( search forums )
Nerf all guns!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
CbbLe
August 24, 2004, 6:28 pm
Nerf all guns! bring them back to 105 or 115 (with a few modifications)...every gun is too easy to use now.....REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make soldat harder to become good at again...as it was in 105 when guns needed more skills to use...

Tha Doggfather
August 24, 2004, 6:31 pm
sigh, sv will never reach its former glory

just accept it ;)

ToTu
August 24, 2004, 6:37 pm
well the guns are easier to use but that's good for new people because then it will take less practice to become a moderate player in soldat what means new people will not get owned if they go to multiplayer server on their first or second. but yes too easy to be a good player in soldat

Aquarius
August 24, 2004, 6:42 pm
No.

Spike
August 24, 2004, 6:48 pm
everyones gotten used to 1.2 if soldat went through another drastic weapon change I would be royally pissed.

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 24, 2004, 6:51 pm
Haha...It might make me a force to be reckoned with again...woo...that would be sweet.

But honestly, I could care less for drastic changes...I doubt they'll happen...minor changes...would be good in some aspects...

However...

"The only thing I do not want to do anymore is balancing the weapons. That is why I decided to release a weapons editor with the next version of Soldat. There will be original weapon settings and they will stay as in Soldat 1.2. But if you will feel that something needs to be changed or you want to experiment there will be a possibility to make your own weapons mod. So the whole community can make their own weapons settings and maybe they will be better than mine. This will be good for Soldat, weapons editing made Liero live for a long time and I hope it will do the same for Soldat."
- Michal Marcinkowski, after the 1.2 release.

Nuff said.

Shouldn't this be in Game Improvements anyways?

Kazuki
August 24, 2004, 6:51 pm
It's a lose-lose situation. Either the weapons change AGAIN, or the whiners won't get fired.

Aquarius
August 24, 2004, 6:55 pm
"every gun is to easy" - this is STUPID.

This is multiplayer game. It's as easy / as hard as your opponents. Killing is easier but surviving is harder. Maybe you should learn how to survive instead of whining that n00bs may kill u.

Hitman
August 24, 2004, 6:59 pm
Nerf this thread!

Locked.