( search forums )
Eagle's Unreal Tournament MOD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
eagleclaw364
September 2, 2004, 8:34 pm
Ok first off, please don't flame/cuss/yell at me because there are already UT mods because I know this.

Secondly, here are some screenies to get you hyped up :P

[file]screenshot1.JPG,16047,,[/file]

Also with the thing in the top right corner im trying to make it so when you get armour his it appears on his chest but it keeps going BEHIND the dude so i cant see it unless I make it transparent which looks real sucky. And also when it goes down it doesnt chop off the top, the actual image goes down. Any suggestions anyone?

Thirdly, here it is! This is it! The MOD can be found [URL] (Approximate size : 3.2MB)

I hope you enjoy and please give positive feedback. No "It's rubbish" with no explanation. I need to know what is rubbish about it or I can't improve it to your liking.

Thank you and Enjoy. :)

UPDATE
Here's an idea of what you'll get in the next version:
-New nades
-Nice explosions (Inverted colours)
-If you wear the hat you wear Malcolm's l33t hat
-New cluster nades
-Fixed body armour (Appears in front of the red thing)
-MAYBE big maybe, Some bots =]
-Better Impact Hammer GFX

[edit] - Oh yah! It works online :P

The Geologist
September 2, 2004, 8:44 pm
Wow...I havn't downloaded or played in game yet, but it looks pretty damn good from the screen shot. The Impact Hammer looks a little weak...all I can see is a brown square from the screenie, but I'll save comments until I've seen it in game. Great job with the interface...I like the idea and the layout. More comments will be forthcoming once I've messed around with it in game, but good job!

eagleclaw364
September 2, 2004, 8:47 pm
Yeah I know the impact hammer is sucky, maybe in an updated version I will make it look better. =] thnks for the good comment :D

papasurf31
September 2, 2004, 9:03 pm
I like teh interface, but those interface pics are sad, esspecialy when I compare them to SK's. Try harder to improve them. Good luck.

eagleclaw364
September 2, 2004, 9:08 pm
i like the "selfdrawn/ms paint" look. It makes it look more personal with your own drawing style. I admit the Impact Hammer is seriously bad but other than that I'm proud of it =]

Ty for the suggestion/comment though

peemonkey
September 3, 2004, 6:28 pm
just say selfdrawn. many people can make top of the line stuff with paint, stop dissin it :P
the guns looks kinda ok, but i wouldnt download it for them. however, i like your little (health?) dude. nice one.

eagleclaw364
September 3, 2004, 7:46 pm
Hehe no the guy in the top right corner shows your jets and in a later version your body armour. Health is in the bottom right corner but thats an idea to make it the health too.

But im having problems with the armour
instead of getting some of it chopped off the top som gets chopped off the bottom and the image moves down. Any idea how to change this?

Thanks for the ideas/comments

And i dont diss paint. Paint is the best Paint program imo =]