( search forums )
While we're on the subject of blind shots...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
liquidis x snake
August 29, 2004, 3:51 am
Quite possibly the greatest blind shot I have ever pulled off came so randomly.

It was awhile back in some pub, I don't remember when. It was in v1.2, for sure. We were playing on ctf_b2b and it there were about 8-9 people playing. The score was 4-3 in our favor, and time was running out with about 20 seconds left. A guy on the other team grabbed our flag (I was Red, he was Blue), and I saw him, but my first barrett shot missed him around the bridge/middle and I got snagged a bit in a poly . I chased him a bit to where the middle hole was but he was long gone, and I knew we were doomed. I gave up because time was at like 10 seconds. I took a blind shot into the air as sort of the "end of match gg random shot" thing. Sure enough, I kill the guy that had the flag! He was half way across the map. Time dropped down, 3, 2, 1 and no one got the flag to score for them, so we won.

He told me next round that he would've capped the flag in about 2 steps.

...but not like anyone cares. Hahahahah.

karmazonpl
August 29, 2004, 4:22 am
Aim bot

The Geologist
August 29, 2004, 5:20 am
lol...as much as I ragged on the other "blind shot" threads, I actually like this one..if anything because of the fact that you were so vastly short on time. It's about about what you would have done...it's about what you did [:D] Nice moment! Maybe I'd have a few of these moments if I started barreting more... [:(]

Jaz
August 29, 2004, 4:02 pm
With m79 you gewt blind shots all the time...just have to kinda remember where the guy was...blind shots are nothing speical , just rewarding :).

Subslider
August 29, 2004, 6:29 pm
blind shots are always kewl.. >.<

Hitman
August 30, 2004, 3:16 pm
Nice one LxS

Kinda reminds me of when I kicked Jimmy's ass. We've made up our own game mode, which I won't go into, well, I won that round (and the next one), leik majorly, and just to piss him off even more, I killed him twice in a row with blind shots.

Owned.

Spectral
August 30, 2004, 10:11 pm
well this one is better than the others as this shot wasnt intended for murder, unlike people just guessing where a person will be, and calling it a blind shot. i applaud you.

and hitman, please share. I enjoy hearing about Jimmy getting pooned :P

Yakirx
August 30, 2004, 10:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Nice one LxS

Kinda reminds me of when I kicked Jimmy's ass. We've made up our own game mode, which I won't go into, well, I won that round (and the next one), leik majorly, and just to piss him off even more, I killed him twice in a row with blind shots.

Owned.

LOL
I Just had one of those but with ruger it was like 10 9 8 7(i shot over here 3 shots) 6(hit him 2) 5(shot one more) 4(hit agian) 3 2 1 0(i died from someone blind shot also d:).
Thier flag carrier was down and i just shot i didnt care it was 9-0 ^_^
So who care if they will score? And i did kill him so
PWNED! :P
btw Hitman nice story you got there :)

Kazuki
August 30, 2004, 10:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Nice one LxS

Owned.

Yeah, Hitman owns with a barret. It's such an accomplishment that we should shower him with unknown presents, like time bombs.

Hitman
August 30, 2004, 11:01 pm
Exactly.

LazehBoi
August 30, 2004, 11:02 pm
Can't forget the trojan horses. *points at avatar*

Spectral
August 31, 2004, 9:26 pm
I am lost at what you are saying. or do you mean your signature?
and thanks for calling me gay.

DT
September 1, 2004, 3:37 pm
i was thier and i guided the shot with my pys powers...

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 1, 2004, 4:19 pm
Haha I've done this numerous times...whether not they were blind, nobody knows...bwahaha~!

ctf_run seems to be the best map for blind shots... ^^;