( search forums )
anyone seen AVP? (may have spoilers)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
peemonkey
August 16, 2004, 10:53 pm
i havent, and i've heard it sucks the cack. apperently 2 preds die really fast, really easy. also heard aliens grow in like, minutes, and a predator teams up with a human. please tell me it's bull[:-censored], and that the movie aint bad. :( 87 min? wtf?

Melba
August 16, 2004, 10:54 pm
quote:(may have spoilers)
rofl

that fuking sniper
August 17, 2004, 12:36 am
The movie rocks. Yea, 2 preds die fast, but that last one along with the last human survivor bitch kick quit alot of ass. Go see it.

karmazonpl
August 17, 2004, 12:52 am
Everyone was bitching about it, but it's a great, great, great movie, the best movie of this year
One alien owned stupid predators, but then predator cheated and used his cell phone bomb
but it's great, go see it

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 17, 2004, 1:00 am
ehh its a short movie...i thought it was pretty funny...yeah...girl+pred rock the house...meh...at least they didn't kiss...that'd be effed up.

karmazonpl
August 17, 2004, 1:06 am
yeah for those who don't really know the AVP world, in comic books, woman became one of predators

[IMAGE]

peemonkey
August 17, 2004, 2:37 am
ok, so ima go see it tonight at 12:00....i love that theater. ;)

that fuking sniper
August 17, 2004, 3:30 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonpl
Everyone was bitching about it, but it's a great, great, great movie, the best movie of this year
One alien owned stupid predators, but then predator cheated and used his cell phone bomb
but it's great, go see it

It wasn't 1 alien. There were at least 5 or 6.

peemonkey
August 17, 2004, 3:41 am
but that's [:-censored]ing lame, cuz 1 managed to take out a 1338 team of commandos, than another one took out a [:-censored]load of civilians in LA....which inspired me to make a Danny Glover bot.....XD
but now all it takes is like, 6 aliens to take down 2 preds? hmm.....sounds like the writers/director/producer(s) [:-censored]ed up

karmazonpl
August 17, 2004, 4:13 am
quote:It wasn't 1 alien. There were at least 5 or 6.

There was more aliens, but the first one kille two predators :D

Kazuki
August 17, 2004, 4:56 am
Must ... go ... see ... movie! Goes great with the olympics.

fabmanx
August 17, 2004, 7:09 am
Meh...I just got home, from watching it. I must say, it isnt for everyone. What I mean is if you come to the theatre with an open mind and have seen the past Aliens and predator movies, it was great, short but great. Everything made really good sense, and the whole woman bonding with the predator was pretty cool. Like in predator 2, the predator didnt kill danny glover because of pure respect and [:-censored]. Great movie...they set it up in the end so there would be a sequel. Go see it you dirty [:-censored]s...

peemonkey
August 17, 2004, 7:29 am
they didnt kill danny boy cuz he took out the one who was goin around killin fools. what model was that pistol agin?

DeMonIc
August 17, 2004, 9:11 am
The movie hasn't arrived in Hungary yet me thinks..but I'll go see it...must see it..yarr.

damnnation
August 17, 2004, 9:25 am
yeah it isn't out in belgium to yet and i want to go see it i've seen the one whit Arnoldboy over 5 times and the other one the half of it (stupid dad why dus he NEEDS to watch football[V][:-weepn])

peemonkey
August 17, 2004, 9:25 am
i missed the movie, so got stoned instead :P ill hit it tomarrow

damnnation
August 17, 2004, 9:27 am
lol you stonehead you need to stop doing that it infects youre mind and i know it cuz i have a ex-junky in my falmely...

peemonkey
August 17, 2004, 10:05 am
prolly. but im insomiac and they wont let me take pills cuz of the "family history of drug abuse". well it's 2:01, and im wide awake. perhaps ill see what the neighbors are distributing for sale...

Deleted User
August 17, 2004, 10:13 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
all it takes is like, 6 aliens to take down 2 preds?

If you care to pay attention to the dialogue in the Aliens films, you'll know that the aliens are the perfect killers, evolved to fight. that's why it's easier for them.

peemonkey
August 17, 2004, 10:21 am
but if you payed attention to the predator films, THEY CAN KILL [:-censored] LOADS OF PEOPLE WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT. should cannons, invisibility(prolly dont work with aliens but still) wrist knife-thingys, all sorts of throwing weapons, not being a complete idiot, and all those different vision modes with their masks on. what's alien got? instincts? cuz for most things, dodging cannon fire doesnt come naturally. god, i sound like one of you :'(

karmazonpl
August 17, 2004, 10:29 am
haha
ok you didnt see the film
first, they didn't have the cannons, cause people stole them
in fact they didn't have any weapons except spikes, but even with them, they lost
thermal vision ? alien is master of speed and stealth, as we saw in the movie, he got behind predator, and he couldn't find him, even with his thermal vision
besides, aliens have sixth sense
and "it's all in the reflexes"

peemonkey
August 17, 2004, 10:45 am
read fool! i didnt get there in time so got faded. i guess you have to take away all their weapons to make it even remotly fair....so it should be called like "Alien vs. Unprepared Predator" dont they have boyscouts on their planet?

Element_101
August 17, 2004, 10:49 am
Nope its not out here yet so we cant.. But I will when it does.

bucky_brad
August 17, 2004, 4:45 pm
aliens can see preds anyway even when they are cloked(how do you spell that?).

well atleast in AvP2(the game) you can.

peemonkey
August 18, 2004, 4:16 am
i never played the games or nothing, but i thought it went without saying, as they have no eyes. how do they manage to loose their guns???

karmazonpl
August 18, 2004, 4:58 am
Aliens do see(watch Alien 3) and they have sixth sense
how predators managed to loose their guns ?

peemonkey
August 18, 2004, 8:26 pm
hmm.....