( search forums )
m79 switch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
August 21, 2004, 8:01 am
so many times i have chosen the m79 in the weapons menu while waiting to respawn, only to end up with a [:-censored]ing barret. i thought it was just because they are so close and that i must have clicked the barret by accident, but i've also respawned with the barret after dying with the m79 (when the weapons menu does not come up). wtf is going on!?!?

Liber_Lupus
August 21, 2004, 9:41 am
It has never happened to me, maybe you just really press the wrong button all the time, i suggest you look carefully if you do press number 7

Humphro
August 21, 2004, 11:44 am
So many times I've clicked the barret and ended up with the Minimi...

Press the number on the keyboard instead - much easier.

N1nj@
August 21, 2004, 2:33 pm
You probably press tab which activate/deactivate weapons menu while waiting for respawn. Once you deactivate it, it will choose your weapon automatically. So just press tab again to activate the menu, and instead of clicking '7. M79', click the number 7 on the keyboard, which is faster and more accurate so you won't make any mistakes.

Deleted User
August 22, 2004, 2:21 am
i get the m79 when i press 7, but once i die and respawn, 50% of the time i respawn with the barret (when the weapons menu doesnt pop up).

N1nj@
August 22, 2004, 5:28 am
did you read my post?

quote:You probably press tab which activate/deactivate weapons menu while waiting for respawn. Once you deactivate it, it will choose your weapon automatically. So just press tab again to activate the menu...

BManx2000
August 22, 2004, 5:52 pm
Did you read his post?
quote:i get the m79 when i press 7, but once i die and respawn, 50% of the time i respawn with the barret (when the weapons menu doesnt pop up).

Unlucky 13
August 23, 2004, 8:43 am
Did you ALL read the top post? Good, otherwise, you are not helping him!
This happens sometimes when you are semi-clicking on one, and semi-clicking on the other. this can be solved by the numbers

BManx2000
August 24, 2004, 3:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000
Did you read his post?
quote:i get the m79 when i press 7, but once i die and respawn, 50% of the time i respawn with the barret (when the weapons menu doesnt pop up).

N1nj@
August 24, 2004, 5:04 pm
exactly...then press tab to bring up the weapon select menu and press 7

KnOt
August 24, 2004, 11:25 pm
I seem to get the minigun often... even if I was using deagles which are uber far away. It's like, if I dont select a weapon carefully, I end up witha bloody minigun.

Le Ti Jian
September 6, 2004, 8:35 pm
Happens to me occasionally, I get stuck with a Ruger when I wanted a Minimi or something. *shrug*

Just click in the right places or press the relevant number button.

Best way to ensure you get what you want is to actually click on the font. That -always- works for me.

rain_fin
September 7, 2004, 1:11 pm
Same thing here.Once I got barret with out taking it(weapon bar was off).