( search forums )
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Zeon Mod -new patch!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Svirin Kerath
August 12, 2004, 2:57 am
Yes, i know, i know. "You already made a mod, and it was mediocre to sucky, except for the gosteks!"

well, this here is a fully redone mod, done in part with photoshop, a wonderful program i didn't have before. i also worked based on previous experience and further knowledge of what was going down. so here, i give to you, my 0083 Zeon Soldat mod, a production that took all summer.

new addy, try this.
http://www.turrino.com/soldat/0083%20SM%20v2.zip

weapons (with new patch [ download here: www.turrino.com/soldat/0083_Soldat_patch.zip ])
[IMAGE]

other screenshot farther down

new weapons, new sounds, new objects, new gosteks, and a new animation. all for the low, low price of free.

Unlucky 13
August 12, 2004, 7:01 am
GOD! Impovement if i say so myself !!! GO!

Deleted User
August 12, 2004, 9:33 am
Very GOOD mod.

Svirin Kerath
August 12, 2004, 10:53 am
yeah, much improved. many sounds are the same, except for the guns, and only the beam weapons have the same sound because... well, pretty much all beam weapons kinda do. : / but i did get rid of the annoying sounds.

gosteks are also more complex. the head armor is seperate from the actual mono-eye, so by choosing either helmet or hat, you can get a command type or normal type, or a 'naked' mono-eye if you have nothing.

also any applicable text has been changed. it now says "Welcome to Zeon Soldat, 0083," for instance, and in game and menu text has been Gundam-ized.

don't worry, as soon as Meandor comes online, i'll zip this over to 'im ^_^

Teh Panda
August 12, 2004, 12:34 pm
I dont like it. I think it's ugly.

damnnation
August 12, 2004, 12:43 pm
me to i'm nt a fan of futuristic stuff so i'm not gonna d/l it...

sativa
August 12, 2004, 12:51 pm
me neither but i always loved gundam

Svirin Kerath
August 12, 2004, 1:03 pm
ah, reboot fixes everything...

[IMAGE]

newer interface. note: machinery details, more agreeable colors

and sativa, i hope you enjoy this mod, then. it was made by a Gundam fan for Gundam fans ^_^

Deleted User
August 12, 2004, 2:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnation
me to i'm nt a fan of futuristic stuff so i'm not gonna d/l it...

But you downloaded my doom mod? You were actually a betatester. And its nowhere near realistic.

And about your mod. Its much better than the old one. :) Guns just lack a little detail and shading.

damnnation
August 12, 2004, 2:22 pm
that's cuz i love doom[:)] and dunno really why i don't like other UNrealistic mods :s

karmazonpl
August 12, 2004, 3:18 pm
Ahhhhhh my eyes, it's too bright AHHHHHHhhhhhh

Svirin Kerath
August 12, 2004, 4:07 pm
thankies for the comments.. erm, Meandor doesn't seem to be online, and hasn't been... anyone else willing to host it?

n00bface
August 12, 2004, 5:06 pm
i will.

#soldat.forums @ quakenet.org in IRC :O

Svirin Kerath
August 12, 2004, 5:26 pm
dun have IRC. not sure i wanna download it..

Deleted User
August 12, 2004, 9:16 pm
ugly mod, it sucks

Kirby_106
August 12, 2004, 9:37 pm
not to bad

Svirin Kerath
August 13, 2004, 6:44 am
i have to leave in 14 days. i better get this up before then..

oh, and for those into gundam, i'm making a Gundam Wing mod next. prolly be more popular, and i hope i can make it even better than this one. i'll need to take photoshop with me tho.. =3

CHE_guevara
August 13, 2004, 8:41 am
I Think This Mod Also Have A Chance To Live :) Not Too Bad, But Not So Good!

Samonosuke
August 13, 2004, 9:25 am
This mod is really well done, i hope it does well, i want!

Deleted User
August 13, 2004, 2:30 pm
whats so good its freaking ugly... Manga sucks gundam sucks the mod sucks.

totalcommander
August 13, 2004, 5:02 pm
the link doesnt work

Deleted User
August 13, 2004, 5:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sned
whats so good its freaking ugly... Manga sucks gundam sucks the mod sucks.

Think about it like this: Can you do better?
I bet you can't and you are not supposed to flame anyone here. Thats what bashpit is for.

Svirin Kerath
August 14, 2004, 11:54 am
ah, Meandor gave me a new addres. try it. it works for me. thanks, meandor! (check the first post for it)

Noob Saibot
August 14, 2004, 11:51 pm
Awesome keep up the good work

Svirin Kerath
August 15, 2004, 9:48 am
thankies. and i suddenly decided i didn't like the way the weaps looked in the interface, so i'm re-touching them. photoshop is my friend. =)

The Geologist
August 15, 2004, 10:34 pm
I agree...I like the mod. As for Sned...your constant reliance on four letter words like "sucks" only furthers Ville's point. Watch your mouth, because flaming you would be fun. Try offering helpful criticism instead of mindless banter.

Svirin Kerath
August 16, 2004, 1:05 am
thanks, Geo. and by the by, had fun playing with you online. sorry the server disconnected, my damn dsl tends to do that. e.e

The Geologist
August 16, 2004, 4:04 am
Ohhh..didn't know that was you. Even better, lol. Lets do it again sometime.

Svirin Kerath
August 16, 2004, 12:52 pm
new patch, now. improves on the look of the weapons in the interface, i think. check the first page again for d/l link. and, as always, enjoy ^_^

Svirin Kerath
August 18, 2004, 10:00 pm
hnn. forget the GW mod. doing an Evangelion one instead. sorry, gundam fans, you'll have to wait : /

The Geologist
August 18, 2004, 11:40 pm
lol...I'd be very interested in seeing an Evangelion mod. :D Kinda curious how you'd redo all the weapons though..heh heh..I know how you'll do the knife and such :P...gotta love it. Anyhow..I'm curious, go for it.

Svirin Kerath
August 19, 2004, 2:46 am
yeh.... there aren't many projectile weapons, here's the linup so far:

Eagles-2 handguns
MP5-?
AK 74-assault rifle
Steyr-?
Shotgun-?
Ruger-positron rifle (that is going to ROCK)
barret-JSSDF Prototype Positron Cannon (prolly just call it positron cannon)
m79-?
minimi-?
minigun-?

Colt- (1) handgun
knife-lance of Longinus
chainsaw-progressive knife
LAW-bazooka

grenades- N^2 Bombs
cluster grenades- spike bombs (from end of evangelion)

yeah, missing a lot. any suggestions?

Raijin1999
September 14, 2004, 11:57 am
Sup Nos'. Mind if I put up the Fed0083 mod here? (Since I can't claim mucho credit for it cuz it was based off yer Fedmod) :D Also, freakin' love that Zeon mod. Weapons, sounds, electro battle damage. All great. Gundam fans, try it out!

I say turn the knife into Kaworu Nagisa- Handheld Mobile Weapon Body! :P (Hey, it'd be funny as sin to chuck him at other players. =^_^= Let alone have them die from it) Could even change the sfx to a patented Shinji Scream.

Still too many weapons gaps. Aside from improvising Eva Weapon design into other weapons, it might be possible to look up the eva mech designers other mech art, (if anything is close enough to an eva unit to use), and just hijack weapons from that series. Might also wanna try checking out production shots from ADV's live action Eva movie. Perhaps they gots something usable.

antiCamper
September 18, 2004, 3:42 am
I like alot Gundamwing