( search forums )
2-same-weapon-bug-
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Jaakarhu
August 3, 2004, 3:27 pm
ok. I dont know if this has been posted here before, but anyways:

if i have 2 same weapons, like 2 m79 (or any other gun) and i throw other away. the another m79 disapears. [:O]

Ahhpple
August 3, 2004, 7:33 pm
maybe u threw ur m79 by mistake... or u didnt wait long enough between switching guns and pressing the drop button.

Yin_Starrunner
August 3, 2004, 7:59 pm
do u mean like if u haev 2 of the same weapon and u throw 1 of them away the other one disappears 2?

N1nj@
August 3, 2004, 8:15 pm
I can't seem to reproduce this bug. Does it happens everytime?

you can check the demo when I try this bug: http://soldatleagues.com/public/nobug.sdm

Jaakarhu
August 3, 2004, 8:43 pm
go do that thing in public so it 'works'
heres one demo from the cns server:

http://www.nic.fi/~sekholm/2gun-bug.sdm

and thats NOT 1st time, happens everytime, online

Tha Doggfather
August 3, 2004, 9:46 pm
yeah i can confirm this bug, i was there in the cns server with Jaakarhu.

Shyo
August 3, 2004, 10:59 pm
I thought thats already submitted o_O
another confirm :P

HIPNOTYK
August 4, 2004, 12:19 am
this bug happened to me every day, when i switch weap to pick up another, then i switch another time and the primary gun has disapeared 8-P

Dathker
August 4, 2004, 12:37 am
unfortunatly it constantly happens to me on knife servers...

Kamikaze_Ninja
August 4, 2004, 1:46 am
lol dath ppl use that crappy knife bug =p

Haro1121
August 4, 2004, 7:24 am
yah i laugh at people when they try to do law bug then pick up another law and there other one disapiers and they get all mad

Le Ti Jian
August 4, 2004, 6:48 pm
I prefer just to carry the two and not bother with exploiting bugs... two Minimis for Flag Def and two MP-5's for attack are fairly deadly.

kkazican
August 5, 2004, 12:50 am
I don't know about that drop 1 weapon and the other drops but I do know of a similar bug where you pick up a weapon and then that weapon will automatically drop. Then if you pick it up again the secondary weapon you had equiped will disappear and the weapon you picked up will replace it or you wont even get a weapon and be left with 2 weapons that disappeared. Perhaps something like that happens.

Shyo
August 5, 2004, 1:41 am
kkazican: and the secondary jams if you pick it up.. this bug always happens to me if I want to pick up a weapon, except i roll over it, so I'd prefer rolling to pickup weapons