( search forums )
Change registered name (was:quick little question)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
KroBa
August 10, 2004, 8:19 am
i probably know the answer already... but is there anyway to change the "registered to:" name? coz my bro paid for it on his credit card so its under his name :(

thankyou

ps... im assuming the answer is no... i searched and couldnt find it newhere...

pps... wasnt sure if this should go in general or registering questions... but if its in the wrong place could you move it please? :) thanks

Hektik Sniper
August 10, 2004, 8:26 am
nope, you cant change it.

Ramol
August 10, 2004, 6:44 pm
I think it would be no problem for Michal to send you your own for only 9$...[:D][:D][:D]

Hitman
August 10, 2004, 6:50 pm
quote:wasnt sure if this should go in general or registering questionsWell, seeing as it's a question about Registration, it would belong in the Registration section :)

Moved to Registration help and Shareware Questions.

DNA.styx
August 10, 2004, 7:26 pm
quote:i probably know the answer already... but is there anyway to change the "registered to:" name? coz my bro paid for it on his credit card so its under his name :(Drop Michal an email and ask him: michal@soldat.pl

Famine
August 10, 2004, 11:24 pm
Yea, waste mike's time and yours because yuo get annoyed of seeing another name in the corner then yours...that must suck

MonkeyHead79
August 14, 2004, 6:58 pm
I was actually about to ask something similar -- I'm thinking of getting the game registered for myself and two friends using PayPal, and it'd be nice if I could get three separate, personalized copies.

DNA.styx
August 14, 2004, 8:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx
Drop Michal an email and ask him: michal@soldat.pl
:)