( search forums )
INF_Beach_Storm 2
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Toni_Cicerelli
August 10, 2004, 3:46 am
This is the only map I'll probably ever put time in to but I thought I might just release it. Its pretty simple. As the name states its a INF make where alpha storms a beach. The pic should show you what you need to know. The map is ok for a good amount of players and as for bots... Its like playing with retards. They can walk around all right but thats about it. I have herd allot of people talking about maps like this so I thought I would post mine. If it sucks oh well if its good... well... woot.

Here is the JPG
[file]BeachStorm2.jpg,13447,,0[/file]

And here is the map.
[file]inf_beachstorm2.zip,13447,,0[/file]

peemonkey
August 10, 2004, 5:18 am
eeww....sorry, over-done concept/bad shading. XD

Toni_Cicerelli
August 10, 2004, 5:53 am
Sigh, thats what I get for making something innovative then releasing it 6 months later. Oh well I go something cooking that the likes have which have never been seen. Actually its probably been done before too but I?ll still make it.

On another note, even though its been over done how is it. Sure the shading sucks but this was just gona be the first release. I was gona go over it and so graphics and then hammer out the bots. But since its been done before I guess I let it die as is.

EDIT: oh ya, could some one possibly point me into the directions of the other "Beach Storms"

peemonkey
August 10, 2004, 6:29 am
just look for d-day, omaha and normandy maps though this section. there's prolly more than 50 :/ (also avoid broken bridges XD)

Toni_Cicerelli
August 11, 2004, 2:31 am
All right thanks PM. I got something else planed. THE LIKES HAVE WICH HAVE PROBABLY BEEN SEEN. But I'll make it any way just in case.