( search forums )
area2_Circus - 1on1 map
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
chakapoko maker
August 18, 2004, 5:47 pm
area2_Circus
---
i've made another 1on1 map. just crash bots, it's good sometimes... anyways please check it on TDM. the passive polygons give the big thing a entrance. the game is simple, i don't have much to say about it. the scenering was fun. i can say the col object on the stage has been done nice, though it has odd collider. well, just take a look at it on the game.

[file]overview_area2_circus.jpg,14214,area2_circus,[/file]
screenshots: http://cgi.f22.aaacafe.ne.jp/~tonburi/index.php?cmd=read&page=Download%2Farea2_Circus

[file]area2_circus040819.zip,14214,area2_circus,[/file]

----------------------------
Infomation:
----------------------------
- match type: dm, rambo, point match, team match (the red and blue can play the game inside, others are outside)
- botted: yes
- custom scenery: no
- custom texture: no

Soap
August 18, 2004, 6:17 pm
This is neat.

Cookie.
August 19, 2004, 5:26 am
Me Agrees with Soap it is indeed neat ^_^ not to fond of the pink color on the platform but congrats on a job well done
/me downloads

The Geologist
August 19, 2004, 5:34 am
I'm liking this one as well..originally I thought it'd be a little basic, but it plays well enough for me to say good job. No worries about color..isn't that noticible when playing, in my opinion.

GluLm
August 19, 2004, 3:30 pm
I like this map, just like all your maps chakapoko maker!
Very nice job. I like this one better than the area1, but I regret a little that it is impossible to go on the upper left and upper right parts...
Nevertheless, this is a good map. :)

Toumaz
August 19, 2004, 3:59 pm
Very nice map, the colors are wonderful!
Perfect for small battles.

bucky_brad
August 19, 2004, 9:33 pm
this map kinda dissapointed me... i thought it was gonna be like a huge tent with a massive circus stero-type theme...

other than that this map looks pretty good execpt for that texture...