( search forums )
An actuall question for you people
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
August 22, 2004, 6:52 am
Ok.. i have been thinking :O i know scary.. but this is what i have been thinking of ok we have had nothing but white men presidents.. right?

well my question is this... ~ Who do you think will be president First..

A white woman or a black man or black woman and other american born people... of other Cultures?

Seriously.. who will be next?

FliesLikeABrick
August 22, 2004, 7:00 am
my guess is a black man, but i have no logic to thinking that

Captain RibMan
August 22, 2004, 7:29 am
white woman, hillary clinton

Camping_Carl2
August 22, 2004, 7:33 am
I was thinking more of a white woman also.. :\

n00bface
August 22, 2004, 8:24 am
rev. sharpton

Unlucky 13
August 22, 2004, 8:29 am
err... white woman, or CC2!

FliesLikeABrick
August 22, 2004, 8:48 am
clinton isn't going to get the presidency. She had her closest chance in 2000 and didnt come very close at that.

Camping_Carl2
August 22, 2004, 8:57 am
i agree with brick.. she is nothing now :\

palloco
August 22, 2004, 9:53 am
white woman

DeMonIc
August 22, 2004, 10:20 am
black d00d

that fuking sniper
August 22, 2004, 11:24 am
The US will always continue to have male white presidents.

Noobile
August 22, 2004, 11:56 am
....and will continue to for some time. The minute a black guy, any woman, or any other "ethnic" looking person is put into office, about fifteen million plans of assassnation will develop, just to get said person out. there's too many scary white supremacists in this damn country who'd sh!t a brick if somone who wasn't caucasian, and male got into office. silly rednecks, can't get past their ego...

Weed
August 22, 2004, 2:26 pm
hmmm
things change... even tho USA seems to keep a non official "only white presidents" club... but who would think of someone like collin powel so high in power 20 years ago?
maybe in 1000 years or something ^^

Noobile
August 22, 2004, 3:55 pm
Good point, weed.
I do remember that he (colin powell) was set to run for the presidency last election, but his wife ultimately told him no, wich kinda brings about a rhetorical question... Who REALLY runs this country. Given prior mentioned model, and Laura (doesn't she look kinda like a retard??) Bush, who campains tirelessly about banning stem cell research ( wich I honestly doubt she even remotely underestands the beginnings of... all she thinks is that they're killing embryos, wich have rights now for some stupid reason), and other garbage like that. Men may be the figure heads, but women have the real power (politically speaking)...

that fuking sniper
August 22, 2004, 7:22 pm
Money runs this country, Noobile, and whoever gets the best plan to bring much of it into the economy by any means necessary while stimulating public opinion for a positive impression becomes president.

Weed
August 22, 2004, 8:21 pm
behind every great man, there is a woman.
men run countries, women run men, money runs women.

Alamo
August 22, 2004, 10:54 pm
quote:Who REALLY runs this country.

The Illuminates. Like any other country on this planet. And I'm serious.

karmazonpl
August 23, 2004, 4:45 am
Austrian White Male(guess who ? :P)

Duke33
August 23, 2004, 5:29 am
God Help us if that's the case.

What matter's most is that whoever's in office does a good job. Colour of skin and sex come secondary to that. But still, it'd be nice to see more than white rich guys in office. I don't think it'll be too soon though...

KnOt
August 23, 2004, 11:38 am
CC.. dont think anymore :(

Weed
August 23, 2004, 7:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamo
quote:Who REALLY runs this country.

The Illuminates. Like any other country on this planet. And I'm serious.

yeah, i did read about the order of the iluminati and Baron Rotchild (sp?)... from the same page which cointained 20 reasons why a closet can speak, and the same one speaking bout Hitler's grandmother being japanesse...

Flatline
August 25, 2004, 7:18 am
James Brown

peemonkey
August 25, 2004, 7:32 am
the country will destroy itself in less than 10 years.

August 25, 2004, 7:47 am
I reckon all the evil monsters will destroy america. Godzilla and King Kong will combine to become Godzong King Killa. Or something.
(Falls over, foaming at the mouth)

peemonkey
August 25, 2004, 8:00 am
godzilla and kong faught in the 60's. they wont team up now. it's up to mathra and rhodan. damn i a godzilla freak.