( search forums )
"Good" Players
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kazuki
August 26, 2004, 3:38 am
We see very many 'good' players in today's Soldat community, but what does 'good' really mean to you? I mean, is it even possible to have this many players that are considered 'top of the line?' If so, that's a real bummer. I was hoping to be part of the more respected and known people in the community, like Spike once was, and still is. If you take a look at Snowden's Who I Fear list, do you really consider all of these players top of the line? I just don't know what is considered a 'good player' nowadays.

I'd like for you guys to post a name of someone who would be one of the lower-skilled people in what you consider 'top of the line.' Please, be realistic, don't be offended, don't be offensive, and give a reason for your contribution if you so wish.

I'd say that anybody at or above my level of 'skill' is someone that I would consider 'top of the line.'

peemonkey
August 26, 2004, 3:46 am
im definatly out of my 1.1.2 prime. hell, im not even on that list. im one of those old guys you see these little [:-censored]s throwing stuff at in a bad neighborhood. the old deserver respect for their experience and contribution.

N1nj@
August 26, 2004, 3:55 am
I define good players as in those who have good teamwork skills and have good attitudes, they dont have to be actually skilled at Soldat. As long as they are fun to play with =P

I found about 90% of the Snowden's Who I Fear list of people are consider good players, the other 10% are just the poeple that I don't know XD

n00bface
August 26, 2004, 4:01 am
/me gives kazuki some attention and spams this topic.

the only good players are snowden.

MisterX
August 26, 2004, 4:06 am
Meh I'm not on that list. I play to few times public [:D]

Well, good players are for me simply players that are good at fighting, but with more than one single weapon they stick, too. And it's even better if these guys have a good teamplay. But how to see how well the teamwork of someone is? On a public server you can't really see if the teamwork is good. For sure, people using taunts and helping their teams like that get a pluspoint, but this doesnt mean the teamwork is really good. And on public servers the teamwork most often can't be very good, as well. And in clanwars you mostly watch for the teamwork of your teams.

So if a guy for example can handle Desert Eagles, Steyr Aug and Ruger very well, for me he's a good player. But if I see that his teamwork is really bad, my opinion will change for sure..

Hitman
August 26, 2004, 4:13 am
All these dumbass topics about who's the best at this, and who's the best at that. Oh wait, this is slightly different to that so lets make a whole new topic rather than merge it with the other one.

You wanna talk about this, post in this topic. Just get the person to change the title, or heck, if you want, I'll do it.

Locked. Don't like it, go cry to mummy.