( search forums )
Omg! what bands r cool 2 uc lol!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Rokahoda
August 29, 2004, 2:06 am
No. Not really, but has anyone played the Tribes vengance beta yet? I just finished playing a few rounds and it oddly reminded me alot of soldat spite the lasers/rocket/ect. ect. So if you have a Fileplanet subscribers acount I'd sugest trying it. :)

peemonkey
August 29, 2004, 4:23 am
yer title makes no sense and isnt funny. go commit suicide.

karmazonpl
August 29, 2004, 4:43 am
agree with peemonkey

The Geologist
August 29, 2004, 5:16 am
Before you kill yourself, quit harping about tribes vengance in the Soldat forums. You might as well talking about CS

/shudders

Ugghh...so dirty..

peemonkey
August 29, 2004, 5:35 am
yea dude, shut the [:-censored] up with that [:-censored]. it's retaredly excellent.

Deleted User
August 29, 2004, 9:54 am
Why are we US ppl so goddamn negative? Oh well...

Drop dead and burn biatch!!!

Deleted User
August 29, 2004, 10:20 am
wtf's a Rokahoda? you must be the dumbest, most [:-censored]ed up individual ever to waste perfectly good breathing air. i hope a bus hits you and your family and wipes all possibilities of a thread as mind numbingly moronic as this one ever happening again. burn you worthless mother[:-censored]er...
that's just to prove that australians can be just as negative as americans.

Jap_man
August 29, 2004, 11:15 am
damn right

Hitman
August 29, 2004, 2:06 pm
Tribes vengeance looks awesome. I made a similar thread a while ago and don't recall getting the same reaction. Have your opinions change since then?

DeMonIc
August 29, 2004, 2:53 pm
Maybe cause that you re Hitman, the evil mod dude and that's Juice_Box?

peemonkey
August 30, 2004, 2:26 am
i didnt read it cuz that sort of thing dont concern me. i would have called you a stupid mother [:-censored]ing moron who eats [:-censored] after sniffing glue and sucking priest [:-censored] so god doesnt send you to hell when you die of the aids you got from taking it up the ass from the biggest slut in the gay world. choke on hair you ugly [:-censored]ing [minority][/minority]
happy hitman?

JuiceBox
August 30, 2004, 2:35 am
Oh peemonkeys cool now! Look at all those bad words in one sentance, you have to be some sort of online badass.

Btw hitman, did you ever have connection problems when changing maps?

AerialAssault
August 30, 2004, 3:28 am
i hate you all

Hitman
August 30, 2004, 3:34 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
i didnt read it cuz that sort of thing dont concern me. i would have called you a stupid mother [:-censored]ing moron who eats [:-censored] after sniffing glue and sucking priest [:-censored] so god doesnt send you to hell when you die of the aids you got from taking it up the ass from the biggest slut in the gay world. choke on hair you ugly [:-censored]ing [minority][/minority]
happy hitman?
ROFL!

Weed
August 30, 2004, 9:19 am
fuuuuuuuck, you hating gonorreic voltures left nothing for me...