( search forums )
Off to School!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hitman
August 31, 2004, 7:58 pm
I'm off to school again tomorrow, finally! I've been waiting for this for so long. After all we've been through, we're finally back on our feet financially, and I'm going back! :D. The school said they're not going to charge any interest on the money we owe them, all we have to do is pay for this term and then just pay monthly payments, and they're not gonna put any pressure on us. Seems I've had a lot of good words put in for me. I've been assigned to my old tutor (Awesome teacher), same house, everything :D

I didn't expect to be so 'involved' in the forums. After dropping out of school, I really only browsed these forums because I was bored. I made some friends though, had fun duelling, then I made more friends, and then more and more. From a bored n00b to a moderator, last thing I would have expected.

So many memories, all the things that have happened in the past 8 months. My first Soldat movie, which only about 2 people got to see cause of the crap host, my stupid questions when I was a n00b. I remember, ages ago, when I first downloaded Henchin's mod and used it, when playing on my server I remember asking people who came in if they liked the mod, I think I even named my server 'Hitman's WW2 server'. I remember owning a load of people with that picture of that 'woman', that was classic. Shutting down the Hackers forums 3 times, good fun....everything..

..I'm gonna miss so many people and things I did with them...

Stalky ? The 17 year old who wears Jim Jams, and happens to be my bestest Soldat friend eva! We've had our ups and downs, our arguments, our duels where in the end one of us left pissed off, our weird convos at 3 in the morning. I'll miss your jokes and the really lame ones too. I always go to you first to get someones opinion, because I value it. You always had a way of cheering me up. I love you man

SuperKill
August 31, 2004, 8:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
I'm off to school again tomorrow, finally! I've been waiting for this for so long.
omg

Liber_Lupus
August 31, 2004, 8:10 pm
Dunno why but i almost cried reading this..

blackdevil0742
August 31, 2004, 8:11 pm
[:(][:(][:(][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn]I'm going to miss you....
...even if i didn't know you so well.[:(][:(][:(][:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn]

Deleted User
August 31, 2004, 8:13 pm
So you are leaving? :( Liber Lupus.. Same here..
And i am sorry i was such an asshole sometimes...

Deleted User
August 31, 2004, 8:23 pm
I love you too man - I'm gonna [:-censored]ing miss you. Sorry about all the times I was a retard and stuff...you are a better friend than I deserve, and I know it sounds stupid, but it's true.

Good luck with everything.

Subslider
August 31, 2004, 8:30 pm
omg..

thats like stynx leaving..( maybe bad compared) but i really feel it that way..
yur part of the forum to me.

damn.. well anyway.. GL and HF ^.^

Sekushi
August 31, 2004, 8:30 pm
I call dibs on mod.

b00stA
August 31, 2004, 8:35 pm
Thanks to Hitman I know that I want to be a gynecologist when I grow up, so I can invent great sports. Ja.
Ok, either I have to "wave goodbye", missing a friend OR Hitman is allowed to take his laptop with him and discovers a WLAN spot at his school, thus being online more than he thought.
Uh..

Auf Wiedersehen

bucky_brad
August 31, 2004, 8:38 pm
enjoy school. hope you are not leaving for good.

looks like we need nother mod...

me votes bucky_brad for mod.

Deleted User
August 31, 2004, 8:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by bucky_brad
me votes bucky_brad for mod.

Thats like peeing on your dead mothers grave. >:(

Tha Doggfather
August 31, 2004, 8:44 pm
sniff

goodbye little fella, ill miss you (ill still be seeing your mom though)

Chakra
August 31, 2004, 8:45 pm
I can't believe you even played soldat. I've seen you play once, after demanding you join a DM server with the rest of us!

..Can't say i'll be around much either too, as it goes. I'm having too much sex in the middle of nowhere.

bucky_brad
August 31, 2004, 8:47 pm
quote:Thats like peeing on your dead mothers grave. >:(

haha, not really. hitman will be back. one day...

n00bface
August 31, 2004, 8:53 pm
bye hitman :( you better still visit. i wont call you a cocksucker :<

;(
:(
:'(
;'(

now irc will be boring without all your irc illiteracy to beep me on my phone. and so will forums without all the topics you locked to laugh it...come on irc right before you go to school and ill send you huggles to lead you through your learning hardships, like hot teachers that make you lose your concentration, cuz there are plenty of those.

JuiceBox
August 31, 2004, 9:00 pm
I didn't see my name on there... all those nights we spent in the hotel room... did they mean nothing hitman?

Kazuki
August 31, 2004, 9:55 pm
A lot of emotion. I shouldn't say that I'll be missing you. Not that I won't be, I will. What I'm saying is that I'm sticking with the assumption that you will be dropping by a few times, more often than you think. It isn't like this is the last time we'll be seeing you, I hope. Remember to drop in on IRC. I'll ask Brick for the URL of his Java chat, if you won't be using your computer. Remember to keep in touch. :)

You're a great guy, one that I can fool around with and not get in a fight with. :P You've accomplished a lot in these forums, and a lot of us respect you for how far you've come, and what you've gained. I'll be looking forward to a random visit, alright? With that in mind, I say farewell. :) Good luck in school.

frogboy
August 31, 2004, 11:01 pm
Another one bites the dust. Bye Hitman. :(

JuiceBox
August 31, 2004, 11:55 pm
he will be back.

karmazonpl
September 1, 2004, 12:00 am
[:-censored] I'm not on his list
oh well school sucks, I hope that you'll survive

Hitman
September 1, 2004, 12:05 am
Awww, thanks guys :(

Stalky, don't say that, you're gonna make me cry.

Doggy, you wish mate :)

Ville, you weren't an asshole lol, just a bit annoying with the comics :P

Juicebox, you have don't understand the meaning of a 'discreet relationship' do you.. :P

For Sekushi:

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet.
And so are you.
You're one of the main people on IRC
And I'll miss you too

JuiceBox
September 1, 2004, 12:07 am
I get to attached to my customers some times. :(

Outcast
September 1, 2004, 12:10 am
Thank god. School is here for me tommorow. FFS. But nothing can get me away hehehe

DeafBox
September 1, 2004, 12:44 am
cya hitman. Altho i have no respect for ur taste in music uve set a new lvl in vid making.

GL with the schoolies.

*waves*

JuiceBox
September 1, 2004, 1:30 am
No goodbye thread would be complete without saying.

Stop being an attention whore.

/salute

Famine
September 1, 2004, 1:50 am
I call his MOD spot...

oh and bye. ;)

wormdundee
September 1, 2004, 2:50 am
Hitman loves me not!

Do my nearly 1000 posts mean nothing to him?!?!

Yeh, cya man. I know you'll be back.

...attention whore.... (juicy stole my joke)

CardBoardWarrior
September 1, 2004, 3:39 am
Goodbye, and good luck with.. well, life :D
I didnt think I would even be on your list. Im laughing at what you wrote though... so... cya...

DannyLB
September 1, 2004, 4:22 am
Hitman dont be a stranger now.

Anyway i like my school, here in USA the system is diferent. I have a lot of friends in my schools. And the girls, ulala.

Deleted User
September 1, 2004, 6:16 am
And i forgot to say this.. Good luck with the school.

Hektik Sniper
September 1, 2004, 6:57 am
NOooooooooooo, Who can me and Artex fool into closing xchat now? :( And who gets your pink polo shirts?

peemonkey
September 1, 2004, 7:05 am
i havent been in anyone's farewell to ya posts :(
well, cya hitman. every once in a while come by and lock 18 threads in 2 minutes. :P ima miss you i suppose. but in the far future when you come back to soldat, and it's in verion 4.5.3, and there are bots named "peemonkey's creation" that are so super smart that it blows your mind, dont be suprised ;)

JuiceBox
September 1, 2004, 7:11 am
maybe because everyone hates you? :O

Captain RibMan
September 1, 2004, 8:01 am
^___^;; <--- Crying smiley (cant find substitute for smiley)

sad to see you go now but im sure you will be back sometime so i can piss you off on msn.
have a nice time at school if thats possible and get yourself learned up good, real good.

and... um... get yourself a girlfriend so you wont feel so bad without stalky

and lol rasmus

and in all fairness, himtan should gimme his mod status ^___^ kekekekekkekeke ^_____^

catch ya later bish

EDIT: Too bad i never got to play you in soldat, cos then i would have shown you who wears the pants

DeafBox
September 1, 2004, 8:56 am
.... whats up with ur country milk man?

Captain RibMan
September 1, 2004, 9:03 am
i like virgins, so why not be surrounded by them.

its like heaven

DT
September 1, 2004, 3:48 pm
Crap i wasn't in thier...
anyways i got school to and right now i'm replying with it... so i'll be on alot... GAH THE BELL!

DeMonIc
September 1, 2004, 4:24 pm
Ack..
Never got to know you, and you're leaving..
Hope you'll be back x)
Good luck in the meantime dude.

AerialAssault
September 2, 2004, 5:32 am
Hitman, i never knew you that well. however, as with anyone leaving, i fare thee well. i thank you for your contributions, such as the sexy movies you made, those crazy photoshopped images you made that pissed everyone off (my "michal is dead" thread). your lockdowns of HATE. good luck with school hitman, its really sad to see you go after all we (everyone on the forums) have been through.

/salute

but he'll be back....

they always come back...

kevith
September 2, 2004, 4:59 pm
Well Hitman... sad to see you go. You were devoted to making the forums a better place and I think you successfully accomplished that goal. Some people here might have disagreed with your methods or accused you of "un-mod-like" behavior, but they can't deny you gave a lot of time and effort for very little in return. Good luck in school and I'm sure we'll see you around every now and then.

fabmanx
September 2, 2004, 6:04 pm
Hmm...I was glad I was meantioned in your little goodbye post, until I read it Hitman. You were my bitch remember? Little slut...And you really know what turns me on ;). My brothers a queer and your one for talking to him.

Either then that, I'll miss you bud, dont worry though, I'll still be kicking everyones ass at soldat :)

Duke33
September 2, 2004, 8:05 pm
It was a good thing you just did, Hitman. It makes me, and the others, happy that you'd take the time to say that. Must have taken a fair amount of time and thought to write that up, and you have my respect for it.

Never did hang out at IRC, and so never really got to know you. Still, a voice of sanity and (occasional, mind you) humour is of value amongst the endless idiocy. You're a good guy, and good luck with everything.
though I have a rather depressing feeling your school is all-boys, strict-as-hell jobbie. If so, you poor b@stard, you'll need all the luck you can get.

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 2, 2004, 9:23 pm
Hmm...see ya! Never really talked to you much until I started using IRC again, it was short and sweet.

At any rate, I thought this was a "Damn it school is about to start thread" so I didn't read it until now. =X

FliesLikeABrick
September 3, 2004, 12:24 am
i feel left out, but bye nonetheless

DeMonIc
September 3, 2004, 1:07 pm
Don't turn this into a "yay im in" "aw im left out" thread.

Kazuki
September 3, 2004, 1:59 pm
Yeah, I hope he'll stop by every now and then, more often than he thinks. If you ever see Ville's signature, it's very cool. :) It shows how most of us thought of Hitman as a friend, rather than a mod, or someone who controls us. <3

Deleted User
September 3, 2004, 5:34 pm
He was more than a friend to me [;)]

Duke33: His school is unisex.

September 3, 2004, 5:50 pm
I go away for a week, and I miss this. Blehh.

gi.joe
September 4, 2004, 2:36 am
fek
i go away frm the forums for a couple of weeks and THIS happens!

lol hitman

uve beena great bud
hope u have fun at skl
i know uve been missing it
enjoy every bit of it

i really will miss you on the forums

you were like the gay brother that stole my stuff who i never had

gl for the future son
and dont forget to REP for soldat wherver u go

laters

Major Pissant
September 4, 2004, 10:02 am
You made me cry bitch. I´m nobody and proud of it but I want to say that you enbodied the spirit of this forum and you´ll never be forgotten. You always seemed to have something to say which could be really annoying and I hated U from time to time. Love U man Ur the best. Best of luck to whatever you do and "if you ever plan to take over the world count me in".

Cookie.
September 4, 2004, 3:05 pm
O_O Hitmanz teh leetest s0ld4rt3st =playar evear n0w gimmee gmail! ^___^
byeeeee

Transit
September 6, 2004, 12:54 am
I'm late on posting in this thread, sry, or perhaps it's wrong of me to post at all, (seeing as how I never knew thee). But, on the other hand, you lock so many god damn topics there's no way I didn't notice ya from time to time. :) GL with school and everything, hope to see ya back around some day.

Cheers,
Tran$it

KnOt
September 6, 2004, 12:59 am
Seeya hitman ..

liquidis x snake
September 6, 2004, 9:13 am
Damn, I missed this topic somehow.

Hitman, I've known you for a long time and yeah, it's gonna hard to see you go.

Take care bro, drop in from time to time and irc it, beeyotch!

Good luck with life, dude.

Element_101
September 6, 2004, 10:32 am
Sorry I havn't posted I havn't got a chance to get to the forums latley.

Well, well so your leaving I gotta say even though I never really got to know you I really have a lot of respect for you and on these forums thats a rare thing, sad to see you go but happy to see your getting on with your life.

Good luck man, hope it all turns out well for you.

Unlucky 13
September 6, 2004, 11:29 am
OFF TO SCHOOL! This topic name tricked me into thinking this is another spam thread!!! Then i see all the "Farewell friend" stuff and... NOES! HITMAN!!! YOU ARE THE IDOL OF THESE FORUMS! DO NOT LEAVE!!! NO! *curls up into a balll and cries*

Good luck man, have your fun in life and live it to the full...

Wassout-wassin and Hitman wassin...

grand_diablo
September 6, 2004, 9:20 pm
Farewell, Hitman, I still hope we'll see you again :)

enjoyincubus
September 7, 2004, 3:02 pm
He's not going anywhere. :-/

But if it makes you feel better, you've got a large (growing) fan club here. Just wait a few weeks and make a dramatic intro as they mourn your grave...

Sorry I came off as a pretentious [:-censored] to you.

The Sink
September 7, 2004, 6:43 pm
wow, I haven't been here long but never got a good impression of the guy

MisterX
September 8, 2004, 2:47 pm
Well, I don't think I ever really talked you, not even in the forums, and I don't know you well. But still bye and good luck in the real life [:)]

Alamo
September 8, 2004, 5:20 pm
bye :( hope you come back. It's always sad if a very active and nice member quits.

Hitman
September 10, 2004, 10:09 pm
[:-censored] me...this topic got big...I can feel the love ^_^

Well, I'm just back home this weekend, won't be back every weekend, the school is having an outing to some gay museum and whoever stays in has to go, so as many people as possible have [:-censored]ed off home. A load of them are coming down to London, so I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend, I'll only really be on tonight.

It's so good to be back. Loads of my friends are still there, and the ones that haven't gone off to Uni yet came to visit. I've made friends with pretty much all the new people, some of them settled in really quickly, pretty decent people as well. The new and the old Chinese people are the same, as usual; they just keep to themselves, walk around the house in flip flops and eat noodles. There are a lot of new German girls there too...I'll leave it at that ;) I can't even remember not being there, it's just all back to normal again :)

Man, the first few days were awesome, we had almost no work. First night we had a barbecue over at the girl's house, nice and relaxed, drinks and all. Second night we had the sixth form party (Senior years party), [:-censored] load of fun. Although we get like 2 beers in the party, we all had a "bit" to drink before and in the end we were all [:-censored]ed. We did so much stupid [:-censored]. Lol, at one point in the party there were these three nerds sitting in the corner doing nothing, so a friend and I went over and started giving them lap dances, and pissed as we all were, a load of others came over, and jumped on us...in the end it was just a huge lap dancing ball on top of these guys...I love being drunk, everything is so much funnier :P

On Saturday a load of us went to the Pub, we were in there from like 1-10pm, just talking, catching up, 6 of us are planning to go on holiday together in the summer, still thinking about the country, but we're pretty sure it's gonna be Portugal. Also, if I get enough money for the next holidays, I'm gonna be going to Thailand with a few friends, I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the money though :/

Oh yeah, and to my surprise, the Forums and IRC work at school, but no MSN O.o I'm too busy with RL though :)

Well, time to read through 273 active topics.

Deleted User
September 10, 2004, 10:13 pm
when i got home from vacation i hade precicely 500 active topics :)

Droopy
September 18, 2004, 12:26 pm
Damn.. I missed the topic.

If you're still reading this, I'd like to say I'm sorry for being an ass.. You helped me once and I forgot that I have your contact on MSN. After seing the "a day in the life of..."(or something like that) I remembered it and.. well.. got all exited about it. Zoray again.

Hope to see you on teh IRC again since I dont realy want to be the guy that witnesed what hapened just before you left...

Gewd bie and gewd lok!!1

And here's the memorial pic to show you how sorry I am... :(:(

[IMAGE]

DT
September 21, 2004, 4:03 pm
burning your school will make you have fre days off...