( search forums )
Ghost Recon - Non-Registered Interface
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Psyl3ntShad0w
August 19, 2004, 6:36 am
Background:
This interface was inspired off of Urhos' Ghost Recon Interface. I liked his so much, I decided to make a non-registered version for those who do not get to enjoy the registered version. Of course it is not nearly as good as registered. After asking permission from Urhos about usage of his artwork, I proceeded to make this interface. There are several things I am unhappy with. However due to the limitations of a non-registered interface, I'm not really able to do anything about them.

Many of the things you see in this interface are present in his registered version, however I added little things here and there.

[file]GR-nonreg.jpg,7,,0[/file]

[file]GR-NonReg.zip,7,,0[/file]

The cursor you see is mine. I perfer it over the real Ghost Recon one. Just a reminder, much of this mod comes from Urhos' mod. I merely cropped/resized/moved and messed with it so it worked for a non-registered version.

Edit - I found some minor graphical issues with the mod on close inspection...I'll deal with them when I get home.

Edit2 - So I'm home and now I don't see any problems with it...perhaps it's just my monitor at work...does anyone see some inconsistancy with the colors?

Soap
August 19, 2004, 6:57 am
This is excellent :D Very simplistic and easy to be aware of.

I'd use this... if I was registered :/

peemonkey
August 19, 2004, 7:03 am
ROFL! you aint gotta be registered, read his post first.

i dont much like the blackness.

Hercule Poirot
August 19, 2004, 7:53 am
you're my hero!

The Geologist
August 19, 2004, 10:28 am
I prefer Urhos' mod much more than this one...no offense. Seeing the same thing just recroped and redone holds no appeal, regardless of who it is for. And yes, transparency is better than being opaque.

damnnation
August 19, 2004, 10:51 am
great work man *thumbs up*

Urhos
August 19, 2004, 2:22 pm
Very nicely made ;Q and Geologist, joo cant make transparency in teh unregistered interface.

but, nice work ;Q

The Geologist
August 20, 2004, 1:58 am
I don't care about making the unregistered interface transperant...I'm simply stating my opinion. I'm registered, so I could care less either way. It's not that hard to do...

grand_diablo
August 20, 2004, 3:31 am
mmh not really the style of interface I like, but gj anyways. Some transparency would be useful I guess.

SILENT
August 20, 2004, 6:00 am
nice job syzygy, i use it all teh time now. :>

CHE_guevara
August 20, 2004, 7:09 am
WoW, Very, Very Nice, I Like It....

papasurf31
August 20, 2004, 2:05 pm
Great alternative to the urhos one for unresgistered users. Good job!

Deleted User
August 20, 2004, 10:44 pm
nice Ill use it