( search forums )
Dont sleep on a frisco beach.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
peemonkey
August 21, 2004, 8:10 am
i was in san fransisco today for some reason. i fell alseep on the beach cuz i never sleep at night. well when i woke up, there was this old, hairy man sitting next to me. not just near me, mind you, but NEXT to me. i asked him what the deal was, he said he believed i was his son and that i had 'the mark'. i told him i wasnt his son, he asked my name. not trusting the twisted [:-censored], i told him i was Ed Gein. he giggled, asked for money and tryed to hug me. horrid experience. it's not a gay thing. i have no problem with thems. it's just the creepyness thing. he smelled like sweet tarts.
ALL HAIL BILL THE HUGGER!

Captain RibMan
August 21, 2004, 8:21 am
[IMAGE]

peemonkey
August 21, 2004, 8:59 am
i say it were stigmata.

that fuking sniper
August 21, 2004, 9:28 am
Stigmata... Eh....

Captain RibMan
August 21, 2004, 9:36 am
Experiancing symptoms similar to this:

[IMAGE]

peemonkey
August 21, 2004, 9:52 am
no, but i got a cigarette burn on the back of my hand. but if you put me in that bed, you'd swear you were seeing double.

KnOt
August 21, 2004, 10:05 am
I met an old washed up sailor on the beach.. He had the white beard, the hat, everything.. He said ' come 'ere sonny, i'll give you a sandwitch' .. I smiled and said ' Errr. It's ok. I have to go..' then ran awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... I dont know why, but i was scared.. It's kinda creepy when you get yourself in these situations.

peemonkey
August 21, 2004, 10:28 am
today was also like, the day after i lose my knife, so im like, defensless...exept for being like, 6'4 and all....:P