( search forums )
Whine about Caldur here!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
-Caldur-
August 12, 2004, 8:31 am
[EDIT]
It seems that it's the thing to do now, and since I'm such a great guy, I've changed the name of this thread to a fresh new name for you all to drop fresh new insults! Go ahead, bring it on, make me laugh.
[/EDIT]

I stand before you all a man defeated...I had my laughs, some of you may have had yours, but it is over now, I acknowledge the authority of DNA.styx and will act according to the rules that he has set out. DNA, I apologize for being unruly, making a mock of you, and for generally being an ass, and I will do it no more.

I wrote this of my own free will, DNA.styx did not in anyway prod me to write an apology.

P.S. - I'd kind of like to have my first Caldur account back, if that is possible. I still get an ISP ban when I try to log back on in that name. However, if you see fit to leave it banned, then so be it, I can tolerate hyphens around my name - that is, if you allow me to use this name [:D]

Captain RibMan
August 12, 2004, 8:36 am
i dont think styx will forgive you

he'll ban you again cos you got banned permanantly the first time

Unlucky 13
August 12, 2004, 8:37 am
*sighs* does DNA listen to apologies in the bash pit? anyway, a touching story...

Hitman
August 12, 2004, 8:40 am
Hah! You suck.

Unlucky 13
August 12, 2004, 8:42 am
if to me: im joking!

-Caldur-
August 12, 2004, 8:43 am
Eh, whether he forgives me or not, I did what I could to restore myself.

Hitman
August 12, 2004, 8:48 am
No, it was to Caldur.

Unlucky 13
August 12, 2004, 8:54 am
ok, thats fine whit me!

Element_101
August 12, 2004, 8:59 am
Sorry buddy I cant say ive ever seen you post before this post...

Unlucky 13
August 12, 2004, 9:06 am
his/her posts were all deleted prolly, check the Sin Bin

karmazonpl
August 12, 2004, 9:59 am
pussy

-Caldur-
August 12, 2004, 10:08 am
Element_I don't care what your name is:

I've never seen you before this post, so what's your point?

frogboy
August 12, 2004, 10:23 am
Ok, so you post pr0n and flame Styx, who hosts this forum using his own bandwith... as far as I know... and expect him to let you back?

Droopy
August 12, 2004, 10:46 am
It'll work! Trust me! ;)

-Caldur-
August 12, 2004, 10:53 am
Hahah, well, if anything, he has my apology.

Weed
August 12, 2004, 11:15 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
Ok, so you post pr0n and flame Styx, who hosts this forum using his own bandwith... as far as I know... and expect him to let you back?

*me hands frogoby a tissue to wipe styx's shiet from his nose.

way to lick his shoes frogboy ^^

-Caldur-
August 12, 2004, 11:22 am
He may have been in trouble with DNA once before and is still on thin ice [:D]

Or not...maybe he's just a nice guy.

Or not...maybe he is just a brown noser [:D]

frogboy
August 12, 2004, 11:36 am
Nah weed, I'm just on a retard-hating streak today.

bucky_brad
August 12, 2004, 2:22 pm
[IMAGE]

DeMonIc
August 12, 2004, 2:56 pm
Bucky, I sense something similiar between you and Picasso...

b00stA
August 12, 2004, 3:05 pm
FATALITY!

karmazonpl
August 12, 2004, 3:11 pm
Flawless Victory

Subslider
August 12, 2004, 3:50 pm
BOREDOM!..

as far as i see it..

bucky_brad
August 12, 2004, 3:55 pm
lol to many 2d fighters for me =P

Deleted User
August 12, 2004, 4:44 pm
CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

Sorry, just had to join in [:D]

karmazonpl
August 12, 2004, 5:08 pm
Finish him

this is getting cool :P

Hitman
August 12, 2004, 5:27 pm
You're all sad.

Weee

karmazonpl
August 12, 2004, 5:36 pm
Reptile Wins
Flawless Victory
Animality
Woo Pee !

-Caldur-
August 12, 2004, 7:48 pm
Well, I'm not banned yet, so I guess that's a good sign [:D]

kevith
August 12, 2004, 8:01 pm
Or Styx is asleep ;)

Deleted User
August 14, 2004, 9:45 pm
heh, i said sorry to stinks and he removed my warning, how rare.
its as possible as someone ever visited the soldat forums making a backflip.

damnnation
August 14, 2004, 10:37 pm
stinks ??? ohoh i smell a new warning :p

SuperKill
August 15, 2004, 1:26 am
Bability (exists)

Kazuki
August 15, 2004, 5:28 am
Virginity!... Sorry, I just like to rhyme... sometimes...

Yeah, anyway, this topic will probably just die out eventually with no reply from Styx, and Caldur will be free to skip in daisies.

Unlucky 13
August 15, 2004, 6:00 am
Daisies? Daisies? What daisies, I only see blue!

HOOOOOLD the phone!

-Caldur- has been defeated!
Maybe, -Caldur-, if you flag this, Styxie will listen. *whispers to everyone except -Caldur-*Maybe he'll get another ban

-Caldur-
August 15, 2004, 10:00 am
Flag it if you want to, so far this topic has been up two or three days with no response, so I guess I may be in the clear [:D]

Element_101
August 15, 2004, 10:35 am
quote:Originally posted by -Caldur-
Element_I don't care what your name is:

I've never seen you before this post, so what's your point?

Caluder, I can see now why you were banned you seem to be a little prick. I hope you do get banned In fact I will PM DNA to make sure he knows your here...

-Caldur-
August 16, 2004, 11:21 am
Element_has_no_life: What, just because you have 1000 posts makes you something special? Everyone in the bash pit is a little prick, if you can't handle it, get out. Post count means nothing to me. Skill in playing Soldat is what counts, and I know for sure you cannot even compare to me.

Cookie.
August 17, 2004, 6:19 am
O_O Caldur is jealouz of Elements post count ^_^!! heheheh!

-Caldur-
August 17, 2004, 8:33 am
Nah...post count is just compensation, which I don't need.

Element_101
August 17, 2004, 9:52 am
Ok did I meantion anything about my post count? I dont think I did because It means nothing to me either. It seems to me that your the one that has no life, if you get all worked up and spend time actaully trying to write a come bak at me...

I dont want to make enemys on these forums but your not leaving me much choice...

Icarius
August 18, 2004, 3:58 am
You should hurry up and fucking die Caldur. Get the fuck out the forum and just slam your head into a meat grinder for my amusement.

Hell shit, why the fuck do I post at this forum still..... (I might come back to soldat soon :D)

-Caldur-
August 19, 2004, 6:42 am
quote:Originally posted by Element_101
Ok did I meantion anything about my post count? I dont think I did because It means nothing to me either. It seems to me that your the one that has no life, if you get all worked up and spend time actaully trying to write a come bak at me...

I dont want to make enemys on these forums but your not leaving me much choice...

Well, you obviously have no life too, seeing how you have "actually" spent time writing a "come bak" to me. I guess you're all pissed off because DNA.styx didn't respond or do anything about the little messages you said you would leave him about me. Also, what do you think you're gonna do now that I'm your enemy? What is there that you can possibly do? Amuse me.

Camping_Carl2
August 19, 2004, 6:46 am
Caldur is a genious guys :\ i wouldnt mess with him seriously in the end he will flame you to nothing... he has like 3 degrees blah blah and reads blah blah won this and that lol hes a friend and hes :\ kinda smart >.> nothing i can challange so i would watch out... he can haxxor :| thats why i back off and give him prime ribs lmao HAHA

-Caldur-
August 19, 2004, 6:50 am
quote:Originally posted by Icarius
You should hurry up and fucking die Caldur. Get the fuck out the forum and just slam your head into a meat grinder for my amusement.

Hell shit, why the fuck do I post at this forum still..... (I might come back to soldat soon :D)

Hmm, let's see...I think I won't. But hey, you can! What exactly is it that you're trying to do here? Tell me to commit suicide? That is not in the least bit threatening or offensive to me at all. I'd say you'd be better off slamming your head into a meat grinder for not being able to be more creative.

Captain RibMan
August 19, 2004, 8:00 am
Icarius kinda reminds me of maddox ^___^

-Caldur-
August 19, 2004, 9:35 am
Only much, much less intelligent. Maddox backs up his ranting hatred with reasons; Icarius does not.

karmazonpl
August 19, 2004, 10:11 am
Yeah Caldur is a fistard, I saw him today killing 4378 people with fists, and we all know, it's the easiest weapon in soldat
Stop using fists !!! Get some skills, and try some really hard gun, like barret !

Element_101
August 19, 2004, 11:23 am
-Caldur- what is your problem seriously man, I didn't in anyway in my first post try to insult you but you started flaming me... Have I done something to you

Ohh I know what it is, let me guess all the big strong boys at your school jam you in lockers and hurt you right? and you think you can come here and try to keep some of your diginity by taking your anger out on people that are on the other side of the world, very brave of you...

And stop trying to copy CC2 its sad seriously.

SuperKill
August 19, 2004, 11:28 am
wow caldur isnt a paranoid at all.

bucky_brad
August 19, 2004, 3:17 pm
mmm... mabey you guys should lay off for a bit.

even though I dont like caldur, it takes a strong person to admit they were wrong and he did.

-Caldur-
August 19, 2004, 9:11 pm
-Caldur- what is your problem seriously man, I didn't in anyway in my first post try to insult you but you started flaming me... Have I done something to you

Ohh I know what it is, let me guess all the big strong boys at your school jam you in lockers and hurt you right? and you think you can come here and try to keep some of your diginity by taking your anger out on people that are on the other side of the world, very brave of you...

First of all, I just said I didn't care if you ever heard of me or not. This obviously offended you because you went and called me a prick, so basically you were the first to start the flaming, the insulting, whatever you want to call it.

No, the big strong boys at my school did not jam me into lockers and hurt me, because I was one of the big strong boys, as you say. And no, I didn't go stuffing people in their lockers or do any other moronic things such as that. And no again, I'm not trying to "keep my dignity by taking my anger out on people on the other side of the world." I make fun of you because I enjoy it, then get to see you get your panties in a knot and start whining about me, then go crying to a moderator or something. If you don't like it, then simply quit talking, because the more you talk, the more I will lambast you.

Hahah, the thing you said about CC2...no. Read all of my posts, then read Carl's posts. You will see quite a drastic difference in spelling, grammar, and vocabulary usage between him and me. You could use a few improvements in those areas yourself.

Deleted User
August 19, 2004, 9:12 pm
Triple C. Caldur, Chakra and CampingCarl. I need to sleep.

liquidis x snake
August 19, 2004, 9:22 pm
Sex is nice.

SuperKill
August 19, 2004, 10:45 pm

First of all, I just said I didn't care if you ever heard of me or not. This obviously offended you because you went and called me a prick, so basically you were the first to start the flaming, the insulting, whatever you want to call it.

No, the big strong boys at my school did not jam me into lockers and hurt me, because I was one of the big strong boys, as you say. And no, I didn't go stuffing people in their lockers or do any other moronic things such as that. And no again, I'm not trying to "keep my dignity by taking my anger out on people on the other side of the world." I make fun of you because I enjoy it, then get to see you get your panties in a knot and start whining about me, then go crying to a moderator or something. If you don't like it, then simply quit talking, because the more you talk, the more I will lambast you.

Hahah, the thing you said about CC2...no. Read all of my posts, then read Carl's posts. You will see quite a drastic difference in spelling, grammar, and vocabulary usage between him and me. You could use a few improvements in those areas yourself.

please shut up.

The Geologist
August 20, 2004, 2:23 am
/sits back with a beer to watch the cat fight

-Caldur-
August 20, 2004, 2:44 am
[:D] Geologist

Icarius
August 20, 2004, 5:15 am
Why isn't this shitcock banned again yet? He's starting to reek of really bad eggs. N00b Eggs infact smell better than Caldur.

There, whining done. Fuck off you attention whore.

-Caldur-
August 20, 2004, 10:02 pm
Shut up, you're just talking for the sake of talking. If I want your lip I'll put it on my [:-censored].

Deleted User
August 20, 2004, 10:09 pm
EvilLaugh knows what this is about...
[IMAGE]

blackdevil0742
August 20, 2004, 10:32 pm
[IMAGE]
Caldur=loser just look at him

karmazonpl
August 20, 2004, 10:40 pm
Oh [:-censored], that is the gayest argument ever, now people are gonna judge the guy by the way he looks, like bunch of trendy queers

blackdevil0742
August 21, 2004, 8:28 am
Read the topic

Element_101
August 21, 2004, 12:05 pm
Ok im not going to continue this argument because as a lot of people have said its just plain stupid.
Im willing, (if it will stop this argument) give up and say you win as this seems what you have been after all along.
Why you chose me to attack when all these other people are flaming you as well I dont know..

And just for the record my spelling is fine, while I may not be an A student I have never gotten a D or under in english.

Icarius
August 21, 2004, 6:06 pm
Shut up, you're just talking for the sake of talking. If I want your lip I'll put it on my [:-censored].

I thought the whole point of this thread was to whine about how much of a cunt you are. If your going to complain and bitch about it then you need to get the fuck out the forum and go get some counciling.

Oh and why do I need to back up a flame when the evidence presents clearly enough when you post like a whore without her crack.

-Caldur-
August 21, 2004, 8:52 pm
Hey, you can whine all you want, but I didn't say that I wouldn't reply, did I?

Kein
August 21, 2004, 8:54 pm
Lol Caldur! I almost asked Kaz to post an apologie for Styx cause of me but I got this strange feeling that Im going to get bashed cause of it so he generously deleted it. There are other ways to avoid IP ban and they only humiliate admins ;)

Camping_Carl2
August 22, 2004, 6:46 am
fight fight

Icarius
August 23, 2004, 3:28 am
Hey, you can whine all you want, but I didn't say that I wouldn't reply, did I?

So you set up the thread so people could whine at you, and you could whine at them back? You're fucking retarded man. No wait, retarded isn't a good enough word to describe how stupid you are with your seemingly low level of logic. Making up a word just to describe your incredibly little brain power wouldn't even cut it so yeah, no word would work.

n00bface
August 23, 2004, 4:27 am
but i still want to sleep with icarius

frogboy
August 23, 2004, 7:14 am
We all do, n00bface. We all do.

Icarius
August 23, 2004, 11:30 pm
Woah guys, chill, there is enough Iccy foreveryone.