zyxstand
August 24, 2004, 3:56 am
[img][/img]another more realistic idea for a new map would be:
-) a trench warfare type of map
-) best played when:
. real mode is on
. no flying shoes
. no grenades (cuz tats just lame)
. and top is closed of the map so u won't have like an hk mp5er shooting into the sky and hitting back on the other ppl
. and u have to move like in troops and risk a lot

this should not b played real fast like in regular sodlat but instead use strategy like in real wars to dare to attack from a trench without being shot

i drew a pic but im can't seem to b able to upload/attach it so i'll just descrive it:
-all the way on the edges the ppl spawn
-out of reach of enemy fire, they can pass to their flag wihtout problem
-there are 4 trenches for each side, each lower than the one b4 so carefule when u trench-hop
-after tat is a big "no-man's zone" or however u spell tat and its quit big so tat the left side can't see the enemy flag's place
-also, if u got out onto the no-man's zone unseen and got real close to the enemy's first trench, u can hid in a mini wannabe cave (lol) infront of the enemy's closest trench and when ready either attack or stay there and hid for a while.
-also, as described above, the map should b closed so tat no bullets can reach the enemy when fired at high angle from the other side

if ne one nos how to upload and attach a file or, if it is ezier, add just a pic plz tell me so i can show u better

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 24, 2004, 5:19 am
How about you try your hand at the map maker? Plus, having no nades is just downright UN-realistic.

Plus, this can already be done to a degree.... Its called Survival Realistic on Lagrange.

Unlucky 13
August 24, 2004, 8:41 am
*sighs* I cant see the screenie! Anyway, try downloading maps in this consent already

DeMonIc
August 24, 2004, 9:58 am
And there IS a forum for this.

August 24, 2004, 12:10 pm
"Wow, this hasn't been done before"

Toumaz
August 24, 2004, 3:46 pm
Strategy is not a big factor in Soldat. Just run 'n shooting the whole time.... and I've learned to love it.