( search forums )
Set Primary weapon
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
August 12, 2004, 9:54 pm
In player menu you can set your secondary weapon, and it would be good if you can set your primary weapon and you can't die in spawn killing, because you can move away immediatly after spawning.
And if you die, you can press |Tab| and change weapon.

CbbLe
August 12, 2004, 11:38 pm
you can already do that...simply choose your gun 1 time...then press tab to deactivate the weapon console and you get the same guns constantly.

or do you mean you don't want the console the first time neither?

DannyLB
August 13, 2004, 12:06 am
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe
you can already do that...simply choose your gun 1 time...then press tab to deactivate the weapon console and you get the same guns constantly.

sometimes it doesnt work....

peemonkey
August 13, 2004, 12:39 am
it always works, but you gotta do it when yer still dead. sometimes respawn is too short.

The Geologist
August 13, 2004, 12:55 am
Sometimes I'm stuck with the same gun and it's NOT by choice..no tab involved or anything. Possible glitch..? Whatever the case may be, I've experienced this and I definately don't like option

Kazuki
August 13, 2004, 1:14 am
This would encourage people always using the same weapon over and over again. I think a bit of variety should be encouraged instead. Conclusion: the idea itself is a good one, but the outcome wouldn't be.

peemonkey
August 13, 2004, 4:40 am
*yup*

DannyLB
August 13, 2004, 5:35 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
*yup*

nice spam

systemfeind
August 13, 2004, 8:25 am
quote:Originally posted by DannyLB
*yup*

nice spam

nice spam too o_O

Unlucky 13
August 13, 2004, 8:30 am
quote:Originally posted by systemfeind
quote:Originally posted by DannyLB
*yup*

nice spam

nice spam too o_O

nice spam to you too
"pwnt"
Ontopic: nice idea, but as Kaz said, the idea is great, but its outcome aint. like, take the "realistic" mode. it was a great mode, but hardly anyone uses it. the same will happen to this

Deleted User
August 13, 2004, 8:49 am
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe

Yes, i mean that, because there are lots of f[:-censored]ing bots in the game (I have bad internet, it puts me down in every 2 minutes)
And they kill me when i am choosing the ideal weapon...