Flat earth society
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
karmazonpl
September 2, 2004, 3:41 am
http://www.flat-earth.org/

Yes this people really believe it.

Weed
September 2, 2004, 4:00 am
if people still believe in stupid concepts like god and religion, why wouldnt they believe something more fantastic?

DeafBox
September 2, 2004, 4:00 am
quote:5. Does the "middle corner" prove that 5=6?
Yes.

karmazonpl
September 2, 2004, 4:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
if people still believe in stupid concepts like god and religion

now that's an insult

Eagle1
September 2, 2004, 4:03 am
FAQ

11. Does this fit in with the Hollow Earth theory?
Yes. Beneath the Earth, or hanging off the edges, is a land populated by either green-skinned women or Nazis. All those claiming to have seen this have misinterpreted it to fit in with the spurious and false Spherical Earth theory.

20. Does Idaho exist
No. The existence of Idaho is a lie, fabricated by a conspiracy of cartographers, as is England (see question 10).
21. What about North Dakota?
That doesn't exist either.
22. Any other places which are believed to exist but really don't?
Yes, Australia. And then there are the cryptogeographica, places such as Kadath, Carcosa, Hobbiton, Narnia, Hy-Brasil, Hell and such whose existence has not been satisfactorily proven.

This FAQ was compiled by Lee Harvey Oswald Smith

>>What the hell? I think it might be a joke by looking at those FAQ

DeafBox
September 2, 2004, 4:04 am
quote:22. Any other places which are believed to exist but really don't?
Yes, Australia. And then there are the cryptogeographica, places such as Kadath, Carcosa, Hobbiton, Narnia, Hy-Brasil, Hell and such whose existence has not been satisfactorily proven.

peemonkey
September 2, 2004, 4:13 am
Yes. Beneath the Earth, or hanging off the edges, is a land populated by either green-skinned women or Nazis. All those claiming to have seen this have misinterpreted it to fit in with the spurious and false Spherical Earth theory.

karmazonpl
September 2, 2004, 4:17 am
[:-censored]ing green skinned nazi women, I saw one jumping from the tree the other day, and it scared me

Kazuki
September 2, 2004, 4:23 am
These people are living in their own little world of the Chance Theory, which was invented way back before scientists split the atom. This theory states that nothing is impossible, but some things are much, much, much more likely than others. For example, you could try to walk through a wall for trillions of years and only go through once. Yeah, this is the way that these guys think. It's hillarious.

peemonkey
September 2, 2004, 4:24 am
"there are no lines saying where idaho is" are theyre lines showing where AMERICA is? dont mean it dont exsist, [:-censored]ing retards. i've been to idaho, and it does, as a matter of fact, have lines on the ground makring where it is. these people need to go on a [:-censored]ing road trip out of their computers and theories. take a [:-censored]ing feild trip to the end of the world you stupid [:-censored]s.

Eagle1
September 2, 2004, 4:39 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
"there are no lines saying where idaho is" are theyre lines showing where AMERICA is? dont mean it dont exsist, [:-censored]ing retards. i've been to idaho, and it does, as a matter of fact, have lines on the ground makring where it is. these people need to go on a [:-censored]ing road trip out of their computers and theories. take a [:-censored]ing feild trip to the end of the world you stupid [:-censored]s.

I agree

"13. What about gravity?
Gravity is a lie invented by the purveyors of the inherently false spherical Earth theory. The theory of gravity has never been proven. There is no gravity, only inertia. The Earth moves through space like a giant elevator. We do not fall off because we are kept down by inertia. The Earth has inertia.
There is a school of thought which states, however, that the Earth does not move through space, but rather that it rests on the back of a giant turtle, and that what we call gravity is, in fact, the turtle's animal magnetism."

>>So no gravity just a turtles magnetism

"9. How long is the edge of the Earth?
The edge of the Earth is infinitely long.
10. Does this mean that the Earth has infinite area?
No, no more than England does. See Benoit Mandelbrot for more information."

>>That just dont make any sense

peemonkey
September 2, 2004, 4:52 am
good old magnetic turtles.

n00bface
September 2, 2004, 5:11 am
it's a joke you retards. jesus [:-censored]ing christ.

peemonkey
September 2, 2004, 5:17 am
actually i did some quick research and there's some of them in San Fransisco!!! I am sooooo oging there this week and seeing those people. XD

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 2, 2004, 5:40 am
Not everyone fram San Fran is crazy like that...

AerialAssault
September 2, 2004, 5:48 am
wtf is wrong with californians?

peemonkey
September 2, 2004, 6:02 am
it's something in out water i think. it makes us crazy enough to think the earth is flat and arnold would be a good leader cuz he's a robot inside.

i know not everyone from frisco's like that, i lived there till i was 3. oh wait, im like that. nevermind :/

n00bface
September 2, 2004, 6:05 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface

Weed
September 2, 2004, 6:17 am
in san fransisco?
are you sure? i tought only faggots live there...
btw, Nevada doesnt exist neither, its an illusion created by the CIA

PS: isnt lee harvey oswald smith the guy who shot kennedy?

peemonkey
September 2, 2004, 7:57 am
lee harvey oswald is, i noticed that XD
not only faggots live there, that's just a common misconception. there's also normal people, aging hippies on haight street and quite a few europeon immagints.
yea, there's alot of gay people there, but so what? dont worry about it unless you plan on participating.

karmazonpl
September 2, 2004, 2:31 pm

It's not a joke, cause I met a person that actually believes it, and my teacher also knew one person like that, that's how I know about the website.

BManx2000
September 2, 2004, 2:48 pm
Be sure to read "the springfield paradox" as well...

Eagle1
September 2, 2004, 4:22 pm
Yes the springfield paradox is very wierd

"a large part of the Earth, the dark side of the moon and possibly the hidden UFO bases on Mars"

kevith
September 2, 2004, 4:27 pm
There may be people who atcually believe the Earth is flat... but the vast majority (if not all) of that website is a joke.

Melba
September 2, 2004, 5:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonpl

It's not a joke, cause I met a person that actually believes it, and my teacher also knew one person like that, that's how I know about the website.

well karmanzonpl, you DID make a topic abouit pictures of ghosts which has probably hit every forum in the world by now.
Why should we believe you again? its so [:-censored]ing obviously a joke
but the gravity part never really has been proved... weird.

EDIT: they dont know what gravity IS, of course gravity has been proven to exist.

DeMonIc
September 2, 2004, 6:15 pm
C:\Bash pit\Flat earth societyExecuting reply...
..loading done.
//-Deafbox, Unlucky13, NightCabbage and Jap man, the loaded program states you do not exist.You are only made up, like the Boogie Man or Michal Jackson.
...end of transmission.

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 6:57 am
the "world on the back of a turtle" thing is from Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' novels. i think this would mean its not too serious...

BManx2000
September 4, 2004, 4:25 pm
quote:but the gravity part never really has been proved... weird.

According to Einstein, gravity is the warping of space-time.

karmazonpl
September 4, 2004, 4:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by broken_gerbil
the "world on the back of a turtle" thing is from Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' novels. i think this would mean its not too serious...

the "world on the bakc of a turtle" is an ancient mythology

The Geologist
September 4, 2004, 7:47 pm
As a geologist, all I can do is laugh at these people and point my finger. [:D]

papasurf31
September 4, 2004, 8:39 pm
Earth is flat. Right...and China is a functioning democracy that prioritizes the well-being of it's citizens first. For that matter, so is Russia.

peemonkey
September 4, 2004, 10:25 pm
what if the earth actually was flat? that'd be cool, cuz the n i dog a fat hole and push all the people i hate into it, and they'ed fall back down from the sky and back through the hole untill they die then they disintegrate. pwnt.

karmazonpl
September 4, 2004, 10:29 pm
ya right, green skinned women would capture and rape them