( search forums )
ctf_RainForest
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Droopy
August 7, 2004, 10:34 am
This map was made about a week back and I was just to busy(and lazy) to post it here! Shame on meh! Shame on meh!

Anyway! It took some time to finnish but not too long since it's a normal ctf. It looks like run at some points, but other than the upper level and the fact that it's long it doesnt have anything in common with ctf_run. Check it out! No costum scenery thank god, so it wont hurt downloading it...

http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml/index.php?p=omapinfo&map_name=Rain+Forest

Oh! And if it says something about scenery file Moon missing, just compile it again... I have no idea WTF's up with my map maker!!!!11

Deleted User
August 7, 2004, 10:42 am
I don't like it. Gameplay isn't that good. Its another jungle map. And it doesn't even look that good.

Droopy
August 7, 2004, 10:47 am
It's for my Jungle mappack... BOY! That explains much... Expect some more jungle in the comeing weeks :D :D Umm.. and yeah! I know that gameplay isnt that good.. But whene there are like 16 ppl on the server, the gameplay 'o meter rises to 8/10! It's a long map for a long battle! It's even better playing in realistic!