( search forums )
How would i do this?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
DemonicFuzzball
September 1, 2004, 4:58 pm
Ok, i want to make a deathmatch game, but have everyone able to pick the rambo bow as a weapon so that its a massive rambo free for all!!!
Neways, how would i reaplce a weapon for or add the rambo bow to the weapon selection screen?

Hitman
September 1, 2004, 5:04 pm
Unless you make Rambo bots (don't ask me how to), it's not possible.

Moved to Need help? Report bugs!

DemonicFuzzball
September 1, 2004, 6:11 pm
well, i know how to make rambo bots, but i want everyone to use the rambo gun. Besides, if bots can do it, shouldnt we be able to?

peemonkey
September 3, 2004, 10:37 pm
well there'll (unfortunatly) be a weapons editor in the next version, so youll be able to do it then. until then, be content with the game as it is (better than it will be)

BManx2000
September 3, 2004, 10:50 pm
No...You'll have to wait for the weapons editor and change one of the weapons to a rambo bow.

N1nj@
September 3, 2004, 10:57 pm
You could do a rambo game, but it would be a little hard to set up.

Lets say you want a 5v5 dm game, disable all the guns, make 10 rambo bots, add them to a game, kill all ten bots making them dropping their rambo on the ground. Then kick all the rambo bots, and there you go...

good luck with that tho, cause rambo gun are VERY strong...lol

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 4, 2004, 4:27 am
well, easy, make one rambo bot (With HORRIBLE stats), kill bot, take bow, repeat.

KnOt
September 4, 2004, 3:44 pm
No, you can duplicate a rambo bow. Go to a Rambo server with a friend, grab the bow, and tell your friend to punch you a couple of times.. 2 rambo bows should appear. I did this 1 time while playing on Eyic's, aka Pyso's, aka m00's server. We had a 5 player Rambo deathmatch ^^

BManx2000
September 4, 2004, 4:11 pm
Rambo bots don't drop bows -_-

Shyo
September 4, 2004, 5:15 pm
you cant take the bow from a bot can you?

HellRaider
September 5, 2004, 3:49 pm
knOt: That bug is fixed unfortunently :(. I remember doing that in 1.1.5. all the time.

Sekushi
September 5, 2004, 4:19 pm
You can't take their bows.