( search forums )
Lots of Clips
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
HellRaider
August 27, 2004, 7:29 am
I've seen this a lot lately, the guy was using an Aug and while he was shooting about 10 clips kept coming out one after another, and I'm sure he wasn't hacking. Have you seen this?

Unlucky 13
August 27, 2004, 7:34 am
no, are you sure he didnt have a connection problem so he kept repeating his last action?

Swebonny
August 27, 2004, 11:40 am
Yeah i have seen it 2 with mp5 and aug! BUt he didnot got unlimited, so i think he wasnot hacking!!

kevith
August 27, 2004, 3:11 pm
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. Was it like the old minigun bug where the spent shells just poured out of the gun?

Yakirx
August 27, 2004, 4:13 pm
I had this bug and also saw this bug its not a hack or something its just a connection problem.
Or if you log your kills so it do that.
i dont log my kills any more so its stoped.

HellRaider
August 27, 2004, 6:10 pm
It wasn't a connection problem. The guy was shooting with his aug and tons of clips kept coming out.

Hitman
August 27, 2004, 6:17 pm
Ah right. Well, then he might have been using the Fire-rate hack. Were there also an abnormal amount of bullets coming out at the same time?

Dark_Noddy
August 27, 2004, 7:21 pm
I saw a poor suXer getting hit by 1 knife today, whne the knife hit him he died...and together with his body fell 3 knifes.. and the knife that killed him was in addition to this.. Sick ^^

HellRaider
August 27, 2004, 8:39 pm
Hitman: No, I'm almost 100% sure he wasn't hacking. I've seen this happen before to people i know don't hack. And there wasn't an abnormal amount of bullets, just clips.
Noddy: That's the knife duping bug, it works on bunkers and dead bodies.

The Noid
August 27, 2004, 8:43 pm
I have seen this happen all to often, looks as if it's a common bug.

Eagle1
August 27, 2004, 11:53 pm
Its defidently a cheat I was in a server today that had a cheater in it and all he used was a knife and he just kept trowing them and he never ean out it was like a fully automatic knife, he got tons of kills too untill he got votekicked

Hitman
August 28, 2004, 12:02 am
No, that's a bug, but using it is considered cheating. Was he just standing in one place while doing it, because to my knowledge, there is no fire-rate hack that affects knifes atm..

HellRaider
August 28, 2004, 12:08 am
Got a screeny -

[file]screenshot18.JPG,12607,,0[/file]
Those fell down one right after another