HellRaider
August 22, 2004, 10:24 am
Xbox is lame.

Liber_Lupus
August 22, 2004, 10:42 am
I got a broken PS2!!!!111!!

Subslider
August 22, 2004, 11:40 am
i dont use gameconsoles.. only thing i got is a old nintendo which i never use..

Tha Doggfather
August 22, 2004, 11:46 am
ive got an xbox, i always wanted xbox live, but the problem is: my xbox is located upstairs, i need at least a 150 feet cable to get there :S, or it needs to be put through the floor :/

papasurf31
August 22, 2004, 7:46 pm
X-Box sux. So does X-Box Live because it requires a credit card #, and I don't have one.
PS2 online! 1337!!

Liber_Lupus
August 22, 2004, 8:07 pm
ps2 online? O.o

T.J.FoRd
August 22, 2004, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupus
I got a broken PS2!!!!111!!

Same here [V]

Hova
August 22, 2004, 9:21 pm
I have a GC and PS2.

I do not currently own a xbox because there seem to be not as many interesting titles for it. I am talking about good games here, so Halo doesn't count.

BManx2000
August 22, 2004, 9:41 pm
I have a gamecube so I wouldn't know about xbox live :P
But seriously folks, if you want to play online, use a computer, not a console :P

KiLLBoT
August 22, 2004, 10:29 pm
Doggfather... Get a Linksys router with one of the wireless gaming receivers. It would be about 90 bucks total. That's what I did. PS2 online is lame. you have to buy the gay modem, put up with undedicated laggy servers, and have a hard drive if you want to download anything. Plus the only good games on it are Tribes: Aerial Assault and Socom 2 (Rainbow Six 3/Ghost Recon > Socom 2
). How do I know? Because I have one. And Xbox thoroughly owns it :Q Plus, my PS2 is already getting the gay lame ass disc read error. As for a credit card number... Just get your moms.. You never need to charge anything on it anyway. All the maps and stuff are free.

wormdundee
August 23, 2004, 5:06 am
i doubt i would ever want to play online on a console

whats the point?
i have a computer and i dont have any games for my PS2 that i want to play online

Camping_Carl2
August 23, 2004, 5:16 am
Ps2 online is free for the most part....

Xbox live is good but just not what i like.. i own an xbox and ninja gaiden that is it

i perfer my gamecube over xbox and ps2 because the gamecube has way more replay time.. the ps2 and xbox games i can only play once and i dont even want to play them ever again

Metriod prime i have beat 9 times... Super smash melee i have over 450 hours on...
mario party great with friends... zelda wind waker just a great adventure..
custom robo unlimited amount of combinations for a fight...

you cant lose with a cube....~