( search forums )
AerialAssault : Behind the Bloodshed [RELEASED]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
AerialAssault
August 4, 2004, 5:51 am
I made my movie, took plenty of time, hehe. my first movie. go easy on me.

http://n00bface.afraid.org/soldat/files/movies/aerialmovie.zip

more mirrors to come because some hosts may be slower depending on the downloader.

n00bface
August 4, 2004, 6:08 am
i can host it too! like..mirrorage, or something.

karmazonpl
August 4, 2004, 7:56 am
dude is it 73 mb or I'm just blind

AerialAssault
August 4, 2004, 8:17 am
yeah...it is

KnOt
August 4, 2004, 10:37 am
AerialAssault. If you expect people to attempt to download it , then at least try to explain what the movie is about. Or perhaps, what kind of things are in it. Cos if it's just some lame 'nothing special' barret kills .. then.. bleh

blackdevil0742
August 4, 2004, 10:44 am
I'm downloading it, BUT 73MBs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AerialAssault
August 4, 2004, 11:14 am
the server is pretty fast, i was getting a 180 Kb/s transfer from that a little while ago. its just another soldat highlights reel, like alot of people make. fun to watch. tedious to make. if it isnt so fast, just set the download. and relax, its not like your just gonna sit there and watch it download. ill try to do something about the size tho.

blackdevil0742
August 4, 2004, 11:47 am
I liked the movie but the quality wasn't so good and it was only 5 minutes and it was a 73MB.
The music was good and it fitted the movie.

It's worth downloading, it took 20 minutes for me.

Deleted User
August 4, 2004, 1:09 pm
Ever heard of compression?

Kazuki
August 4, 2004, 4:01 pm
I thought it was pretty cool. The thing I didn't like was that some of the content in there wasn't the most special around, but I can see that you were really careful about making it go with the music. You did really well on that part. Good job. :)

Rotmos
August 4, 2004, 6:23 pm
1034 kb/s
[:p]

?
August 4, 2004, 9:30 pm
Its too long.... its just too long to just have clips of soldat... you need something else....

AerialAssault
August 4, 2004, 9:49 pm
they're GOOD clips. its an AerialAssault documentary :D

fabmanx
August 5, 2004, 3:47 am
Its a crappy AA documentary, and its not a documentary to begin with, your just showing yourself killing some folks. IMO the music didnt go well with the vid and music wasnt good at all really. The rest of it was nice, editing and all. It was above average.

Hitman
August 5, 2004, 3:54 am
Gotta love the honesty..

..it's alright, some bits go with the beat of the music, get's a bit boring after while, but hey, it's your first :P

Kazuki
August 5, 2004, 4:31 am
I liked the music. =\

AerialAssault
August 5, 2004, 7:13 am
quote:Originally posted by fabmanx
Its a crappy AA documentary, and its not a documentary to begin with, your just showing yourself killing some folks. IMO the music didnt go well with the vid and music wasnt good at all really. The rest of it was nice, editing and all. It was above average.
a)Tool pwns. your wrong b)youve never made a movie to my knowledge, let see yours c)when it comes to soldat, i cant really document anything BUT killing.

Element_101
August 5, 2004, 12:52 pm
73mb are you serious!

It takes me 20 hours for 50mb....

fabmanx
August 5, 2004, 6:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
quote:
a)Tool pwns. your wrong b)youve never made a movie to my knowledge, let see yours c)when it comes to soldat, i cant really document anything BUT killing.

Err...if you cant really document anything but killing, is it really a document then, tard?

Im entitled to my opinion, whether you like it or not. When and if I do finish my vid, you can bash it all you want, it might even worse then yours, who knows. But I can tell you this, if it is [:-censored]ty, I wont try to deny it and I'll know when its [:-censored]ty. We'll see...

AerialAssault
August 5, 2004, 9:23 pm
i honestly didnt think mine was [:-censored]ty

FliesLikeABrick
August 5, 2004, 9:36 pm
My main criticism was that some clips were too short. Also, there is nothing that makes this seem like a documentary except the title. Maybe if it was a timeline of your playing style or something... then it would be a documentary/chronlogy, but this tells us nothing special about you
-Brick

AerialAssault
August 6, 2004, 4:05 am
i understand, but brick, you know you can put that little "-Brick" thing in your signature, that IS the point of it

Hiei
August 6, 2004, 4:12 am
I really think you did a great job! congrats hope theres many more where that came from

AerialAssault
August 7, 2004, 9:24 pm
:) thank you hiei for a positive response, im glad you liked it. i worked hard on it

TigerDragon
August 8, 2004, 7:44 am
holy [:-censored] 73mb. i dont even dload 23mb movies