frogboy
August 28, 2004, 1:13 am
...Interesting.

The Geologist
August 28, 2004, 1:26 am
lol..I like it :D

BManx2000
August 28, 2004, 1:46 am
If by like it, you mean you don't know wtf it is, then I agree.

Duke33
August 28, 2004, 2:45 am
That's a beautiful thing, Doggfatha...

Sebastian...explanation? Seems pretty damn stupid right now, and though there might be a deep, deep meaning, it hasn't hit me yet.

The Geologist
August 28, 2004, 4:04 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000

I know enough about it to enjoy the deeper meaning of the post. If you can't understand it, get your head out of your ass and take a better look. Be a good boy and don't talk unless you know wtf you're talking about, mmkay?

DeMonIc
August 28, 2004, 9:54 am
When it hits it hits hard.
Too hard.

Deleted User
August 29, 2004, 10:38 am
noooo! a bleeding heart! back morbid poet, back i say! *makes cross with fingers*

Unlucky 13
August 29, 2004, 11:09 am
the [:-censored] are YOU on about?

Deleted User
September 1, 2004, 5:01 am
babies....lots of babies

peemonkey
September 1, 2004, 5:16 am

Chewbacca

Weed
September 1, 2004, 12:46 pm
sebas <3

somehow this guy always makes me laugh with his totaly humourless geeky jokes

Hitman
September 1, 2004, 2:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by broken_gerbil
noooo! a bleeding heart! back morbid poet, back i say! *makes cross with fingers*
No, that's even more geeky.

frogboy
September 1, 2004, 2:53 pm
No, that's just rather retarded.

SuperKill
September 1, 2004, 3:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000

I know enough about it to enjoy the deeper meaning of the post. If you can't understand it, get your head out of your ass and take a better look. Be a good boy and don't talk unless you know wtf you're talking about, mmkay?

well then, instead of being an idiotic flamer with his head inside his own ass, like you're saying, how about you shut up and enlighten us, that is, if you know wtf is he talking about?

The Geologist
September 1, 2004, 6:37 pm
Jesus...it's not obvious enough, so you have to have me explain it to you Superkill? Alright little one...I'll hold your hand and explain the deeper meaning here so you can see it, and maybe then you'll shut up and stop trying to sound like a badass. What were you doing when you first read this post? Just scrolling down, eagerly looking for what would pop up...I bet you didn't say a damn thing because you were so focused on finding his post, and that is exactly what I reckon he wanted. Once you truely focus your mind on something the rest of the world melts away (this is what I take from the post...a very calming idea). Of course, you could take such a simple statement on multiple levels...his post is ambiguous, leaving a lot up to the individual. The more you see (i.e. television or other electronic media), the less you talk. Do you talk in a movie? Maybe you do...but the majority of people sit in silence and watch the pretty pictures on the screen. The attention span of (most) human beings isn't hard to occupy...put up some flashy pictures, appealing objects, whatever appeals to the minds fancy and we shut up like sheep following the hand of their shepard. Of course, it doesn't have to be so negative...ever take a walk in the mountains? Have you ever seen a truely beautiful sunset? Such things don't need people talking to be enjoyed...they only need to be seen. Beauty doesn't need to be comemnted on, and true beauty will leave you speechless. Personally, I prefer the meaning that doesn't put human beings in such a crappy light.

peemonkey
September 1, 2004, 6:52 pm
penis.

Deleted User
September 1, 2004, 7:01 pm
ROFL.

SuperKill
September 1, 2004, 7:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
Jesus...it's not obvious enough, so you have to have me explain it to you Superkill? Alright little one...I'll hold your hand and explain the deeper meaning here so you can see it, and maybe then you'll shut up and stop trying to sound like a badass. What were you doing when you first read this post? Just scrolling down, eagerly looking for what would pop up...I bet you didn't say a damn thing because you were so focused on finding his post, and that is exactly what I reckon he wanted. Once you truely focus your mind on something the rest of the world melts away (this is what I take from the post...a very calming idea). Of course, you could take such a simple statement on multiple levels...his post is ambiguous, leaving a lot up to the individual. The more you see (i.e. television or other electronic media), the less you talk. Do you talk in a movie? Maybe you do...but the majority of people sit in silence and watch the pretty pictures on the screen. The attention span of (most) human beings isn't hard to occupy...put up some flashy pictures, appealing objects, whatever appeals to the minds fancy and we shut up like sheep following the hand of their shepard. Of course, it doesn't have to be so negative...ever take a walk in the mountains? Have you ever seen a truely beautiful sunset? Such things don't need people talking to be enjoyed...they only need to be seen. Beauty doesn't need to be comemnted on, and true beauty will leave you speechless. Personally, I prefer the meaning that doesn't put human beings in such a crappy light.

still doesnt explain your sh!tty attitude.
and yea, i was really looking eagerly for what would pop up!!
i was like - WHERE IS IT WHERE IS IT :@@ <and sweating in rl>
oh, and drop the "its not obvious enough" attitude, you [:-censored].
obviously by the comments around here its NOT.

Denacke
September 1, 2004, 9:19 pm
Hmmh I didn't have to scroll *huggles 1600x1200*

The Geologist
September 1, 2004, 11:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill

still doesnt explain your sh!tty attitude.
and yea, i was really looking eagerly for what would pop up!!
i was like - WHERE IS IT WHERE IS IT :@@ <and sweating in rl>
oh, and drop the "its not obvious enough" attitude, you [:-censored].
obviously by the comments around here its NOT.

Read more carefully next time...I didn't have a sh*tty attitude until someone accused me of not knowing what I was talking about, and the last time I checked, I never needed to explain myself to you. The words aren't the only thing that make this post effective. No offense...but it is fairly obvious what the intention of this post was if you take a moment to look at how he set up his ode to no one (i.e. in the middle of two large, blank spaces...which gives you a lot to see). Getting too focused on the words in the middle and ignoring the rest leads to misunderstanding, or in some cases, no understanding at all. Of course, not everyone follows the same path of logic or comes to the same realizations...I never expected everyone to understand. That "it's not obvious enough?" attitude was meant for you and BMan once you got on my case and forced me to defend my position. I didn't understand the post the first time around, but take a step back and look at things and they can become more clear.

P.S.- I don't mean to sound angry...but I will adimately defend my position if someone accuses/questions me about something I'm fairly assured in. Don't mistake my thorough nature for a sign of hostility. Having 10 minutes to reply to a topic before rushing back to school would leave anyone peeved...[;)]

Kazuki
September 2, 2004, 12:29 am
It's a bit of wisdom, which apparently, half the forum can't understand. Hmm. That's an interesting thought.

Good job, Sebastian and Geo.

Weed
September 2, 2004, 4:04 am
hmmm
i still keep my point of view: the geologist is a douche

The Geologist
September 2, 2004, 6:17 am
lol...you're just bitter. [;)] Don't worry Weed...I still love ya. Your wit is a great source of amusement at times (and I'm not being sarcastic).

SuperKill
September 2, 2004, 11:04 am

barret is lame

KnOt
September 2, 2004, 11:50 am
I admit I didn't say anything, but then again, who talks while browsing the forum here ? :) ( yes, I know that's not the point)

peemonkey
September 3, 2004, 1:49 am
SK: it's BARRETT, you stupid [:-censored]. and i already made fun of it with my chewbacca post. pwnt, noob