( search forums )
have a nice day?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
bucky_brad
August 29, 2004, 8:44 pm
this is my day to day life...

atm I normally go to sleep at 3:30-4:00am wake up at 2:00-4:00pm, go to work, come home at 10:30-11:30pm, then I am on my PC until I go back to sleep. Unless I have a split shift, then I get up at 10:00am, miss the buss, walk to work, get caught in the rain then I follow my normal routine once I get to work.

Ofcourse with the odd venture outside of work&home.

I am guessing most of you attend this so called "school". Anyway what does your day to day life consist of?

FliesLikeABrick
August 29, 2004, 8:50 pm
now that im at college, i wake up, shower, then go to class, eat at some point, go back to my room and sleep for a bit or lounge around on my laptop or computer. Tuesdays are nice, i have one class at 8am, then the rest of the day free.

Nothing special, just a lazy college student day

n00bface
August 29, 2004, 8:50 pm
flaming the aussies for having break while we're all going to back to school

blackdevil0742
August 29, 2004, 8:56 pm
I begin school at 08.30 and it takes about 29min if you walk. I'm home around 16.00 often tierd. I'm usually on my pc or just watching a movie. I was often with a friend but now when i've started collage I barrely have time. I go to sleep around 11.45 often very tierd.

i'm doing other thins on Saturdays and Sundays but that's an other story.

JuiceBox
August 29, 2004, 8:59 pm
Start school at 9:00am
Attend normal classes untill 12:00pm
Get on a buss and drive to another city for computer repair classes
drive back to normal school at 5:00pm
Wait for my dad to get off work then pick me up at 6:00pm
Come home, eat, mess around on the computer for a while, fall asleep around 11:00pm
Rinse, repeat.

Liber_Lupus
August 29, 2004, 10:55 pm
My alarm on the phone rings...i look at the vcr...it shows 6.50am, i sleep 10 minutes more until my mom comes to my room to wake me up again. I eat. Go on a bus and ride with it 30 minutes with stinky people behind me. I make it to the front of the school. i sigh and enter. I have fun or not so fun time at school, and eat there whatever. the horror ends at 2.30pm~ go to a bus...a nice girl sits next to me...i enjoy the ride. 3.00pm im home. I usually turn on the pc and log in to irc to see no one even bothers to say hello. I play soldat, sometimes cs or wc3. 4.00pm - mom comes home and makes food. i eat...thats my supper. 5.30-6.00pm dad comes home. he looks tired and a bit angry. The rest of the evening i spend at pc. until i notice the clock, its already 12.00am, i go to bed, watch tv, look at the clock, its 1.00am, mom shouts "go to sleep!", i turn off the light and fell asleep in approx 4 min. My day starts again at 6.50am.
PS: Actually i do alot more than sit at the pc but im too tired to write more..

CardBoardWarrior
August 30, 2004, 3:32 am
... and thats about how my day goes too. but theres no stinky ppl on my bus. and i wake up at 5:45am

Essentle
August 30, 2004, 4:28 am
i wake up around 8.10 am .. my mom drives me to school.. when i get out of school at 3 pm i do my hw's while watching tv. Get on around 6-7 pm.. my sis kicks me off the comp at 10 pm, and if i didnt finish all of my hw's i finish em off at that time. and yah.. thats when school starts. On the weekends i go to the movies or something..

peemonkey
August 30, 2004, 4:55 am
fall asleep around 5am
wake up at noon
get stoned
take shower
tend to plants
[:-censored] around on pc
get stoned
go downtown, do random stuff
get stoned
go home
wait for my reason for life to get home from school
get stoned and try to get some
go to 7-11
contemplate what my plans are for the next 10 years
try to sleep
try to sleep
try to sleep
try to get some again
*if got some* sleep
*if not* try to sleep, lather, rinse, repeat.

that's basically what happens with me, if i dont go to the city or go to shooting range or sleep all day. i go through at least a quarter a day
D
)
D

karmazonpl
August 30, 2004, 5:06 am
I wake up at 5 am
Then I do some push ups, sit ups and stuff(bitches closed my weight roomm till 31st)
I eat some breakfast(yogurt or piece of bread)
I take some suplements and creatine which makes me really sleepy
I go to school
I come home
I go pick up my sister from the babysitter
I do some pushups and stuff
I play soldat and post on the forums
I fall asleep because of the suplements and creatine

DeafBox
August 30, 2004, 7:12 am
quote:I fall asleep because of the suplements and creatine
lol!!! errr.... i think u need to eat more carbs if ur falling asleep.

My days are so varied with Uni. I have a few early mornings and a few late classes. Fridays off tho.
I normally fit in Gym, trying to get a job, general slackness stuff.

The Geologist
August 30, 2004, 8:27 am
lmao...this will be fun.
I get up at 8:00 am, and depending on what day of the week it is I either bike to class for stratigraphy and sedimentation or sedimentary petrology and geochemistry.
After a two hour break between classes, I head in for calculous for the biological sciences 2, followed up by physics for scientists and engineers. If it's a tuesday..I'm in a lab from 2:00-5:00 pm for stratigraphy and sedimentation, wednesday has a two hour lab for physics, and thursday has another joyful three hour lab for sedimentary petrology and geochemistry.
After 5:00 pm, if I'm not attending a geology club meeting (Yes, we do have clubs in college, and no, they're not for dorks...networking is the best thing a successful person can learn to do, and learning to do it early in life is even better).
After that, I either head home to change for an approximately 20 mile bike ride around town and workout a bit...nothing too much though, as I wouldn't want to tire myself out for a possible game of frisbee golf at sunset. Parties in the evenings, gotta love it.

Oh yes, and I obviously find the time to get in here and post and play Soldat [:D]