( search forums )
bigblack[:-censored]: true talent or hack?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
FliesLikeABrick
August 14, 2004, 4:24 am
at the top of my rank list in my server right now is bigblack[:-censored], with a whopping 4.115 K:D ratio. anyone know anything about him?

It is quite impressive seeing that he maintained it for over 500 kills so far, and using ruger just as much as barret.

anyone know if he hacks, or if maybe he is just pretty good, even for a semi-barretard?
http://www.u13.net/stats.php?name=bigblack[:-censored]

[IMAGE]

thats the highest legit kill to death ratio i have ever seen in my stats database

I talked to bigblackd*ck aka milf. here is the real deal:
he was in the server under milf, saw someone that was afk, and killed him a bit. Then he re-entered the server under the new, more explicit name, and spawn killed the afk person quite a number of times. He doesn't hack, has been warned of the server rules he violated, and is unbanned from the server.
Hitman unlocked this thread so that i could clear MILF's name a bit, much appreciated

Kazuki
August 14, 2004, 4:47 am
There is no way that this guy is for real. I learned from an 'unknown' source that the player going around as 'bigblackdi*k' is someone called MILF. I don't see how this isn't true. If you'll look at his weapon stats, he has 179 kills and only 1 death with the ruger. Also, he has 115 kills with the barret and 86 kills with the LAW. This was all done in one day, as he wasn't ranked before. Something tells me that he put on the rapid fire/unlimited ammo hack on, and went into U13 without knowing that it has a stat generator. How he get 122 deaths is beyond me... that mindless idiot.

Edit: Oh, and the weapons he uses are perfect combinations with the rapid fire hack.

SILENT
August 14, 2004, 4:55 am
Yes, it is milf.. i have demos of milf hacking and he played for DsA in a clan match for TNL, under DsA| Big black [:-censored]. And was called milf by his other teamates several times. Ban him and delete his stats ;\

LazehBoi
August 14, 2004, 4:55 am
AHAH! Look at the hackers suicides! Somebody doesn't know how to hack properly ;)

Kazuki
August 14, 2004, 5:15 am
Ok, look, compare these two players' stats by the weapons they use the most.

MILF's Stats
and
http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/statsplayer.php?nickname=bigblack[:-censored]

Case Closed.

FliesLikeABrick
August 14, 2004, 6:20 am
if someone could PM me with his/their IP, please do so. I will look through my logs for it as well to match it up and subsequently ban him from my server. Unfortunately i do not like tinkering with my stats database, so i will wait for that name to become inactive and unranked on its own in 30 days.

Thanks for the information
-Brick

Soulsnipa
August 14, 2004, 6:24 am
btw...

[IMAGE]

There u guys go.

Cookie.
August 14, 2004, 6:44 am
Its possible that Milf innocent? lol i dont like the guy anyways he was doing 2 shot laws during Match ban!

frogboy
August 14, 2004, 8:09 am
* milf69 (milf@c-24-20-42-244.client.comcast.net) has joined #britisharmy
Time passes
* bigblack[:-censored] (milf@c-24-20-42-244.client.comcast.net) has joined #britisharmy
Whois on bigblack[:-censored]
[bigblack[:-censored]] #soldat.666 +#britisharmy +#fragbait #s0][soldat @#deth.soldat

...NOW can we put the case to rest, Cookie?

Hektik Sniper
August 14, 2004, 8:31 am
quote:Originally posted by SILENT
Yes, it is milf.. i have demos of milf hacking and he played for DsA in a clan match for TNL, under DsA| Big black [:-censored]. And was called milf by his other teamates several times. Ban him and delete his stats ;

Erm, send me the demo and ill sort it?