( search forums )
Flash-wise capable person wanted
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Meandor
August 2, 2004, 12:28 am
Me and Ville are trying to start a kind of project that involves the use of pixelart old school rpg style sprites and tiles in flash. This kind of technique has been used mostly for video games parodies but the gfx is mostly ripped from the game (check newgrounds). Instead, we're going to make them, using different themes. This has yet to be decided, as we talked about this thing just this evening, i have already some ideas in my mind though so the project doesn't risk falling apart due to lack of initiative. Going to the point, we need someone to move the graphics and put everything together. Not many requirements, as long as you're serious and interested, can use flash decently (moving vectors, inserting animated gifs, fadings and maybe lightning effects, text dialogue, better but not fundamental if he has some experience with sound effects and midies).
Contact me or Ville if interested, or post here if you have questions.

Camping_Carl2
August 2, 2004, 12:49 am
I have and can use flash... but... i dont know much about what your talking about.. I do frame by frame :\ with out tween or inserting anything... but it sounds intresting...

Cookie.
August 2, 2004, 3:30 am
i can do frame by frame and tween lol if u cant find anyone just tell me and i can see if i can help

n00bface
August 2, 2004, 4:43 am
i have flesh

Deleted User
August 2, 2004, 11:05 am
Llama go to bashpit with your spam. Thanks. :)

bucky_brad
August 2, 2004, 7:14 pm
meh, I am not to bad in flash, although i prefer flash5 over MX so I dunno what you guys are running.
I will be happy to help cause atm i have ALOT of free time. Contact me on MSN if you want me.

I pretty know my way around flash fairly well(have already made 2 games using basic action script) but anything i dont know i can easily find out. So long as you guys make the images i am happy to animate.

CbbLe
August 2, 2004, 10:13 pm
if you get Camping Carl the flash movie will atleast be very interesting :P

btw: was that just a serious post by him *takes screenshot*

NightCabbage
August 3, 2004, 1:12 am
hm, flash eh?

I might be able to use that... lemme see...

mmm pixel art ^^

Camping_Carl2
August 3, 2004, 2:40 am
Night cabbage ?? where have you been my friend :| i was so lonesome

Cookie.
August 3, 2004, 3:41 am
me wana do it now lol

NightCabbage
August 3, 2004, 5:15 am
i know cc, ill bet u missed our many nights together... i mean... LOOK OVER THERE ITSA GIANT... ER... POWERPOINT PRESENTATION!!!.....!!! yes...

Kamikaze_Ninja
August 3, 2004, 5:31 am
yay the humor of the forums has gone up 200% "w00tbixler"

Kazuki
August 3, 2004, 5:48 am
lol, NightCabbage is real good with Flash. I can do Flash as well. Both tweens and frame by frame. I wouldnt be the best person for the job though, since Im helping out someone with their project, and am creating movies at the same time. Just too much going around. Still if you need a supporter, you can ask me. :)

Meandor
August 3, 2004, 12:28 pm
Ok, so now we got from no flash dude to 4 that could do it and we don't know who to choose oO

N1nj@
August 3, 2004, 1:40 pm
pick CC and screw the rest [:p]

Hitman
August 3, 2004, 1:54 pm
Pick Cabbeh, it'll force him to be online more often. Yay :P

bucky_brad
August 3, 2004, 4:49 pm
yeh, if not me go for cabbage.