( search forums )
My First Mod: An UZI
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Kirby_106
August 13, 2004, 5:14 pm
This is my first mod. It replaces the Mp5 with an uzi. It isint the greatest mod in the world but I think its ok. In the zip you get all the normal files you would. The interface-gfx and the weapon-gfx. In the zip there are also two .wave files. You can use either one. If you gonna use the mp5-fire2 then you need to take the "2" out of the end. Any feedback is welcome. I wanna improve this and learn as much as I can.

Screenshots:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Download:
http://home.ripway.com/2004-7/143638/KirbysUZI.zip

Enjoy!

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 13, 2004, 5:18 pm
it looks good for your first mod...infact it looks very good...but please...in the future...do not use BMP for our screenshot...change it to jpg/png/gif for those ppl that arent on broadband... ^^

Deleted User
August 13, 2004, 5:20 pm
And please remove all empty white space. :) Looks good anyways.

Kirby_106
August 13, 2004, 5:22 pm
sorry bout that im on it right now.

EDIT-Better? Sorry for the quality loss
EDIT2- Doesent look like im getting much feedback

HellRaider
August 13, 2004, 7:13 pm
"This account has exceeded its maximum 24 hour transfer limit. Please try back later."

You need a new host x.x

Kirby_106
August 13, 2004, 7:52 pm
oops..got any suggestions? oh and people who have already downloaded it I fixed the uzi ingame to look more like an uzi. And Im not sure you guys want me to make another thread so once I get a host ill post my brand new TMP I just finished. It replaces the AUG.

damnnation
August 13, 2004, 8:12 pm
aah the pic as al dots on it i can't see it :/

Kirby_106
August 14, 2004, 12:40 am
anyone willing to host my files? I also made a TMP, Double berral shotgun,and a Mp5 K.

Svirin Kerath
August 14, 2004, 2:30 am
how big in total?

KroBa
August 14, 2004, 6:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Kirby_106
anyone willing to host my files? I also made a TMP, Double berral shotgun,and a Mp5 K.

[:O][:O][:O]MP5K?!?!?! GIMME GIMME GIMME [:D][:D][:D]

hehe, jk
in your own time mate

EDIT: uhh wtf happend to those smilies... is it just mine they are HUGE on?

Unlucky 13
August 14, 2004, 6:14 am
here... they are stuffted those smilies

beaut mod, put all of the single weap mods u make togther some time
Offtopic:KroBa, are you using my old avatar?