( search forums )
OMAHA INF MAOP HERE
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
billybongbaby
August 13, 2004, 1:03 am
I'm not sure if there already is an Inf map for Omaha,(I think there is) but here's another, better 1. Check it out.

[file]inf_Omaha.zip,16232,,[/file]

Hmmm... Can someone tell me how to add pictures? =P

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 13, 2004, 3:52 am
well, out of curiosity, i looked at the map after dl, and frankly, Its pretty good, that shading is not bad, you are missing a few scenaries here and there, and your should've put the sand texture into a texture folder. And you don't have Waypoints for bots. One thing that really caught my eye, was the Shading though, that i like.

Oh and btw, You are going to be flamed to hell in the next 24 hours because you made an Omaha map, good luck.

The Geologist
August 13, 2004, 9:58 am
Thank you billybongbaby! I was waiting to hear from you again and here you are to suprise me with your thrilling take at Omaha. I didn't realize Omaha had such rampant combat potential! Whenever I think of war in the rolling fields of Nebraska, I'll look to you for inspiration in the face of my enemies...which looks to be a lot cattle from out here.

Inquisitor
August 14, 2004, 2:35 pm
not bad. but [:-censored] up the additional scenery and put some wp. otherwise it got no chance. nobody will ever play custom maps via internet