( search forums )
Flying Saw of Dooooom...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
August 28, 2004, 5:36 pm
I was in a public server today in ctf_Kampf and I was on red team. I was up top and I saw a blue guy with my flag running for the cap down low, and he had a couple of his buddies near by covering him. They were all pretty bloody and were almost to their flag when i jumped down and prone flew right down into all of them..saw first. I managed to kill three of 'em with my saw as I flew into their spines and then hit the enemy flagger and returned my flag.[:D] So then I grabbed the blue flag and started runnin out when suddenly all the people I just killed respawned all at once. I almost made it to the top part with very low health when I got blasted by 3 Law shots....bah..

Hitman
August 28, 2004, 5:43 pm
Hahaha, sounds awesome :P

Alamo
August 28, 2004, 6:23 pm
Weeee reminds me of Doom³ :) I love to slay em monsters with my Chainsaw. But your story is awesome... Demo?

Deleted User
August 28, 2004, 9:28 pm
I wish..I'm too cheap to register for longer demo time. But if it ever comes to a time when im about to be flying into someones entrails, i'll try to remember to start recording. *revs up chainsaw*

The Geologist
August 28, 2004, 9:51 pm
Your moment gives me inspiration to practice that little attack you mentioned. Could be quite useful in the future [:D]

BManx2000
August 28, 2004, 10:24 pm
Such missed moments would be eliminated if my auto demo-record feature were implemented... *cough*cough*