( search forums )
drop flag
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
August 24, 2004, 3:20 am
it would b a real help to b able to drop the flag or give it to someon standing next to u
this gets quite useful for certain things:
1 - if u play ctf and u have low health and u can't realy protect the flag and there's no health boxes it'd b better if u just give the flag away
2 - if u rly wanna go out n play and have fun u could give it to someone who wants it or doens't mind having it
3 - if u have one of them campers on ur team tat u can't seem to convince to have a life and play u could hand it to him so he can keep it while u go out and have fun
4 - if u want to give someone honor (...)
5 - (this prolly won't happen to often but its better than just 4 reasons) if u have the flag and u have to leave and u can't /kill cuz theres noone around to take it neways and when u leave the flag goes to their base and tats real stupid for ur team

6 - if there's no stupid flag glitch this would b kl 2: if u could drop the flag somewhere safe so u can go out n FIGHT like u could drop i off somewhere kinda hiding it like "maybe" in voland on the top of the map BUT this only works if flags don't get returned if there's no owner holding it but this only works if there's no flag glitch where u coudln't possibly reach it cuz u dunno where it is...

Kazuki
August 24, 2004, 3:50 am
Has been suggested, use the Search Function.

zyxstand
August 24, 2004, 3:57 am
OMG that search doesn't show me shi*
i did use it and it didn't find nething - and im pretty sure i did everything right

morpheus
August 24, 2004, 3:58 am
yeah, it's been suggested plenty of times, but probably it's probably worth repeating occasionly just as a reminder.

Social Poison
August 24, 2004, 4:10 am
[url="http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp"]
-=ENLIGHTENMENT=-
[/url]

zyxstand
August 24, 2004, 4:16 am
ooooooooohhhhhh...ggeeeee..thnx - the fact tat u made a link to it sure changes the fact tat i used it b4 - I NO WHERE THE FU***** SEARCH IS I SAID IT DOENS'T WORK!

LazehBoi
August 24, 2004, 4:31 am
Try putting proper English into the search function.

zyxstand
August 24, 2004, 4:34 am
uh...i speak english - and "drop flag" is not too hard to pronounce

The Geologist
August 24, 2004, 6:04 am
Search for "droping the flag", match the entire phrase, search in all forums and from "any date". This brings up two results dealing with dropping the flag. Just thought ya might like to know [;)]