( search forums )
A lucky shot.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
_Mancer_
August 28, 2004, 9:35 pm
So i was playing inf, I was on blue, map was inf_warehouse, about 7 people in the server

So I see someone grab the flag and go above

I aim for him and miss, and another person from my team accedently misses him with an m79, giving him an enormouse boost of speed heading straigt back for his base.

I was under the canopy right next to the warehouse, running+jumping as fast as I can, I jump up, and fire just a blind shot straight

Lucky me I hit him right when he was going up the hill, and I ran over to see if I hit the right person or not, sureley enough I did, and one of my teammates jumped out of the tunnel and grabbed the flag.

Blind shots are fun ;D

The Geologist
August 29, 2004, 3:19 am
Even a blindfolded chimp could get a kill sometime or another by shooting blindly with a barret. Welcome to the club. [:D]

_Mancer_
August 29, 2004, 3:20 am
Hey this isnt the first time its happened. Its just this time I remember that it happened

;d

The Geologist
August 29, 2004, 4:08 am
Congratulations...you just made your moment even less noteworthy. [:D]

_Mancer_
August 29, 2004, 5:18 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
Congratulations...you just made your moment even less noteworthy. [:D]

:(

HellRaider
August 29, 2004, 6:56 am
If your reply doesn't contain a letter it's not worth posting.

SILENT
August 29, 2004, 7:24 am
Nub.

frogboy
August 29, 2004, 7:26 am
Wow. Nothing special. Barret whore.

sande24
August 29, 2004, 11:04 am
all barret shots taken s*ck
lucky law is some other thing...

Jap_man
August 29, 2004, 11:10 am
quote:Originally posted by sande24
all barret shots taken s*ck
lucky law is some other thing...

damn right ;)
who cares about a blind shot with a barret when there's lucky law ;D

Spectral
August 29, 2004, 2:23 pm
who cares about a luck shot if there's no anticipation involved at all

_Mancer_
August 30, 2004, 12:42 am
Bah screw you then, I just dediced to share it. You didnt need to type. Frogboy

LazehBoi
August 30, 2004, 1:18 am
Heh, it's just simple to do is all (Not something to be proud of), LAW shots that arc over a screen away take a hell of alot more precision than a barret, despite the size of the bullet.

Oh yeah, I like pink icing on donuts.

Shyo
August 30, 2004, 5:57 am
lets change the country thing in the profile to favorite weapon, so we know if its a barret thread or not!

elitentity
August 31, 2004, 7:27 am
OMG, some of the people in this forum are incredibly rude and sarcastic. He's just trying to share a story with you guys, and you flame him like crazy. WTF!

Social Poison
August 31, 2004, 9:04 am
I was kinda feelin' the same.

Though you've gotta remember... most of the posters here are like... 13. There's enough testosterone in this forum to fload a balloon.

MJPZX2
August 31, 2004, 11:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Spectral
who cares about a luck shot if there's no anticipation involved at all

Well there is a bit of anticipation involved. Sub-conciously you would be anticipating alot more than just looking where he is if you could see him. Thats why he shot. So technically there is no anticipation needed when you can see the person it only comes into effect when you can't.

Also why are you all flaming him. If he had a few more posts or was someone who was respected a little more and told exactly this same story i bet the response would go a little like this
1 "LOL"
2 "yeh I had a lucky shot like that a few days ago he was just about to cap and blablabla"
etc
Anyway its kind of sad to see people chatting [:-censored] just to flame someone becuase he has low post count.

Give the guy a bit of slack hes just trying to tell a story which this section is meant for.

_Mancer_
August 31, 2004, 9:13 pm
Im well known on soldat, I just first decided to come to the forums and sign up.

I have actually been playing quite a long time.

MJPZX2
August 31, 2004, 9:21 pm
yeh I've been playing a while too and just decided to come on the forums recently.

Deleted User
August 31, 2004, 10:21 pm
i once played ctf on ctf_run, both teams had enemy flag, both flagcarriers were sitting in the two upper corners of the map. i was attacking and on blue, going topper way with a barret because everyone had barret oO. an enemy attacker crossed my path and missed with his barret, i missed too, but the bullet flew into the red base. suddenly two words appeared on my screen: DOUBLE KILL
i was like wtf????
i hit a guy just spawned and the bullet shot trough him into the injured enemyflagger who was just getting a medikit. :D

papasurf31
August 31, 2004, 11:36 pm
There's nothing wrong with being 13. I am.

Mancer - How is it a "once in a lifetime blind shot" if it's happened before. Not really worth mentioneing. People get kills with blind shots all the time. Nothing special.

_Mancer_
September 1, 2004, 12:05 am
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31
There's nothing wrong with being 13. I am.

Mancer - How is it a "once in a lifetime blind shot" if it's happened before. Not really worth mentioneing. People get kills with blind shots all the time. Nothing special.

Well excuse me, I was exicted at the moment. If your really that concerned about it then Ill change it to "Lucky barret shot"

papasurf31
September 1, 2004, 4:56 pm
Your excused; and make sure to clean up the mess from your "excitement".[;)]

_Mancer_
September 2, 2004, 5:11 am
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31
Your excused; and make sure to clean up the mess from your "excitement".[;)]

LOL

I knew someone was going to say that :o