( search forums )
Charles McRobert = ghey
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
August 7, 2004, 9:36 am
I found a picture of DNA.styx:

[IMAGE]

He'd have to be some sort of fat domineering slut to put such restrictions on the Bash Pit! Carl has always been the heart of the Bash Pit, the offensive stories and crude humor are what most of us, whether or not we look forward to it or not, come to the Bash Pit for! We come to see offensive stuff! Carl's stories were by no means intellectual or enlightening, but they fit the Bash Pit perfectly. If he was genuinely trying to be a menace to these forums, he would have posted his stories on every board he could get on, but no, he kept them to the Bash Pit, and is even persecuted for that.

The Bash Pit is where you're supposed to be offensive, where we sling insults and make fun of each other however we see fit, and do whatever we want. To me, it appears that the bash pit is just as moderated as the rest of the forums, if not even more closely monitored than the rest.

I say that these restrictions should be taken off and that Carl be allowed to bring forth his unintellectual genius to us once again!!!

karmazonpl
August 7, 2004, 9:41 am
masta killa

AerialAssault
August 7, 2004, 9:50 am
pwnt

Captain RibMan
August 7, 2004, 10:05 am
if his ass is a chinese resteraunt... i'll have the poo poo platter

Unlucky 13
August 7, 2004, 10:33 am
^^ teh lol!
dont let DNA see or...
WARN WARN WARN WARN
someone did this once, and they got a lil green warning sign...

Aquarius
August 7, 2004, 10:33 am
The picture is faked!

Deleted User
August 7, 2004, 10:47 am
Unlucky_13 - "^^ teh lol!
dont let DNA see or...
WARN WARN WARN WARN
someone did this once, and they got a lil green warning sign..."

Warnings and bannings are half the fun, buddy! ;)

Deleted User
August 7, 2004, 10:48 am
And besides this is the bashpit. You are supposed to post offensive stuff here. :D

Deleted User
August 7, 2004, 10:56 am
EXACTLY!!!

Camping_Carl2
August 7, 2004, 10:59 am
Exactly.....

Unlucky 13
August 7, 2004, 11:00 am
and DNA doesnt like it, but have it ur way...

PS: i wont flag you, im not like that

frogboy
August 7, 2004, 11:00 am
Oh boo [:-censored]ing hoo, a retard can't post his retarded stories so everyone protests?

Unlucky 13
August 7, 2004, 11:01 am
LOL!!! u posted 3 seconds after me!

Deleted User
August 7, 2004, 11:05 am
This is the Bash Pit, we'll protest whatever we fekkin want to!

Deleted User
August 7, 2004, 11:09 am
Actually, 4 seconds. Did you fail Maths?

bucky_brad
August 7, 2004, 2:46 pm
your an idiot, DNA is nice enought to host forums, even once hosted a great server(s) and you insult him.
do you walk into someones house and spit on them? well your pretty much doing the same thing here.
i really dont think the soldat community needs people like you in it.

IMO you deserve a ban straight out.

and reguarding the bash pit, if you are in somones house as a guest, and they tell you not to do somthing, do you challenge them? no because its there house. They are nice enought to let you use it... if you dont like it, get the [:-censored] out.