( search forums )
A REPLY TO MY PREV. TOPIC ON VEHICLES
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 5:35 pm
I really don't appreciate you [:-censored]tards coming into that post and adding your two cents about how this can't work. The only reason why there won't be any vehicles in Soldat is because of close-minded [:-censored]wads like yourselves that just don't WANT to do it. Don't tell me that there CANNOT be in vehicles in Soldat because that right there in bull[:-censored]. Anyone with enough free time and the right resources could put the f*ing Enterprise in Soldat. I am willing to accept that there probably won't be any vehicles in Soldat. I just hope one day you all pull your heads out of your asses, stop being a 46 year old piece of [:-censored] that lives with their mom and the only thing that keeps their fragile ego intact is the satisfaction they get from picking on "newbs" and get a f*ing life. By the way, i've told you all before, I don't know anything about programming so don't get all technical with me about a f*ing game. About this time someone out there on the internet is going to read this a become enraged that I wrote back to enlighten you all about your reality, well here's what I have to say to those people... GET A F*ING LIFE

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 5:46 pm
How do you like my double post?

Hitman
August 7, 2004, 5:46 pm
Boo [:-censored]ing hoo.

Read

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 5:47 pm
...Oh dear God, please excuse the hell out of me for making this another post longer.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 5:48 pm
Boo [:-censored]ing hoo? Is that all you can think of you [:-censored]ing idiot.

Hitman
August 7, 2004, 5:50 pm
Well, I can think of a lot more but seeing as I'm a mod I have to be somewhat polite.

From what I just linked to you:quote:Don't post about:
- Vehicles ( will not be added ) < [NOTE - Not because i don't want them to be added (well actually i don't want but that's not the point), but Michal said they won't be added. If you still think they should be added play some more soldat and you'll realize they wouldn't work anyway]

FliesLikeABrick
August 7, 2004, 5:52 pm
according to Wills59 I'm supposed to mock you... so go run off crying now.
-Brick

n00bface
August 7, 2004, 5:55 pm
what the [:-censored]! michal doesnt [:-censored]ing want [:-censored]ing vehicles because it would [:-censored]ing ruin the [:-censored]ing simplicity of [:-censored]ing soldat for [:-censored]s sake. michal, the [:-censored]ing creator of the [:-censored]ing game said there would never [:-censored]ing be [:-censored]ing vehicles, and no one [:-censored]ing else wants [:-censored]ing vehicles because they [:-censored]ing agree you [:-censored]er. we don't [:-censored]ing want [:-censored]ing vehicles. i [:-censored]ing hope i wasn't too [:-censored]ing technical with your [:-censored]ing self. [:-censored].

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 5:56 pm
I'm getting sick of you middle-aged asses. Yes, I have read all the other posts.Yes, I understand that Mike most likely isn't going to help us. And yes, I know that vehicles would be difficult to do. The only reason why there arn't going to be any vehicles is because of you people. By the way, I have seen vehicles in so many other 2D games that you can get in and control so please stop telling me your dumbass comments on how it can't work because Yes It Can.

Hektik Sniper
August 7, 2004, 5:57 pm
[:-censored]ing n00bface :p

grand_diablo
August 7, 2004, 5:57 pm
Im glad neither Michal nor the majority of the soldat community wants vehicles in the game. It just doesnt fit in, but could be a reason for a lot more bugs.

And try to behave, billybong, otherwise this here will be read as request for a warning or a ban.

frogboy
August 7, 2004, 5:58 pm
n00bface is so [:-censored]ing right! [:-censored] vehicles! [:-censored] billybongbaby! And most of all, [:-censored] SOLDAT!

</caffeine-and-late-night-induced-post>

oh, to hell with it.

Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles. Screw Vehicles.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 5:59 pm
"N00bface"...who the "[:-censored]" are you?

August 7, 2004, 6:01 pm
n00bface invented the tree, I'll have you know.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:02 pm
Oh my [:-censored]ing God you [:-censored]ing idiots.... You just don't [:-censored]ing get it... Frogboy... You are a dumbass... I'm not even going to try and explain to you what i've said throughout these last 2 topics.

Hektik Sniper
August 7, 2004, 6:03 pm
all you've said is [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] :o

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:04 pm
And please do not tell me to behave, I never said one bad thing about any of the idiots, they all brought it upon themselves.

frogboy
August 7, 2004, 6:04 pm
Hey, I have a reason for being a dumbass... it's 3am and i had a whole bottle of coca-cola over the last 24 hours. So [:-censored] you.

Hektik Sniper
August 7, 2004, 6:05 pm
you know, there are 30 people on irc all laughing at you. So keep it up, its entertaining :p

Hitman
Fuck off asshole!

grand_diablo
billybong, insults are not arguments. The discussion about vehicles has been long enough, and there are just to much gameplay and technical reasons why they wont get implemented. You might try to search for this topic instead of behaving like a little child who doesnt get what it wants.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:06 pm
Oh dear God not caffeine...Dude, how is either caffeine or the time of day supposed to make you a dumbass? Nevermind, your explanation would be a dumbass one.

grand_diablo
August 7, 2004, 6:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by billybongbaby
And please do not tell me to behave, I never said one bad thing about any of the idiots, they all brought it upon themselves.

LOOOL [:D][:D]

hilarious!

PS: I dont drink coffee.

frogboy
[:-censored]ing sleep deprivation, of course.

Hektik Sniper
A POST WITHOUR A SWEAR WORD!

August 7, 2004, 6:08 pm
Wow, Billybongbaby sure is one cool dude. One day I hope to be his love slave.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:09 pm
DIablo, if you could have just "searched" a little up above you would have seen one of my previous replies that says I did search up the topics on vehicles. Why are you all acting like idiots?

Hektik Sniper
August 7, 2004, 6:10 pm
because you are hawt secks and we cant help it :o

bucky_brad
August 7, 2004, 6:11 pm
also peemonkey nearly made it to meador status becuase of n00b's campaining. bless that young lad.

anyway, michal isnt going to release the sorce code. which means you cant program anything if you dont have it, and you cant get it so that means no vehicles. Just leave the topic alone until he does release it, then you can try invainly to add them. and after that you can get cancer.

Liber_Lupus
August 7, 2004, 6:11 pm
idiot is thinking that are people are idiots who again thinks hat you na idiot which of course makes you think that other are idiots

n00bface
August 7, 2004, 6:12 pm
billybongbaby if you [:-censored]ing would have searched the [:-censored]ing forums a little you would have [:-censored]ing knew we didnt [:-censored]ing want vehicles [:-censored]ing now or [:-censored]ing ever. and we're [:-censored]ing acting like [:-censored]ing idiots so we can [:-censored]ing get our [:-censored]ing opinion in your [:-censored]ING MIND YOU [:-censored]ING TWAT.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:13 pm
Oh my God... Frogboy... I told you your explanation would be a dumbass one. Didn't your mommy give you a bedtime?

grand_diablo
August 7, 2004, 6:14 pm
DIablo, if you could have just "searched" a little up above you would have seen one of my previous replies that says I did search up the topics on vehicles. Why are you all acting like idiots?

Even if you did, weve explained you the situation quite often now.
-> too many arguments against -> NO VEHICLES

so where is the sense in going on insulting people?

No reasons cause of many reasons. Accept it.

Hektik Sniper
August 7, 2004, 6:15 pm
he just went to sleep actually, poor frog is gonna have nightmares about people invading soldat with vechs :o

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:18 pm
N00bface im sick of your Georgian ass. I'm right here in Jacksonville, Florida and can visit you if i'd like, and for the last [:-censored]ing time dip[:-censored],(I'll go slow as not to confuse you) I...[:-censored]ing....searched....for....previous....topics....on....vehicles....in....Soldat.... Now if you could please pull your head out of Frogboy's ass and read this then everyone here can get on with their lives.

Hektik Sniper
August 7, 2004, 6:18 pm
maybe he could read it if every word wasnt censored out.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:19 pm
Liber Lupus.... nevermind.

Hitman
August 7, 2004, 6:20 pm
Ok, I just got done talking to Michal, here's part of the log:quote:
Aug 07 18:07:50 Hitman: Mike, some guy on the forums really wants vehicles, and he's getting really annoying
Aug 07 18:08:05 Michal: *Rolls Eyes* Not another stupid n00b
Aug 07 18:08:15 Hitman: Tell me about it!
Aug 07 18:08:30 Hitman: What do you want me to do?
Aug 07 18:08:50 Michal: Meh, just tell him to get lost, and that vehicles will never be put into Soldat.
Aug 07 18:09:00 Hitman: k, thanks.
Aug 07 18:09:30 Michal: ..wanna cyber?
Aug 07 18:09:40 Hitman: ...Now get lost.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:21 pm
I'm surrounded by ignorant people.

n00bface
August 7, 2004, 6:23 pm
cyper? sounds funky.

billybong, i'm sorry, i never looked at it from your point of view. i will ask michal to get the source and then maybe we can try and add vehicles :/ after looking at your original topic a second time, it didnt seem like such a bad idea. i'm very good with Borland Delphi and i know a couple people who would volunteer and make the images for vehicles. it's funny it took me just this little abusive post to realize how much it would benefit the game, and for that i thank you. god bless you.

grand_diablo
August 7, 2004, 6:25 pm
I'm surrounded by ignorant people.

You are bound inside your own ignorance.

Many discussions about
Many reasonable arguments against
Majority doesnt want them
Michal doesnt want them
-> No vehicles

Got it?

(Edit: nice one, n00bface [:D] )

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:26 pm
Pfft...Like I believe that is a real log for even one second. Nice try... First off two of the messages we're at the same exact time, second off I find it a little strange that almost every message was in 10 second intervals, finally that could have been easily faked.
Observe...
Aug 8 18:00:00 Hitman: Dude Mike, im an idiot.
Aug 8 18:00:00 Mike: Tell me somehting I don't know.

August 7, 2004, 6:28 pm
WHAT? IT'S FAKE?
I'M SUING HITMAN!

grand_diablo
August 7, 2004, 6:30 pm
Pfft...Like I believe that is a real log for even one second. Nice try... First off two of the messages we're at the same exact time, second off I find it a little strange that almost every message was in 10 second intervals, finally that could have been easily faked.
Observe...

Brilliant, Ill call you Columbo from now on. [:P]

Hitman
Observe...
What are you talking about?

billybongbaby
N00bface have you realized I wasn't being abusive at all until you and the idiot crew came along to tell me how it couldn't work? As I recall you were the most abusive replier of all the reatards. "God Bless You".

Liber_Lupus
August 7, 2004, 6:31 pm
billybongbaby you make me horny...lets cyber

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:32 pm
Doesn't anyone here(besides me) think it's a waste of time, energy and intelligence(something that lacks in this post) to just reply to me over and over what you think about me and my ideas?

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:33 pm
You are all idiots.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:34 pm
Look at me! I'm making several post in a row!

Hitman
August 7, 2004, 6:34 pm
Lol, the only reason why we're reply to you is to laugh at your dumbass replies. There are about 20 people laughing at you in IRC right now..

Liber_Lupus
August 7, 2004, 6:36 pm
better look at me...im still horny *rawr* come here hawt one

billybongbaby
Hmmm...Strangley I don't give a flying [:-censored] what other people think and if this makes people laugh, then atleast someone is getting something out of all of this nonsense.

#soldat.forums on quakenet in case you're interested...

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:38 pm
It's impossible to even try and understand what is going through your heads when you people make your posts. You are all [:-censored]ing idiots.

Liber_Lupus
August 7, 2004, 6:39 pm
why dont you just give up...vehicles wotn be put in before the year 2043...so..go now.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:46 pm
I'm going to say again what I have already said before, I understand that Mike isn't going to put vehicles in the game, but other people can. The only reason, and this is the ONLY reason, why there are no vehicles in Soldat, is simply because everyone here is a lazy [:-censored]. I also understand that Mike most likely isn't going to give us the sorce code but I for one, believe there are many other ways to get it. I don't know [:-censored] about programming and I don't even know what a source code is, but I am willing to bet that someone could make vehicles in Soldat without that God awful source code.

billybongbaby
August 7, 2004, 6:48 pm
By the way I have a life unlike some of you, which is why i'm not a flaming genius at computers, and don't know what a source code is.

n00bface
August 7, 2004, 6:49 pm
then you are also an idiot. but i still love you for giving me a laugh.

Meandor
August 7, 2004, 6:50 pm
I didn't lock this thread, n00bface hacked into my account and did it.