KnOt
August 31, 2004, 10:44 pm
pawnt

JuiceBox
August 31, 2004, 10:47 pm
Asshat aswell.

peemonkey
September 1, 2004, 12:20 am
Ass[:-censored]er...well, you get the picture.

Hitman
September 1, 2004, 2:02 am
You can say boobies too.

BOOBIES!

karmazonpl
September 1, 2004, 2:19 am
tits

The Geologist
September 1, 2004, 2:39 am
ta-tas

kevith
September 1, 2004, 2:49 am
mitten!

Weed
September 1, 2004, 2:49 am
yeah knotty, what did you expect? they cant stop you from writing your middle name ^^

The Geologist
September 1, 2004, 2:55 am
pwned [;)]

Hitman
September 1, 2004, 2:57 am
Owned.

FliesLikeABrick
September 1, 2004, 3:39 am
axe-wound !

karmazonpl
September 1, 2004, 3:55 am
[IMAGE]

DannyLB
September 1, 2004, 4:19 am
LOL

peemonkey
September 1, 2004, 4:20 am
mitten pwnt! JESUS, I ACTUALLY [:-censored]ING LAUGHED!!! THAT;S ONLY HAPPENED FROM THE INTERNET LIKE, TWICE!!! PWNT

Soulsnipa
September 1, 2004, 4:33 am
[:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] bitch mother[:-censored]er [:-censored]in son of a bitch ass pussy bitch asshole tits suck my cock asswipe tittie [:-censored]er sagging scrotum up the ass.... sorry just testing :)

Unlucky 13
September 1, 2004, 7:03 am
i knew that since it was in my old sig.

quote:
You know, my luck is the only thing stopping me from smashing your ass/arse

see?

Captain RibMan
September 1, 2004, 7:06 am
Vagina!!!!!

Yakirx
September 1, 2004, 11:29 am
Pussy :>

SuperKill
September 1, 2004, 11:42 am
chaos
choas
[:-censored] hehe you still cant say ^chaos^
^choas^

Deleted User
September 1, 2004, 11:46 am
[:-censored]

Blimey, he's right.

DT
September 1, 2004, 4:07 pm
... jezus...

SuperKill
September 1, 2004, 4:36 pm
he was one big mofo hacker\cracker\cheater and whatnot, that released lots of links for cheats for 1.0.5, that basiclly terrorised most of the servers ;P

Soulsnipa
September 1, 2004, 6:30 pm
chaos choas ^choas^ [:-censored]

peemonkey
September 1, 2004, 6:54 pm
^chaos
chaos^
chaos
wtf!?!?!

KnOt
September 2, 2004, 1:16 am
You can say buttsecks too :F

Icarius
September 2, 2004, 1:38 am
Fuck :D

The Geologist
September 2, 2004, 2:20 am
[:O]

DannyLB
September 2, 2004, 2:39 am
^
|
| needs to get a life.

karmazonpl
September 2, 2004, 3:46 am
not as much as trigun

Captain RibMan
September 2, 2004, 6:48 am
DNA.styx said he would give short term bans to anyone who got past the word censor thang. so if i were you i would delete it now

_Mancer_
September 2, 2004, 7:09 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonpl
DannyLB is in trigun

[IMAGE]

DannyLB
September 2, 2004, 4:31 pm
lol Mancer, but i understand, he's pissed, he has no life, sucks in soldat, and shaves his balls with a knife.

Droopy
September 2, 2004, 6:15 pm
Thats just sick man!

DannyLB
September 2, 2004, 11:45 pm
no, its called owned.

karmazonpl
September 2, 2004, 11:53 pm
nice karma

AerialAssault
September 3, 2004, 12:05 am
now your just makin up words

DannyLB
September 3, 2004, 12:36 am
karmazonpl that is one of the things that proves that i have a life and i dont stay 17/24 hours here like you.

BTW you should really get a life.

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 12:37 am
quote:Originally posted by DannyLB
lol Mancer, but i understand, he's pissed, he has no life, sucks in soldat, and shaves his balls with a knife.

Little boys who cheat at Soldat don't have room to tell other people they suck.

karmazonpl
September 3, 2004, 2:00 am
thank you Geologist
and what the hell ? why are you bashing me ? just to make yourself feel good or what ? join a self help class or something

kevith
September 3, 2004, 2:03 am
Funny how these pathetic little cat-fights always end with:
"Get a life!"
"I HAVE a life. YOU get a life!"
"I have a life. YOU get a life!"
et cetera...

I mean can't you think of anything better than "get a life"?

If you had "lives" you wouldn't keep coming back to this thread....

karmazonpl
September 3, 2004, 2:07 am
well I never accused him, of not having life ...

DannyLB
September 3, 2004, 2:36 am
dude....i come here i see u here, i leave, come back in a few hours you here again. You so desperate that you make stupid topics when the sites server makes an error. UU r fukin addicted and i can see you have no life by that. And since u attacked me first, i will be on yo ass all the time.

So maybe u should think about what a real life is and maybe you should practice it.

karmazonpl
September 3, 2004, 2:59 am
well an 11 year old can't bother me

Icarius
September 3, 2004, 3:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain RibMan
DNA.styx said he would give short term bans to anyone who got past the word censor thang. so if i were you i would delete it now

DNA doesn't care if I do it since I do it all the time anyway.

DannyLB
September 3, 2004, 4:35 am
well an 11 year old can't bother me

hehe, its kind of lame that you go to age probably i am older that you anyway

karmazonpl
September 3, 2004, 4:36 am
well you can be older, but you act like you're 11
and to be honest, all your bashing is lame, especially the arrows

Captain RibMan
September 3, 2004, 4:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Icarius

Styx is prolly scared of you anyways

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 5:11 am

So maybe u should think about what a real life is and maybe you should practice it.

Truer words were never spoken. Lets see if you can live up to your own advice.

DannyLB
September 3, 2004, 5:17 am
The Geologist you are on my list too. Goddamn this forum is full of [:-censored]ing losers.

karma, if i act like an 11 year old, how do i act. i looked in the "how do you look like" topic. Are you retarded?

karmazonpl
September 3, 2004, 5:21 am
Let's say I'm retarded, handicapped..Then what, are you gonna laugh at someone like that ?

|
|
V is a shemale

that's very mature, it was funny the first time someone did it, but you overused it
look I don't dislike you, I don't even know you, I don't know what do you have against me, but if you wanna bash me, PM me.

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 5:32 am
The Geologist you are on my list too. Goddamn this forum is full of [:-censored]ing losers.

Yay..I have such a boosted feeling of self worth now that I'm on some random kids sh*t list. Have fun trying to intimidate me. [;)]

P.S. - Try again when you get that sand out of your vagina. Don't be mad at me 'cause I expect you to live up to your own words. Or do we have a hypocrite running around with all these "losers"?

Elephant_Hunter
September 3, 2004, 6:11 am
Test : [:-censored]... Eh... [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] See? You [:-censored]. I can say [:-censored] without being censored! [:-censored][:-censored][:-censored][:-censored][:-censored][:-censored][:-censored]

HAHAHHAHAHA. The power of gods is in my hands!

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 6:20 am
I didn't know you could censor God.

DannyLB
September 3, 2004, 3:15 pm
The Geologist can clearly see you are very "underaged" , the reason im saying that is because u have a retarded nickname, and if you are over 16, and wear that nickname, you may just get the 1st prize for a guy with no life.

kevith
September 3, 2004, 3:48 pm
Great. We've moved on from "Get a life" to "You have a stupid nickname." Why are you so angry with karmazon anyway? It can't be because of this thread...

btw, Mafia is a GREAT game!

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 3:50 pm
The Geologist can clearly see you are very "underaged" , the reason im saying that is because u have a retarded nickname, and if you are over 16, and wear that nickname, you may just get the 1st prize for a guy with no life.

At least write a sentance that makes sense. Compared to a guy that spells "you" as "u", I don't look that bad. For your information, I am over 16, quite a bit over 16, and I wear this nickname because that's what I am...A GEOLOGIST. Little moron. Some of us go to a thing called college to be successful in life, unlike yourself...doomed to many more years in your mothers basement. Stop trying to flame people you can't. You just sound like a bitter little crybaby.

DannyLB
September 3, 2004, 3:51 pm
lol, mafia is an awesome game, my nr 1 game. I didnt have anything against him, but he pissed me off when i saw his atitude towards other users, like "just....go away" or "i think you should stop posting here" and it wasnt in the Bash Pit, so i said, who the [:-censored] does this guy think he is, so thats why i am on him.

BTW my site is www.mafiaforever.com its a fansite for mafia

DeMonIc
September 3, 2004, 4:40 pm
Dude your triing to be a troll.Karmazon is karmazon, what he says to others is not your business I think.

DannyLB
September 3, 2004, 4:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist

At least write a sentance that makes sense. Compared to a guy that spells "you" as "u", I don't look that bad. For your information, I am over 16, quite a bit over 16, and I wear this nickname because that's what I am...A GEOLOGIST. Little moron. Some of us go to a thing called college to be successful in life, unlike yourself...doomed to many more years in your mothers basement. Stop trying to flame people you can't. You just sound like a bitter little crybaby.

So you are a Geologist, but you spend your time in the forums and playing soldat. Right...

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 5:11 pm
Yup...it's not hard to comprehend. If you can't believe that it's your problem, not mine. I'm not working under a microscope or in the field 24/7, and I happen to enjoy this unique little 2D game in my free time between classes and work. So bye bye little boy...I'm done argueing with you in this topic, and I'm sure other people reading don't need me to lay into you anymore. If you want to "attempt" to flame me again or pump up your ego, do it in PM. [;)]

DannyLB
September 3, 2004, 5:38 pm
little boy? lol ok, even though that is an insult that doesnt affect me, mainly because i am not a little boy, its lame that you go there. And PM? nope, i know the rules.

Deleted User
September 3, 2004, 5:50 pm
DannyLB first of all every human being who is not dead has a life of some short. And sure you are not a little boy. You are 7 years old already.

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 5:53 pm
lmao [:D]

Icarius
September 3, 2004, 6:06 pm

That wouldn't be surprising... really.

DeMonIc
September 3, 2004, 6:12 pm

I smell...QUOTE TRAIN XD

Or let's just laugh at how infantile DannyLB is acting.

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 8:22 pm
I vote for the latter half of your stament. [:D]

karmazonpl
September 3, 2004, 11:36 pm
I just got an idea. Let's get a life !

KnOt
September 3, 2004, 11:39 pm
shh.. stick to the topic here boys.. you can say asshat too.. like, amagad

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 11:53 pm
lol...way to bring us back on topic asshat. [;)]

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 7:43 am
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc

I smell...QUOTE TRAIN XD

Or let's just laugh at how infantile DannyLB is acting.

trains pwn. Danny is an ass. i win.

DannyLB
September 4, 2004, 5:39 pm
brocken gerbil go suck your moms d i c k

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 5:42 pm
Whoa i can say [:-censored] without it being censored!

Edit: Wtf? I tried to say DannyLB but it got censored!

karmazonpl
September 4, 2004, 5:50 pm
Ok Danny now you're just being stupid
yeah let's insult our mothers, it's so inteligent

DannyLB
September 4, 2004, 7:39 pm
read my sig

The Geologist
September 4, 2004, 7:40 pm
That's a pretty pathetic sig. When will you grow up and stop holding such a pointless grudge? I keep tellin' ya, you need to follow your own advice when telling other people to get a life...

DeMonIc
September 4, 2004, 8:03 pm
Let's don't push Danny to act like a human.It would be unfair towards others.I mean, he did learn breathing with a walkman...

DannyLB
September 4, 2004, 9:41 pm
stfu Gabor

Cookie.
September 4, 2004, 10:21 pm
DannyLB
Twas not censoreD? :(

DannyLB
September 5, 2004, 2:40 am
it was a joke lol

Icarius
September 5, 2004, 3:13 am
read my sig

There's such a thing as stalking you know. DNA wouldn't mind banning someone for that, espically someone as [:-censored]ing retarded as you.

Weed
September 5, 2004, 10:27 am
hmmm
actually, i find his signature pretty true
you should read it as: "get a life... or be like me"

understood now?

DannyLB
September 5, 2004, 4:59 pm
I really feel bad for a lot of people here, they have no life. And they think that jumping on me it will make things better.

If you think i have no life, then lets meet and il show what life means.

The Geologist
September 5, 2004, 9:26 pm
I agree with Weed and his interpretation of your quote, Danny. You're getting so focused on proving that you have more of a life than the people on here, and it's getting more and more pathetic by the moment. Because I don't want to meet your ignorant self, I'll ask you here: Why do you have so much more of a life, if you're feeling so sorry for the rest of us? And please refrain from sighting innane, materialistic reasons...use logic and arguement in your reponce, if you know what it means to truely argue your position. You claimed to know the meaning of life...so lets hear it, asshat. (lol...thanks again Knot). What about duche rag? Bet that works...

KnOt
September 6, 2004, 12:38 am
asshat ^^

Icarius
September 6, 2004, 4:34 am
If you think i have no life, then lets meet and il show what life means.

What, by sticking your cock in my ass?

DannyLB
September 6, 2004, 5:00 pm
i know thats your dream, but [:-censored] off faggot

Deleted User
September 6, 2004, 5:07 pm
I bet its your dream too danny.

Icarius
September 6, 2004, 7:56 pm
i know thats your dream, but [:-censored] off faggot

Whats wrong with being a faggot? You a homophobe then because they have tighter asses and they are great for [:-censored]ing.

karmazonpl
September 6, 2004, 8:31 pm
Danny why are you coming back to this thread, maybe you should get a life or something

Rabies
September 6, 2004, 8:46 pm
This thread has gone totally offtopic. I think it's good, cause now it seems to have a meaning. Danny remainds me of this Loco Lavo dude and his thread.... bbbrrrrr....(gets cold chills)

Anyways Unca Rabies has got solutions for all problems:

step 1. Let's get a forum shrink; he'll fix all forum members who have ADD

step 2. Let's end this topic saying that u can say anything without being cencored. Tip f[/sum color]u[\]ck ---> fuck

step 3. Cause this forum will now on contain "Excessive Textual Explicit Language" I recommend we get an agelimit to our forum, so kids' like DannyLB's (lame being) mind won't get corrupted by our foul language

papasurf31
September 7, 2004, 3:00 pm
241 words censored.
113 "lames"
19,074,568,464,365,746 "Get a life!"
312,675,845,465,976,566,587,698,586,788 renditions Karmazon and Geoligist gettin bashed (very lamely) by DannyLB for apparently no reason at all.
53,654,645,463,547,364,756,867,468,673,860,492,513,374,905,738,799,985,650,848,447,499,578,879,964,548 variations of DannyLB getting flamed up his tight little homophobic ass until he bleeds...and still counting.

$300.00 - amount of money I made by showing a printout of topic to DannyLB's parents, leading to the locating and returning of DannyLB to his parents; who claimed they were very worried about their son after they heard that he escaped from his kindergarten classroom. They are also claiming that they will sue the members of these forums for inflicting major emotional and pshycological harm to their "poor ikkle wickle baaaaabyyyyyyy!"

DannyLB
September 7, 2004, 11:23 pm
and your post aient lame? uhuh i see

The Geologist
September 8, 2004, 12:32 am
lmfao...Papas post showed more thought and originality than anything you could ever hope to create Danny. Amen to that, Papa. [:D]

karmazonpl
September 8, 2004, 12:35 am
Amen

DannyLB
September 8, 2004, 12:58 am
boys, the life is waiting for u. Join hands and go.

karmazonpl
September 8, 2004, 2:06 am
wow you came back to this thread again, maybe you should get a life

Icarius
September 8, 2004, 3:17 am
boys, the life is waiting for u. Join hands and go.

You sound like someone from Greenpeace

DannyLB
September 8, 2004, 4:23 am
wow you came back to this thread again, maybe you should get a life

i only come to this thread...i just love it when i see u and the other guy beeing so pathetic

Deleted User
September 8, 2004, 6:13 am
DannyLB if you didn't notice... Its you who is being pathetic.

LazehBoi
September 8, 2004, 6:21 am
Stupid people should die, true story.
And now that you mention it, DannyLB's attitude seems alot like Loco Lavo's.
They weren't being pathetic, they were having fun mocking you, you're just coming up with insults like "F j00" and such.

Edit: To have some proof that you are actually the one who needs a life:
I really feel bad for a lot of people here, they have no life. And they think that jumping on me it will make things better.

stfu Gabor

I know thats your dream, but (censored) off faggot

brocken gerbil go suck your moms d i c k

And you're denying that you're acting childish? Sheesh, you run out of ideas to comeback and you just swear? Seriously, it's bad enough that these types of people playing in public servers, and it really annoys me that people use the word "gay" as a term of dissapointment, or insult.

Alamo
September 8, 2004, 2:54 pm
bleh

LazehBoi
September 8, 2004, 3:00 pm
bleh. Still awaiting reply.

DeMonIc
September 8, 2004, 3:22 pm
I think that post ended this thread and the "get a lifez0r!!!!!1111shiftfonegrandma" issue.

Thank you.

papasurf31
September 8, 2004, 9:50 pm
<_<

>_>

V-V
...is he gone? can I come out now?

LazehBoi
September 9, 2004, 4:39 am
Yeah, I think so. wewt.

Either that or he's taking a few days to type "STFU N00B".

KnOt
September 9, 2004, 10:57 am
ehheq ehheq

LazehBoi
September 9, 2004, 11:49 am
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm hungry. *snacks.*

DeMonIc
September 9, 2004, 7:46 pm
/me gives Lazeh a cookie.
Knock urself out :D

KnOt
September 9, 2004, 9:25 pm
I'll do it for you! *throws the cookie at LazehBoi*

karmazonpl
September 9, 2004, 11:24 pm
you got served

_Mancer_
September 10, 2004, 12:28 am
you got served

Gay movie.

Even gayer quote.

KnOt
September 10, 2004, 11:47 am
PAWNT

P.S. You can say puthy, and thit too -_-

Melba
September 10, 2004, 2:46 pm
_Mancer_

Lets Bounce.

DannyLB
September 10, 2004, 3:27 pm
Melba u gay stfu noob.

Mancer is a friend of mine, and you just plain retarded as well as the guys that will quote and reply to my post here.

The Geologist
September 10, 2004, 5:29 pm
Melba u gay stfu noob.

Isn't it funny when retards fight? Kinda like a cripple fight, only the brain is crippled instead of the limbs. I gotta say Danny...you're not on my bad side all the time by any means, except when you go out on a limb like this and use those big three letter words like "gay". I appluad you for sticking up for your friend, but don't think too hard 'cause ya might hurt something.

Rabies
September 10, 2004, 8:19 pm
Melba u gay stfu noob.

Mancer is a friend of mine, and you just plain retarded as well as the guys that will quote and reply to my post here.

Still here? I think that insulting each others trough the internet is kinda ridicilous and besides there's no winners in it. Maturity by Danny: "gay stfu noob", go read a dictionary, will ya?

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 10, 2004, 9:03 pm
why can't weeeeeee be friends...why can't weeee be friends....why can't weeeee be friends....

DannyLB
September 10, 2004, 9:10 pm
ok by gay, i dont mean a homosexual. Its slang. When i say gay, its similar to stupid and noob and other.

Geologist i dont have anything against you either.

The Geologist
September 10, 2004, 9:13 pm
Okay...let's go smoke a bowl and get wasted [:D] It's Friday in a college town...fun abounds.

_Mancer_
September 10, 2004, 9:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melba
_Mancer_

Lets Bounce.

Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey
Bouncey Bouncey ou ncey Bouncey
Bouarncey Bouncey Bouncey Bounc
Bouncey Bouncey Bougaey Bouncey
Bouncey Bojunstcey Bouncey Boun
Bouncey BounkiddceyinBougncey B

[:D]

KiLLBoT
September 10, 2004, 9:55 pm
Hilarious.

EDIT: Oh wait, no, it wasn't.

_Mancer_
September 10, 2004, 11:57 pm
Im popular.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=75

papasurf31
September 11, 2004, 1:24 am
I'm kinda over bashing on DannyLB, but seriously, "u gay stfu noob"? Subject, adjective, imperative clause, pronoun does not a sentence make. It's like saying "I happy F U Mom"

karmazonpl
September 11, 2004, 4:22 am
you got served

KnOt
September 11, 2004, 12:00 pm
Why dont you guys just thut the phuck up.. ye phuckin puthies

Melba
September 11, 2004, 3:36 pm
this is funneh.

Karmanzonpl, lets bounce yo

karmazonpl
September 11, 2004, 5:00 pm
no, lets lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, y'all lean back

_Mancer_
September 11, 2004, 9:26 pm
Yay the fattest rapper of all time makes a song about the TRUTH!

Lean back Lean back......

I hate rap.

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 11:38 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi
Either that or he's taking a few days to type "STFU N00B".

Melba u gay stfu noob.

AHAHAHAHAHAHOPFHLHSDFLHJAS.

Melba
September 14, 2004, 4:56 pm
dont you get it?
im a "gay stfu-n00b"
which means im gay and cant keep my mouth shut, OR i cant say "stfu" to someone correctly.

Go Figure...

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 5:00 pm
Excuse me while I laugh at DannyLB.

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHALGFHJSKLJSLKF.

DeMonIc
September 15, 2004, 4:08 pm
/me whips DannyLB
You naughty-naughty idiot you!

DT
September 15, 2004, 4:50 pm
Bill Gates.... Bill Clinton... Bill [:-censored]

DannyLB
September 15, 2004, 9:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
/me whips DannyLB
You naughty-naughty idiot you!

? ermm ok....Gabor

Melba
September 15, 2004, 10:13 pm
leave teh sasha gabor thingy, its getting old..

DannyLB
September 15, 2004, 10:16 pm
you learn how to type in english...damn man....you look retarded, and im not saying it because this is the Bash Pit, really now you are embarasing yourself

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 12:11 am
quote:you learn how to type in english...damn man....you look retarded, and im not saying it because this is the Bash Pit, really now you are embarasing yourself

Learn how to type in English. Damn man, you look retarded. I'm not saying it because this is The Bash Pit, but you're really embarrassing yourself.

DT
September 16, 2004, 12:42 am
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunter
quote:you learn how to type in english...damn man....you look retarded, and im not saying it because this is the Bash Pit, really now you are embarasing yourself

Learn how to type in English. Damn man, you look retarded. I'm not saying it because this is The Bash Pit, but you're really embarrassing yourself.

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 1:07 am
Har Har Har, You can say that again matey!

DannyLB
September 16, 2004, 2:33 am
how old are you Hunter? By the look of that picture in the "How do you like like" topic you look 40. You didnt do much with your life did you?

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 3:50 am
Aww... How sweet of you. You don't look too bad yourself. Maybe we should get together someday and have some fun [;)]

LazehBoi
September 16, 2004, 5:33 am
how old are you Hunter? By the look of that picture in the "How do you like like" topic you look 40. You didnt do much with your life did you?

quote:Originally from karmazonpl's signature
Retard's ultimate comeback: "Get a life"

OHNOESPWNEDBY12YEAROLDBECAUSEAGEMATTERS.

Melba
September 16, 2004, 7:38 pm
quote:OHNOESPWNEDBY12YEAROLDBECAUSEAGEMATTERS.
roflthatwasfunnyandimnotusingcaps-locktoexpressthat
:D
and was it my "teh" that started the whole grammar war?

Alamo
September 16, 2004, 8:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi

quote:Originally from karmazonpl's signature
Retard's ultimate comeback: "Get a life"

OHNOESPWNEDBY12YEAROLDBECAUSEAGEMATTERS.

-.- Ever heard of spaces and non caps? ;)

papasurf31
September 16, 2004, 11:11 pm
Learn CHINESE!

karmazonpl
September 17, 2004, 1:24 am
lean back

DeMonIc
September 17, 2004, 1:33 pm
Karmazon pwned j00z.

Where is weed?

Deleted User
September 17, 2004, 4:27 pm
Danny, you seem a little unhappy with life. it's not you're fault you can't spell. just let the love in buddy...
/me hugs Danny
/me braces for homophobic outburst

DT
September 18, 2004, 8:22 pm
wow when your sick... and have the time to read... nothing makes sence...

Deleted User
September 22, 2004, 5:18 am
pumpkins make sense...

DT
September 22, 2004, 3:37 pm
no they don't

Elephant_Hunter
September 22, 2004, 3:53 pm
what are pumpkins?

DannyLB
September 22, 2004, 4:08 pm
huh?

LazehBoi
September 23, 2004, 2:18 am
I like pie

ZeRo222
September 23, 2004, 12:42 pm
Big bananas! and cute turtles!
[IMAGE]

darkangel
September 23, 2004, 12:46 pm
what the crap!!! lol its all so random

LazehBoi
September 23, 2004, 1:12 pm
\o\

DT
September 23, 2004, 9:50 pm
you wana know randomness?

DT
September 23, 2004, 9:50 pm
double posting randomness

[file]200452224057_newbie.gif,12724,,[/file]

ZeRo222
September 24, 2004, 11:54 am
Ugly guy & Happy baby!!! YEY!
[IMAGE]

KnOt
September 24, 2004, 5:07 pm
wow, this thread got pretty big.. kind of like my shlong ..

koil
September 24, 2004, 7:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
chaos
choas
[:-censored] hehe you still cant say ^chaos^
^choas^

i dont get it.. whats so bad about ^chaos^
well, if his name isnt being censord, then i guess he wasnt THAT bad (pardon muah if someone else did some-kind of that joke. cant be arsed to go through the whole 8 (or 10?) pages.)

btw:
SKTF!!!! SKFKTSK!!!!! SKLSFJSTKSKFSTKCKF TEH GFAT HTKS SKTF!!!!!11111

DeMonIc
September 25, 2004, 12:19 pm
In 1.05 memories part of the forums, there is still a sticky bout cheaters.It explains it all.

Deleted User
September 29, 2004, 4:36 am
cheaters are fetus....yeah

karmazonpl
September 29, 2004, 2:33 pm
back to the beginning

asshole

DeMonIc
September 29, 2004, 2:40 pm
YOU CAN SAY ASSHOLE WITHOUT IT BEING CENSOREDWTF?!

DT
September 29, 2004, 3:55 pm
bill cliton is a [:-censored]hole

-Keinonen-
September 30, 2004, 5:44 pm
My nick is -MN- [:-censored]

Deleted User
October 1, 2004, 3:49 pm
you can say BITCH STICK without it being censored!!@!@! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!@!@

LazehBoi
October 1, 2004, 4:01 pm
whatwhowhenwherewhywhang?