( search forums )
Grenade TK
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Biggoggs
August 22, 2004, 12:43 pm
Hi all,

I've just finished playing an Infiltration game of 4v4 bots, a LAN player, and myself. The thing is, I think I've found a bug which allows a player to kill a teammate, with teamdamage OFF. Shooting a teammate only spurts blood (no health loss), but it seems if you `do it right', with a grenade the other person dies as a suicide (`You killed yourself').
First, the other person I was playing with started throwing grenades straight up into the air, and letting it hit him. After he respawned, I stood beside him this time, and it `registered' as two suicides. It seems to also work when you fly above a teammate, and throw a grenade straight down.
I'm running 1.2. Not running the `fix', as it seems to halt Soldat frequently in-game (on my computer & the others I've tried).

Cheers

BManx2000
August 22, 2004, 5:54 pm
This bug has already been reported, and it only happens in realistic mode. Also, use the fix.

Dark_Noddy
August 23, 2004, 2:22 pm
In real its logical that U get killed, The force of the nade will slam U into the ground, I have experienced this in non-real at a few occations.. Also U loose like 99.99% of HP by nades/M79 when in FlameGod mode (Not in Ctf, in Deathmatch etc.)