September 1, 2004, 8:53 am
Hi all, i made this map cause in holliday im boring ! [xx(]

[file]Sewers1.JPG,13872,,0[/file]
Here the screes.

[file]ctf_Sewers.zip,13872,,0[/file]

Have Fun !

Sam
September 1, 2004, 9:42 am
Nice idea, but it doesnt look that good with lack of senery, also, make the walls you can pass through either transparent or a different colour so you know you can pass through them. Add bot waypoints aswell.

¤JOJO¤
September 1, 2004, 9:45 am
lack of scenery ? they are 15 or more in this map, but what can i put in the map ?

Deleted User
September 1, 2004, 9:58 am
You shoud try shading it. And sam... You can't make polygons transparent.

¤JOJO¤
September 1, 2004, 4:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
You shoud try shading it. And sam... You can't make polygons transparent.
It's not engouh shade ? I think yes, i dont want to fight with black background...

Deleted User
September 1, 2004, 6:14 pm
shading means darkening the polygons so they look like they were in 3D

Sam
September 1, 2004, 6:52 pm
Oh, musta got confused with transparent scenery. Make them a different colour then. Some scenery here and there isnt good enough, add some trees to the top, make more barrels, rope coming from the roof, hatches. etc.

What we mean by shading, you can set the different colours for all the corners on the triangle, so forinstance - If you wanted grass on top and mud underneath, set the 1st of the corners to green and the others to brown, click where you want the grass to be, then continue to do the lower, brown corners. If you catch my drift. There should be a post somewhere in this forum which has a complete walkthrough on how to shad, or you could search the web. :D hope that helps.

I look forward to some more maps to see how much uve improved :P