( search forums )
Incredible move by some guy named Chickenface.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
T-Money
August 13, 2004, 6:04 am
I was in a public server, I think it was iinet. Map was ctf_b2b, teams 5 on 5. I was on blue, some guy named ChickenFace was red. I was carrying the red flag to base, nobody around, when suddenly Chickenface came out form under&behind our base. He threw his shotgun straight up, pulled out a knife, threw it at me, missed, caught the shotty and pumped three shots into my body as I fell towards my base. My lifeless corpse landed inches from my flag, which chickenface stole after emptying his shotty into my cold, mangled body. Didn't think this was actually possible until I saw him do it, but I heard it was on some video called Project X.

systemfeind
August 13, 2004, 9:00 am
hmm sounds more like a cheater/haXX0r

T-Money
August 13, 2004, 9:51 am
Meh, whatever. It was still cool.

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 13, 2004, 10:03 am
its that gun dropping thing that was featured on Project X, if you fall as fast as the gun drops, you can grab it back in midair, its not a cheat or anything, it just looks real cool.

wormdundee
August 13, 2004, 5:14 pm
he wasnt throwing the shotgun down though, he was throwing it upwards, and then it fell back down and he caught it after throwing a knife

yeh it was in the movie

and no its not cheating or hacking

The Geologist
August 13, 2004, 9:14 pm
What he did with the gn is definately not cheating...but how did he just appear behind/under your base? That's the only part that sounds like a hack.

ArmadonRK
August 13, 2004, 10:16 pm
By appear, I think T-Money was elaborating. He probably meant he was caught by surprise.

T-Money
August 14, 2004, 1:36 am
"What he did with the gn is definately not cheating...but how did he just appear behind/under your base? That's the only part that sounds like a hack."

Well, you know how in b2b there's an overground and an underground path? He took a shot at me from under one of the bridges, so I knew he was there. But he got all the way to our base (underground) and popped up from behind it, coming at me from where I least expected him. Scared the crap outta me.

Liber_Lupus
August 14, 2004, 12:02 pm
that throw-catch weapon trick is kinda useless...it just looks cool but...useless

VAGINA
August 14, 2004, 12:10 pm
and barrett users cant do it :P i tryed getting it down with my AK/knife in 115, and got a few good shots in like that, but threw the knife first, so it'd go behind them, then catch my AK and pump their torso full of led. then get hit by 3 barrett shots, and try again. it gets boring trying, and i just played normal again...

Teh Panda
August 16, 2004, 11:43 am
It's really in Project - X video. I dont think it's cheat or smthn'.

EDIT: But i agree with LL. It's still useless.

Melba
August 16, 2004, 1:10 pm
your signature pic is too big Teh_Panda
max size is 90*90
and 20kb

Lookie lookie Styx, im upholding the rules!

Weed
August 16, 2004, 1:48 pm
more like arse licking Melba...

Unlucky 13
August 17, 2004, 8:03 am
^lol.

When i saw this in the P_X vid, i was astounded! it didnt look possible! Yet... never mind

peemonkey, why is someone using your name as a profile/username?

peemonkey
August 17, 2004, 8:20 am
damn yer slow...lol (im fangus)

Element_101
August 17, 2004, 10:09 am
Lol, It looks cool but yeah as a lot of people said its useless.

Redmanticore
August 19, 2004, 11:55 am
And no one hasnt noticed that in project x, hes jetpack NEVER go out, no matter how much he fly, he never reload, actually if you look hes bullets amount, it doesnt read anywhere. Just blank on it. AND he doesnt lost health. Not even a little bit, though he got hit by a nade and got shot in with machineguns many times.

<This trick has done without a vest>Sure when your immortal->

Toumaz
August 19, 2004, 1:08 pm
Well, it's not possible to control the drop direction when dropping a weapon... I think.
The soldat just throw it straight forward.

b00stA
August 19, 2004, 2:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Redmanticore
And no one hasnt noticed that in project x, hes jetpack NEVER go out, no matter how much he fly, he never reload, actually if you look hes bullets amount, it doesnt read anywhere. Just blank on it. AND he doesnt lost health. Not even a little bit, though he got hit by a nade and got shot in with machineguns many times.

Sure when your immortal->

..that's the way demos are displayed when they're played back. Just record a demo, lose health, jet around and watch it afterwards. The interface won't change. No cheating, hacking etc.
"omg he did something different, CHEATER!! H4X!! POOF THROUGH THE WALL"

Hitman
August 19, 2004, 2:51 pm

Sure when your immortal->
HAHAHAHAHA!

*Dies*

DeMonIc
August 21, 2004, 8:43 pm
lol
I like to roll, jet up from roll, doin a salto, at friggin close i throw my knife, then catch his weapon, and kill someone behind him..
but yeah, it's cool..
P.s.: Peemonkey replyin to his own posts...just not right...

Kazuki
August 23, 2004, 12:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman

HAHAHAHAHA!

*Dies*

ROFL! Classic. Redmanticore, did you know that you hack as well? Oh, yeah, you're immortal, too. I'll prove it. Take a demo of yourself by using the F8 button and then view it. I can guarantee that your health, ammo, and jet boots won't go down.

DeMonIc
August 23, 2004, 8:41 pm
Oh Kaz, don't tell him teh über h4ck we us0rz!
btw I'll stop bein a proud member of the sarcastic spammers now.

LazehBoi
August 23, 2004, 9:31 pm
So many stupid people, so few comets... ~.~

wunderbear
August 24, 2004, 9:08 pm
How do you throw weapons STRAIGHT UP?

Redmanticore
September 9, 2004, 12:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
quote:Originally posted by Hitman

HAHAHAHAHA!

*Dies*

ROFL! Classic. Redmanticore, did you know that you hack as well? Oh, yeah, you're immortal, too. I'll prove it. Take a demo of yourself by using the F8 button and then view it. I can guarantee that your health, ammo, and jet boots won't go down.

eh...lol? You thought i was talking about the screen?...- Talked about the char with clearly barret holes and hit by nades, negative size of health taken.
Too bad he didnt reload in the video. Loose blood, never dies. And that shows, no matter the spectator mode.

And the "shooting, without aiming there" is the old version trick. Do it on 1.2 fix public ctf and thats something.

Toumaz
September 9, 2004, 1:06 pm
Damnit, stop bringing old topics back!

(edit)

|
|
V Are you talking to me?

KiLLBoT
September 9, 2004, 9:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by wunderbear
How do you throw weapons STRAIGHT UP?

You can't really "throw" the weapons. You just drop them. But if you have good upward momentum, the inertia "tosses" them above you, making them possible to catch. Very fun, and good to impress nubs in public servers [:P]

Sam
September 13, 2004, 4:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
Oh Kaz, don't tell him teh über h4ck we us0rz!
btw I'll stop bein a proud member of the sarcastic spammers now.

Gimme it, go on

archeR-jO
October 19, 2004, 3:02 pm
it is just loose of time ( read like: buhu i can't make that :P )