( search forums )
Comedic Soldat Video
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Kazuki
August 20, 2004, 2:20 am
Ok, I know that this might sound stupid to most of you, but I'm trying to construct a team of movie-makers. Two or three members, including myself, should do fine. It depends on the members if the team is permanent or not, but I mainly want to create it for the sole purpose of humour. I'd like to team up with one or two people, at least, and make one of the funniest movies out there. Any takers?

Members:

- Kazuki
- Outcast
- Surb
- PsylentShadow
- FabManX
- Damnation
- Knot
- LazehBoi

Edit: Ok, ok, we have 10 members. That is enough. :) Limit is 10, as of now. If anyone is interested in making this team permanent, you can still post here and say so. Also, suggestions are very welcome.

If the team is going to be made permanent, then there can be more members, so if you're interested in being a member of a permanent team, post here. =D

Captain_Jimbo
August 20, 2004, 4:39 am

Are you looking for a specific Movie format? (i.e. only .avi or made with a certain program)

Kazuki
August 20, 2004, 6:20 am
Hmm? I'm only looking for people to help me with ideas and demos for the movie, that's all. :)

damnnation
August 20, 2004, 11:04 am
i can help, i can help! [:p]

KnOt
August 20, 2004, 11:31 am
I'll help if you like. I'm a funny guy.... *awkward moment* >_>

Deleted User
August 20, 2004, 2:25 pm
You better select me or i will hire a hitman to eat you. Rar.

paramud
August 20, 2004, 2:32 pm
ill help! ill help! i wanna be in it! pleeeeease this could be the first time for me to be in a demo!

Kazuki
August 20, 2004, 4:10 pm
Ok, ok, we have 10 members. That is enough. :) Limit is 10, as of now. If anyone is interested in making this team permanent, you can still post here and say so. Also, suggestions are very welcome.

If the team is going to be made permanent, then there can be more members, so if you're interested in being a member of a permanent team, post here. =D

I will need your MSN addresses for team meetings and such. :) Just add me on MSN if you don't already have me as a buddy.

MSN: AngryBlaze@hotmail.com

LazehBoi
August 20, 2004, 4:24 pm
I would join if there was a position open. I'm a funny guy, too. *cough cough*

Kazuki
August 20, 2004, 4:37 pm
Now, I said I wouldn't let anyone else join, but there has been an exception.

LazehBoi, since he was the first to talk to me about joining, but I misunderstood, is now part of the team.

Now we are at a perfect ten.

paramud
August 20, 2004, 8:24 pm
okay, ive added ya, im \\//\\//00tius //\\//\\axi//\\//\\us on there btw. oooh i cant wait!

SigHunter
August 20, 2004, 9:18 pm
please make ur movies in a good quality, always :> and xvid -.-

Captain_Jimbo
August 21, 2004, 5:03 am

Oh, I thought you were talking about something else. Aw that sucks, first to respond and I missed out; aw well, Flash is my game anyways.

Teh Panda
August 21, 2004, 4:25 pm
PWANTS MOVVIES!!! :> Good luck to u all!

dr.ON
August 21, 2004, 6:31 pm
I have some ideas.

Kazuki
August 21, 2004, 8:49 pm
If you guys want to, we can make a permament team after this project. ;)

paramud
August 21, 2004, 11:03 pm
sounds pretty cool, a permanent team... *wavy screen* <tricky><comedy>paramud has joined alpha team */wavy screen* cool

AerialAssault
August 22, 2004, 1:55 am
kazuki, you really post alot

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 22, 2004, 9:35 am
I'm the props maker for this movie here, and I'll be working with the actors to make the movie. yessir i am. phear my leetness muahahaha, this is gonna be the best god damn moviezors ever!

Sorry, I'm high on Pixie Stix...

paramud
August 22, 2004, 5:10 pm
lol... J00 /\R3/\/T L33T! /\TL3/\$T /\/0T /\$ //\\//\\(_)(H /\$
/\/\(_)(H /\$ //\\//\\3

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 22, 2004, 8:05 pm
I'm too lazy to run that though the ultra-leet translator Paramud....

Deleted User
August 22, 2004, 9:13 pm
J00 /\R3/\/T L33T! /\TL3/\$T /\/0T /\$ //\\//\\(_)(H /\$
/\/\(_)(H /\$ //\\//\\3
+
Translator
=
You aren't l337! Atleast not as much as much as me.

paramud
August 22, 2004, 9:41 pm
hey you got it! and your price is.... absolutely nothing! anyways... movie status : S/W, 4% (estimation)
key: S/W = still writing/just a bit
I/P = In Production
A/D = Almost Done

Teh Panda
August 23, 2004, 10:33 pm
ah... You are so 1337 translator Ville.

Kazuki
August 25, 2004, 7:53 pm
Ok, the script is finished. ;) We're only waiting for the map, so that we can start filming. This movie will take a while, no doubt, so don't get too excited yet.

Social Poison
August 31, 2004, 12:06 am
Mmm... if you guys need another person (for the next one or whatever) give me a hollar ;)

darkbluetornado
September 2, 2004, 6:35 am
ill join

dittyman
September 15, 2004, 1:10 pm
thats gotta be the coolest thing ive ever seen ay :P
well in soldat that is

DeMonIc
September 15, 2004, 6:05 pm
Like whip it, I wanna help :D
<_<
>_>
you and your friggin timezone. :(

Kazuki
September 15, 2004, 9:56 pm
Well, our mapper, Lunerfox, is working on our map bit by bit, but school is getting in his way. This means that it might take a while before it's finished, but he promised he will finish it.