( search forums )
Painful past posts...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Duke33
August 18, 2004, 12:52 am
Searched for some of my non-archived posts in a moment of boredom, and found this shining gem of intelligence and humour. From the Soldat Bar, I present...:

" *Duke is dead. Goes to heaven.*
Saint Peter: 'My boy, what have you done. You must find peace."
Duke: 'AHHAAHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH'
*Rams a carrot up ol' Petes ass*
*God comes out.*
Duke: Hey man, theres a sweet bar down there. Some hot dancing girls and beer. Wanna come?'
God: 'Sure. All this holy crap gets tiring after abit. Lets go'
*Duke hands him a carrot. They both go down.*
*Find the bar. God stares around.*
God: Crappy place. Stinks like hell.'
Duke: Well, we're in America sir. Still, the booze is good. But first...'
*Duke pulls out a carrot. He knocks down the note and then proceeds to knock everybody out in the bar. God helps*
God: Man, i gotta go back up. I have a reputation and all that. Sorry. Cya next time'
*Duke nods and waves. God goes up holy staircase into choirs of singing angels. God fingers the angels then continues up*
Duke: THE CARROT WILL PERSEVERE....AHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHHHAAHHAAHAH'
*Duke then begins to dance in a circle making strange m00ing noises* " (31/06/03) [(EDIT: carrot explanation: a joke for a page or two on the bar, my Carrot Cult where I beat people to death on their left ears with carrots unless they danced for me. Yeah.)]

That was mildly amusing at parts, but the vast majority of my early posts (vast being a good word...e.g. 1000 posts in first 4 months, 380 in year since. I was a good little spammer...) were grammatical and spelling horrors. And, overall, stupid. (E.g. calling a french guy 'Monsieur Frog' wasn't a good move..)

Anyone want to post their stupid posts from the past (or present, of course)? Could be funny. Go on.

Hitman
August 18, 2004, 1:09 am
quote:E.g. calling a french guy 'Monsieur Frog' wasn't a good move..Rofl, I remember that :P

Anyways, here's my earliest post/topic I could find: Secret Player Animation?????

b00tsA

Deleted User
August 18, 2004, 6:13 am
And now you misspelled b00sta. :D

Kazuki
August 18, 2004, 6:35 am
Bahaha. We all sound so excited and ... gay, don't we? XP

Here's as far as I could go.

Suggestions for MOD

Yep, I don't think I sound much different, except for getting rid of all the kissing up and exclamation marks. Well, hey, at least I made Stalky feel special.

Cookie.
August 18, 2004, 6:50 am
How do you find when i try to use search button i get error ^_^
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'cint'

/inc_searchlog.asp, line 18

Im looking for a old campingcarl post about Skwid
if anyone find that ill be happy ^_^

Hova
August 18, 2004, 6:54 am
I doubt any of my posts ever stood out really. I can't remember my first one at all.

koil
August 18, 2004, 10:49 am
hehehehehehehehehe i cant stop laughing at Soldiers are being treated unfairly!*

*note: most chances are, that its archived. its a -very- old thread, created mainly by me and sktf (super kill teh fat).

(edit: ITF (AKA skillz.bot) DID cheated! he used speedhack(afaik, he were the first one to use it) )

Element_101
August 18, 2004, 10:57 am
^Animated avatar!!!!^

koil
August 18, 2004, 11:04 am
quote:Originally posted by Element_101
^Animated avatar!!!!^

[url="http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/rules.asp?cat=1#rulesid3"]Avatars (images below your name in the forum) are to be no larger 20k.
[/url]

nothing about animation..
pwned :P

btw:
[url="http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/rules.asp?cat=1#rulesid2"]
A signature may consist of both text and an image, but in this case, text may not consist of more than 2 lines, and 43 characters in length.[/url]

yours is 48characters.

^^^LONG TEXT SIGNATURE^^^

Liber_Lupus
August 18, 2004, 11:26 am
lol funny topic koil, hmm i guess my first post would be stupid enough but i dont remember it

grand_diablo
August 18, 2004, 12:45 pm
Mmmh my first posting? Probably a comment on a map, as it took me some months to crawl out of the mapping forum [:P]

Duke33
August 19, 2004, 12:26 am
Hitman: [IMAGE]
"Why do you guys have to be so damn agressive, CHILL OUT I didn't know OK I'm sorry...don't expect me to know everthing, just because I don't spend my WHOLE free time surfing the internet and reading everthing..."

That's a picture of what you sounded like. No offense (seriously) but that made me chuckle. Small shaved cat, looking seriously homicidal...oui, ca c'est Hitman.

BManx2000
August 19, 2004, 1:18 am
The search by member doesn't work [:-grumpy]

Hitman
August 19, 2004, 1:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
Hitman: [IMAGE]
"Why do you guys have to be so damn agressive, CHILL OUT I didn't know OK I'm sorry...don't expect me to know everthing, just because I don't spend my WHOLE free time surfing the internet and reading everthing..."

That's a picture of what you sounded like. No offense (seriously) but that made me chuckle. Small shaved cat, looking seriously homicidal...oui, ca c'est Hitman.

ROFL

Meandor
August 19, 2004, 11:54 am

My most stupid posts are no more existant luckily :P
Too bad also the one where SK said minigun was the best in a thread and wanted to duel Outcast with it :D

Kazuki
August 19, 2004, 4:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie
How do you find when i try to use search button i get error ^_^
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'cint'

/inc_searchlog.asp, line 18

Im looking for a old campingcarl post about Skwid
if anyone find that ill be happy ^_^

Just go to Cookie's Page, and then on the side bar, there's a link that says "My Topics." Click that and you've got all the topics you've ever made, I think.

Duke33
August 19, 2004, 10:03 pm
Or go into your profile and under the 'Total Posts' and posts per day bit, there will be a link saying 'Find All Non-Archived posts by this member'.