( search forums )
Excalibur Remix
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Kazuki
August 14, 2004, 6:51 pm
Ok, Due to popular demand, the background music used in my Kazuki: Another Meaningless Movie has been converted and cut down to size. Here it is.

Download: Excalibur Remix (2.3 MB)

Thanks to Grand_Diablo and b00sta for suggesting some great programs, which I used to extract and convert the music. Also, thanks to Noobface for hosting the file.

Deleted User
August 14, 2004, 7:17 pm
Cool. I put my sounds down when i watched the movie because i thought its some normal [:-censored]ty music as usual. :P

grand_diablo
August 16, 2004, 10:34 pm
Since I dont know the video, i can only rate the music.

Somehow strange beginning, but gets better then. Not the best song but quite nice [;)]

Famine
August 27, 2004, 5:31 am
The Original LA FORTUNA is much better, sorry I just don't like whn classics are messed with

MisterX
August 28, 2004, 7:39 am
I really like the song. Not for hearing it normally, but hearing it when playing. I think it's good for Soldat, and when playing Counter-Strike (I started playing it seriously 3 days ago. Ph34r m3h 3v1l h4x0rZ!!1), you sometimes just feel like in a cs movie, cause the music seems to be really, really good to use for a movie thats full of action :) Thanks for the song. It's just a bit short, but since it sounds similiar the whole song long (fear my english skillZ o_O), it doesn't sound too repetitive when hearing it often.

Kazuki
August 28, 2004, 5:24 pm
:) I know, I like listening to it while playing Soldat, too.