( search forums )
!Realistic clan match!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
pattoe
August 4, 2004, 7:03 pm
if any1 has a realistic clan and wants a clan match, I pattoe declare a duel on behalf of the SS clan. we are europeans and would like a time that our clan members could attend, if you want the duel post back with ur Msn address and we can work out the time over msn.

Element_101
August 5, 2004, 12:58 pm
Why has no one replyed to this, I would vs you if I lived on the same side of the world.

pattoe
August 5, 2004, 2:13 pm
element, what timeline are you (gmt+?) im sure we can work out a time when both clans can fight, thanks for ur support. mayby everyone is just scared? ;) the lack of ppl who play realmode means that there is probably 3 fully established clans and one of those is fully devoted to TKing and wont enter a clan match. btw, is that you in that picture? my brother used to skate, he stopped when he broke his leg and he has started playing gutar since then.

DeMonIc
August 5, 2004, 2:59 pm
No, because the forum ppl don't favour realistic very much.
My clan just died, and besides, SS would pwned us [:D]
BTW ur skyscraper is teh suxors :D

AerialAssault
August 5, 2004, 3:51 pm
i like real mode, but at the moment im clanless

pattoe
August 5, 2004, 4:29 pm
I am editing my skyscraper map, it should be good and need to use tactics and teamwork, i ahve made bottom floor alot bwetter and the update will be included in the new version of our mappack, plz try to arrange a clan match with us, even if u are unreal try to practice on real mode then fight us, or if you dont live in europe im sure theres a way we can arrange a time :)

DeMonIc
August 5, 2004, 7:09 pm
Respect pattoe, for he is one of the last monoliths of pro realistic gameplay...

palloco
August 5, 2004, 7:56 pm
realistic sux

DeMonIc
August 5, 2004, 8:39 pm
/me kills palloco and ties his corpse behind a train.

So, really no volunteers?Then SS can't pwn :D

LazehBoi
August 5, 2004, 10:39 pm
=/ I would if possible, but i'm in Australia.
*Listens to Muse - New Born*
Curse you, Australia. You and your expensive internet connections... *mumbles*

DeafBox
August 6, 2004, 12:56 am
quote:Curse you, Australia. You and your expensive internet connections... *mumbles*
its not that bad, but even if u had cable there is no way it'd work out with a Euro peep. 2 much lag.

pattoe
August 6, 2004, 10:04 am
lazeh how come u got kaolla in your avatar? i thought i was only person who watched that :P

systemfeind
August 6, 2004, 11:55 am
i know love hina too ;( u kiddies

qazwertred
August 6, 2004, 1:03 pm
I wanna realmode cw. But i guess my clan would never wanna play real mode.

So... if we gather some ppl that wanna duel u, then we can create a temporary clan only for that match. [:D]
and then we would be totaly pwned... but anyways.. it'll be fun.

btw i am a former member of SS, but we used clantag sith| then.

DeMonIc
August 6, 2004, 2:10 pm
If u gather ppl, count me in the gathering ;)

Darksider
August 6, 2004, 2:19 pm
Realistic game is the best.

If I will have the internet on my comp. I will (try to) join a realistic clan.

LazehBoi
August 7, 2004, 5:51 am
quote:Originally posted by pattoe
lazeh how come u got kaolla in your avatar? i thought i was only person who watched that :P

Because Kaolla > *

Anyway, there are realistic clans? I thought it was just Jap_man's clan, GF and the Sith Soldiers who played realistic mode... we're the only ones in Australia who do, anyway.

Jap_man
August 7, 2004, 6:38 am
Saddly Lazeh is right.
I guess the reason why most clans play normal is because they've gotten used to Normal mode. Obviously it seems pretty stupid to start playing Realistic when you've only played it once or twice, so I'm guessing that would explain the reason there arent many realistic clans in Australia.

LazehBoi
August 7, 2004, 7:07 am
Sadly i'm right, eh?
I'm always right, get used to it. ;)

Unlucky 13
August 7, 2004, 8:26 am
quote:Originally posted by DeafBox
quote:Curse you, Australia. You and your expensive internet connections... *mumbles*
its not that bad, but even if u had cable there is no way it'd work out with a Euro peep. 2 much lag.

lol, not expensive?

i didnt no how many aussie soldatiers there were!!! id vs, but no clan and stuff

pattoe
August 8, 2004, 10:17 pm
thank you for showing interest, im trying to get clan matches, i almost got 1 but they didnt show up, plz if you want a clan match, psot here or pm me or give me ur email. ill check this tommorow, untill then bye from the sithsoldiers master of warfare, and may the force be with you.

Teh Panda
August 11, 2004, 5:46 pm
Ask LoL. Luruvid (another leader) said they start to play realmode. LoL got 'only' 4 members right now, but i think it's enough.
Go to #LoL.soldat @ quakenet. [:)]

Element_101
August 12, 2004, 9:26 am
Sorry Buddy but Ive tryed lots of times to vs people from other countys its just way! to laggy... sorry.

Noway thats not me I wish it was, thats Rodney Mullen freakishly good pro.