( search forums )
THEMED MAPS
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Vassili_Zaitsev
August 9, 2004, 9:48 am
i am nearing completion of my map on Anzac Cove in Gollipoli (in turky peeps, turky) as the who anzac landing idea sounded ideal for an infiltration map in soldat. I am now basing my maps on themes. Real places/battles.
(my next one will be stalingrad a.k.a. St.Petesburg so that is copyright [^][;)])
i would like to see some more of this or am i alone?
whatever you guys think, i will still keep producing top-knotch themed maps [:D])
the floor is omen for discussion

p.s. af anone would like to see my map or (when i am finished) download it, just e-mail me via msn.

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 9, 2004, 10:08 am
First of all, good luck on That Anzac map of yours, hope its gonna look great. But second of all, sorry to say this, but Stalingrad has already been done, do a search on the forum, and you'll see it.

P.S. If the map you make is good enough, I might consider recruiting you to SML for the Timeline Project, good luck in advance.

F@NTOM
August 9, 2004, 3:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Vassili_Zaitsev

(my next one will be stalingrad a.k.a. St.Petesburg so that is copyright [^][;)])
i would like to see some more of this or am i alone?

You aren't alone. I'm also in the proces of making couple of WW2 maps and Stalingrad is one of them. [:-sly][^]

Vassili_Zaitsev
August 11, 2004, 7:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da Lunerfox
First of all, good luck on That Anzac map of yours, hope its gonna look great. But second of all, sorry to say this, but Stalingrad has already been done, do a search on the forum, and you'll see it.

P.S. If the map you make is good enough, I might consider recruiting you to SML for the Timeline Project, good luck in advance.

stalingrad done? damn
ah well, il just have to make a better one!
btw, thnx 4 the offer...i have to warn you, i am no good @ getting the pixel shading looking good....but the overall design of it is mad!
it isnt finished yet [:(] bit ill contact you when it is...k?

liquidis x snake
August 11, 2004, 8:16 am
my inf_Stalingrad map
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=9455

quote:
stalingrad done? damn
ah well, il just have to make a better one!

Let the battle begin!

Cookie.
August 12, 2004, 1:41 am
^_^
Mapping Ideas/Discussions
You want to present and discuss your map idea? You search for someone to realize it cause you can't? Got other mapping related suggestions? Here's the place for all that!
Move topic O_O

Vassili_Zaitsev
August 13, 2004, 5:51 am
hey liquid x, good map...a little lcking in the rubble department (dosnt give enough of a 'destroyed city' feel) but its a good atempt.

this means war...

o btw. the swithing the flags idea is what i did on my anzac map...did you copy my idea? lol
good map
i look fowrd to beating it lol ;)