( search forums )
A Soldat LAN convention
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Avskum
September 3, 2004, 11:31 am
I would like to see Soldat go professional. I'd like to have one tournament per year to visit.
Like The Soldat world championships.

I don't know if anyone would be interested in hosting an event like this. Maybe Selfkill?
We could pay entrance fees..

I'm not a social person, nor do i have any kind of money..
But i'd get a job to be able to go to, say, Germany and play in the Soldat tournament.
That is if enough other people would do so too.

So let me hear how interesting this is to you..

SuperKill
September 3, 2004, 12:27 pm
hehe awsome idea indeed.

Kazuki
September 3, 2004, 12:47 pm
Hahaha, very interesting. Hell, at 14, at least 15 by the time it may happen, I, too would most likely find a way to go. ;)

Also, it would be a good way for them to raise money.

DeMonIc
September 3, 2004, 12:47 pm
Personally I like it.But first, some things need to be fixed.
not gonna say it.

SigHunter
September 3, 2004, 12:54 pm
well, would be great, of course. but too expensive for everybody.

the big games and clans get the flight paid by their sponsors. soldat isnt popular enough for that :/

Subslider
September 3, 2004, 1:23 pm
well.. we should make it more populair..

first we need some more top class servers.. gettin a company to host some..

Hektik Sniper
September 3, 2004, 1:25 pm
You should try out the company that hosts the BA/SaD server, Fastfrag: www.fastfrag.com Cheap and really fast :D

n/a
September 3, 2004, 1:30 pm
Ach, face it, soldat will never become more popular as it is now or used to be :o)

Kazuki
September 3, 2004, 1:50 pm
You never know, ya pesimist. ;)

MJPZX2
September 3, 2004, 1:56 pm
more people are playing i think. Just clans keep playing the same clans over again so you think there are less people than there really are.

n/a
September 3, 2004, 2:08 pm
It's a buggy 2D game with awful graphics, for christ sake ;)

Although addictive.

Hmm.

dadarkman
September 3, 2004, 2:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by AE Sebastian

Although addictive.

Hmm.

And youre a stupid mutha[:-censored]er that should shut up

Drama
September 3, 2004, 2:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by dadarkman

Although addictive.

Hmm.

And you forgot to drink you coffee

Avskum
September 3, 2004, 3:09 pm
I don't think the soldat community is too small for something like this.
As long as there is people dedicated to the game.

SigHunter
September 3, 2004, 3:49 pm
the point is, that AE_sebastian is right :>
soldat is a buggy 2d game with awful graphics 0o
but it makes fun like hell...

DT
September 3, 2004, 3:51 pm
Thier should be more events and tournaments

Liber_Lupus
September 3, 2004, 4:01 pm
World chapionship? So i would have to fly to somewhere...ffs im 13..what should i tell my parent "Please give me some money to i could fly to a lan party, its a fun 2d game.."

SuperKill
September 3, 2004, 4:13 pm
liber chill out its just an idea.
and dont look at it in such a weird way.. in CPL (for cs) there are people (13 year old kids too) that come from allover the world.

Avskum
September 3, 2004, 4:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupus
World chapionship? So i would have to fly to somewhere...ffs im 13..what should i tell my parent "Please give me some money to i could fly to a lan party, its a fun 2d game.."

Heh nobody is asking you to go anywhere.. it's voluntarily.
Didnt think i had to explain that.

n/a
September 3, 2004, 4:35 pm
Well, but how many soldatplayers will be able to spend hundreds of euro/dollars/pounds to play a game they can play at home ?

Most of the players are younger than 18 and i don't see them travelling to another continent/country to have some 'meeting' with other soldat players. How would they be able to explain that at their parents ? :)

It's a nice idea, but in my opinion, the only result of a 'global' meeting will be a quite small local meeting with only visitors from the near cities, maybe the near countries....

Dathker
September 3, 2004, 4:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by dadarkman

Although addictive.

Hmm.

sure its mean... sure we don't want to beleive it. but hell.. its the truth

but i wouldn't mind to get paid million a year just like those dumb ass athletic people do in the pros do just to play games..
i mean hand-eye coordination is a great skill :-P

but if you think about it, how many of these fat 12-16 year olds that sit infront of the computer all day want to go to a LAN party and be watched on t.v.

rofl not saying everyone is fat. but im sure most are..

MJPZX2
September 3, 2004, 4:58 pm
Well, but how many soldatplayers will be able to spend hundreds of euro/dollars/pounds to play a game they can play at home ?

Yep thats the point. Alot of people including me would find it very hard to go to another country which would cost a fair amount to play a game.
I mean we have tournaments at the moment and we dont have to pay anything to play them except our internet bills.
It's a nice idea but it couldn't work. Only people who would go are the over 18 players who are fairly rich. Obviously there would probably be a few exceptions.

Avskum
September 3, 2004, 5:23 pm
Apparantly you guys are too mixed up with real life not to take soldat as serious as me.

I have had a good time imagining playing in the soldat world cup.
But i guess thats where it has to end. sniff

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 3, 2004, 6:21 pm
apparently there are a couple players in washington state...we could hold our own lan ^^

Spectral
September 3, 2004, 9:27 pm
perhaps a west coast LAN

Denacke
September 3, 2004, 10:43 pm
All to Belgium and we're happeh! (Free chocceh!)

Transit
September 4, 2004, 3:24 am
Yeah Syzygy, I'm in WA state, I say we set up a lan someplace around here..theres a netgames lan place in my home town. :) Monroe, Wa BABY

Cheers,
Transit

Cookie.
September 4, 2004, 4:12 am
0ntari0 Lan ^___^ For a soldat tourny i would head all teh way to new york or quebec but no furthur than than that O_O

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 4, 2004, 4:26 am
what about us California Players?

KiLLBoT
September 4, 2004, 6:41 am
West Coast LAN all the way, I would definitely fly out from Ok to be there ^.^

Enik
September 4, 2004, 10:16 am
For all the european people, germany is very central :) I could even pick up JimmyBones, Subslider and Redhead(for example) with my car and drive there :p
Anyway, if this plan would come of the ground, and isnt to far away, i would go.

Element_101
September 4, 2004, 10:51 am
I dont think I have to even explain how hard it would be for any of us from Australia not that I would go, sorry but soldat is a 2D shooting game I downloaded off the net for a bit of fun, I barley have time to leave my own state latley let alone Leave the country, and im sure anyone else doing VCE would be in the same boat.

CbbLe
September 4, 2004, 10:56 am
ROAR...everyone who lives in Sweden, come to Stockholm and we all play a "Best swedish player tournament" in my house :D

so much fun :)

KnOt
September 4, 2004, 3:36 pm
I'd feel pretty goddamn stupid flying half way 'round the world to play a 2d video game.. but hekk, it'd be nice to see everyone in person :D

Transit
September 4, 2004, 6:35 pm
I'm going on a senior road trip after this school year anyways, I've got 300 bucks saved up, I could drive ANYWHERE along the west coast for this lan. I've been to so many LANS before but this would top them all, a LAN for soldat, omfg, it would be awesome.

Cheers,
Tran$it

Cookie.
September 4, 2004, 6:51 pm
are there many east coast soldat players? O_O

Spectral
September 4, 2004, 7:49 pm
it seems to be more popular in the west coast than east coast. how bout any midwestern usa players?

Subslider
September 4, 2004, 8:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Enik
For all the european people, germany is very central :) I could even pick up JimmyBones, Subslider and Redhead(for example) with my car and drive there :p
Anyway, if this plan would come of the ground, and isnt to far away, i would go.

lol.. like ya would..[:P]

Duke33
September 4, 2004, 9:37 pm
As someone said, it would feel slightly geekish to fly around the world for a little 2d game. Hell, for any game. And, frankly speaking...if I did have enough money to go to Europe on my own or with some friends...Jesus Christ, I don't think I need to spell it out, but I don't think I'd spend time in a Soldat Convention.

However, if there was a convention closer to home, who knows. But I doubt it. With school and money issues and everything...probably wouldn't work for a lot of us.

edit: But it is a great idea, and I would like to see others from the game in person. I like it, i just don't think it'll happen.

KiLLBoT
September 5, 2004, 4:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Spectral
it seems to be more popular in the west coast than east coast. how bout any midwestern usa players?

Central... Close enough [:P]

Kazuki
September 5, 2004, 6:32 am
Once again, Duke has said it in the best way possible.

Rabies
September 5, 2004, 4:24 pm
Taking soldat serious... ROFL
Soldat convention.... LMAO
Soldat going proffessional... ROFLMFAO!!!

I bet that in a year or a two this forum will have completely different population than here is now

Transit
September 5, 2004, 6:30 pm
You're a funny guy, yep, a real hilarious person.

Cheers,
Tran$it

Deleted User
September 5, 2004, 7:53 pm
Avskum, båda du och jag vet att det inte kommer att funka...

Men det är fortfarande en bra ide :)

Transit
September 5, 2004, 8:27 pm
Mien butterchurner, IST GESTOLEN!!!!!!.....aye, me thinks school should start sooner, I need to brush up on the German. GOing into German vier. Aufwiedersehen.

Cheers,
Tran$it

Duke33
September 5, 2004, 10:06 pm
Thanks Kazuki ;)

Rabies...man, I'm sure you're really funny in real life. I'm sure you're not 10 years old, too. That sheer hilarity and maturity is not being transmitted well across the net, sadly. To speak plainly, you sound moronic.

Kazuki
September 6, 2004, 1:50 am
Though not at all funny, Rabies is right. Forum members have come and gone in the past two years, and they'll continue to come and go for the upcoming two years. I'm not sure if it relates in any way, but he's right. Transit, nice avatar.

Transit
September 6, 2004, 2:04 am
Yar, thanks Kaz.

Cheers,
Tran$it

Duke33
September 6, 2004, 9:44 pm
It's hypnotic....weeee...

So Kazuki, his point is, what's the point of a convention when in a year the people will be different? Makes sense, I think.

CbbLe
September 6, 2004, 9:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Though not at all funny, Rabies is right. Forum members have come and gone in the past two years, and they'll continue to come and go for the upcoming two years. I'm not sure if it relates in any way, but he's right. Transit, nice avatar.

grandpa cbble will still be barreting when he's 90 years old...ROAR![;)]

KiLLBoT
September 7, 2004, 2:51 am
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe

grandpa cbble will still be barreting when he's 90 years old...ROAR![;)]

grandpa chak will still hate 'rets when he's 90 :> but don't worry, I'll still huggle yew cbble.

Spectral
September 7, 2004, 2:59 am
Hey when we all get to be 90 let's all have a Soldat class of 2004 reunion!!!

Transit
September 7, 2004, 4:08 am
I'll make it a point to get more dancing girls in my avatar pic by the time i'm 90...

Cheers,
Tran$it

Spectral
September 7, 2004, 4:27 am
preferably naked.

Enik
September 7, 2004, 10:01 am
Hey when we all get to be 90 let's all have a Soldat class of 2004 reunion!!!

When your 90, i prolly be older than you, so i'll get to that reunion a few years earlier than you :)

LazehBoi
September 7, 2004, 10:09 am
That is if you're still alive when that happens.

Kazuki
September 7, 2004, 1:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
It's hypnotic....weeee...

So Kazuki, his point is, what's the point of a convention when in a year the people will be different? Makes sense, I think.

Every year, the people aren't completely different. We still have a lot of the people from two years ago, correct? And besides, so what if we have a different community? Does that mean they can't participate? And maybe some of the retired oldies might come just for the hell of a reunion. ;) The fact that our community changes every year has nothing to do with people attending a convention.

Edit: Wonder what'll happen to Tai when he's 90. "*cane breaks**falls over* OH FFS!"

Element_101
September 7, 2004, 1:24 pm
There are a lot of members that have been here for years, Ive not been here that long but there are many that have. Who knows there maybe many still here within the next year, espically seeing as most leave then come back.

ThaD
September 7, 2004, 7:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by Element_101
There are a lot of members that have been here for years

indeed ;o

There was a Soldat LAN convention here in Poland at the beginning of july; it wasn't big maybe (15 comps and about 30 ppl), but there were ppl from all over the country and we had a real 10 hours of fun. It was a great opportunity to get know each other in real life, I met for instance Bob the Builder with whom I've been playing for about 2 years. It's now completely different when I chat with sb who was at this convention.
So it's a great idea but the truth is that Soldat will never be part of WCG. You can organize a LAN party in your country if it's community is strong enough (like german or polish is), it's no big deal. I'm even suprised that Selfkill hasn't organized one yet. Imo

Spectral
September 7, 2004, 11:02 pm
OMG that's awesome Thad! have you pics?

and im afraid the usa is too big for something like that...and i dont think regionally there'd be enough people to participate

fabmanx
September 7, 2004, 11:56 pm
West Coast USA might work out I think with something like Thad said but I doubt very much would be interested.

Kazuki
September 8, 2004, 12:08 am
Yes, yes, very much so. Wonder if I'll be able to make it. :( Maybe November next year, I can drive to the west coast. <_<

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 8, 2004, 1:51 am
WA or Cali seems to be the best place for a West coast convention, personally I'd suggest WA because I live there and we can get them Candians from Vancouver and what not to come down.

ThaD
September 8, 2004, 11:11 am
OMG that's awesome Thad! have you pics?

yea: http://www.pimpin.wz.cz/soldat/ - some pictures made at 1 am :P some ppl had already gone :/

Transit
September 8, 2004, 4:18 pm
Aye, Syz is completely right, WA has lots of Soldat players, and Canadiens could get there with relative ease, I wonder, what part of WA would host such an event?

Cheers,
Transit

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 8, 2004, 4:32 pm
My guess would be Wizards of the Coast because I hear they have computers for gaming...but I really don't know since I don't go in there. There are also a ton of LAN gaming centers all over, so those would work as well. If we're in dire need and nothing works out, we could probably just have it at someone's house.

Transit
September 8, 2004, 7:55 pm
Hm, yeah.

Cheers,
Transit

SuperKill
September 8, 2004, 9:05 pm
hey thad, is bob the builder in those pics you gave ?
maybe somewhere here ?
[IMAGE]

CbbLe
September 8, 2004, 9:51 pm
I would kill them all in one barret-shot

Spectral
September 8, 2004, 10:17 pm
nah, you're too much of a noob.

Thad, may you label each of those people with their soldat names plz?

ThaD
September 8, 2004, 10:26 pm
[IMAGE]

Spectral
September 8, 2004, 10:30 pm
oh nice job with that. thanks

n/a
September 8, 2004, 11:25 pm
For some reason they all seems to have the same hairdresser....

KiLLBoT
September 9, 2004, 2:32 am

laff. Yeah WA would probably be the best to host a LAN in the US... Our neighbors to the north could come down too [:D]

SeanCapsAss
September 9, 2004, 2:53 am
We could hold one in St. Louis Missouri, its smack dab in the middle of the usa!

Kazuki
September 9, 2004, 3:09 am
Wherever it is, count me there, late next year, or in 2006. I need a liscense. ... Or a driver. XD

Edit: I wonder if one of us could arrange one yearly, over the summer. That way, we all have tons of time to plan out a small vacation. You know, rent a hotel room for the night, maybe some of us might stay for a bit longer just to chill. <_< Though, we also have to figure out how to raise the money for it.

Dathker
September 9, 2004, 3:19 am
ROFL!!!!! too much "gangsterism" in that pixture... i wouldn't mind... maybewhen i get to college er so yeah... and maybe the contestants have to pay!!! :/

N1nj@
September 9, 2004, 3:32 am
To be honest, I wouldn't spend money to go to a convention even if it is near my place or is free. I am not that of a hardcore gamer, it would be fun to meet each other, but it doesnt really matter in a way. Oh well, that's just me...so ya.

Dathker
September 9, 2004, 3:35 am
yeah... we just might all get gang raped by some freaky internet stalkers :/

CbbLe
September 9, 2004, 9:50 am

..or the lack of one [:P]

n/a
September 9, 2004, 11:45 am
Hehe, yeah :o)

I guess it's überqueer in Poland to go to a hairdresser... visiting a hairdresser is móre than just a casual coming out...

SuperKill
September 9, 2004, 12:35 pm
dzieki thad!

Element_101
September 9, 2004, 1:57 pm
^...^

Im with N1nj@ on that one.

blackdevil0742
September 9, 2004, 3:13 pm
I remember being in Poland and my mother said that I should go to a hairdresser
Then I said noway that i'm going to look like a [:-censored]ing freak.

DT
September 9, 2004, 3:40 pm
if you shave your head then you won't have to worry about it...[:D]

kkazican
September 9, 2004, 9:52 pm
I feel so sad living on the East coast :-(
Well I know at least 3 soldat players that live in Massachusetts so maybe I'll hang around with them.
I only have to remember what their names were.

ThaD
September 9, 2004, 10:03 pm
hmm hair? u guys have some inferiority complex??

Marbire
September 9, 2004, 11:43 pm
Wonder what'll happen to Tai when he's 90. "*cane breaks**falls over* OH FFS!"

LOL

Ok anyways, this will never happen, but even if it did, there's no way I would spend hundreds of dollars to go meet a bunch of weirdos

Kazuki
September 10, 2004, 12:17 am
Weirdos? Marbire. Pal. I hate to break it to ya, but... you're a bagger.

Duke33
September 10, 2004, 1:21 am
I'd agree, if I knew what a bagger was. However, if it means hypocritical idiot, you're spot on.

Marbire has: horribly lame avatar, says LOL with gusto, belongs to a clan called 'Guilt&Regret', part of A.B.A., even though no one knows him. Not an idiot ;), but definitly just as, if not far more, weird than some of us.

Kazuki
September 10, 2004, 1:31 am
lol, Duke, are you too complex of an individual for grocery stores? ;D A bagger is one of the workers at a grocery store that puts your purchases in bags for you. :P

n00bface
September 10, 2004, 1:47 am
those are upper-class grocery stores. i go to cub foods and have to bag myself. this will still never happen.

kevith
September 10, 2004, 2:07 am
You could pay somebody to bag you if you were really desperate... or just tired of bagging yourself ;)

and on topic: this will never happen... but it would be fun.

Spectral
September 10, 2004, 2:39 am
I go to grocery stores and I've never heard the term 'baggers'. Kaz, you're such a weirdo.

Kazuki
September 10, 2004, 3:25 am
;D I'll just take that as a compliment. If you're not sure, ask the Marb man himself.

Either way, LAN partehs are fun!

Marbire
September 10, 2004, 5:17 am
I'd agree, if I knew what a bagger was. However, if it means hypocritical idiot, you're spot on.

Marbire has: horribly lame avatar, says LOL with gusto, belongs to a clan called 'Guilt&Regret', part of A.B.A., even though no one knows him. Not an idiot ;), but definitly just as, if not far more, weird than some of us.

-My avatar is pimp, and yours is fuccking ugly.
-G&R owns any clan, and your sorry ass anyday.
-Barrets are [:-censored]ing pathetic.
-No one knows me? WTF, who doesn't? I was playing soldat when you were suckin on yo mommas titty ..... By the way, who the fucck are you? Duke? Are you new?
-Grab a spoon and eat my ass weirdo

Duke33
September 10, 2004, 5:36 am
Haha...man, just take it easy. Notice the little winky (sounds wrong). Means its all okay, I don't have any hard feelings. Okay? In other words, I don't give a [:-censored] about it all, and neither should you. Don't get worked up over some words on a screen.

Incidently, response: My avatar is meant to be stupid. I'm sure G&R is an good clan, I just think it's a pretty heavy name for a little 2d game. I've never heard of you, but that's because I'm not intensively into soldat. Barrets are barrets. I've been around for a while. Please don't misuse your mother's cutlery.

Kazuki, never even thought of that...remarkably appropriate.

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 10, 2004, 6:31 pm
The only way I'd go is if it were convienent. I wouldn't go extremely out of my way to attend a LAN party, ie drive/fly out of state. I would only go if it was in my neighborhood and the times were right. Otherwise, you can count me out. I'm not that hardcore of a gamer.

Kazuki
September 10, 2004, 10:02 pm
Marb - Ok, here's what's wrong with your post, and this is why you left yourself open to pwnage.

1) Duke and I were joking!
2) quote:From Duke's profile

You very easily could have known that he has been here a while by looking at his post count.

3) You used to be a barretard, admit it, and you used the sentence "I'm defending" to back yourself up. Just because you changed your opinion doesn't mean you have to flame on others' opinions.
4) Your whole flame about the mom and ass thing... How old were you again?
5) There were some parts to your post that were true. Many people have at least heard of you, and G&R is a great clan.
6) You better not respond to this with a flame, making yourself even more vulnerable.
7) Don't take this offensively, ya little girl scout. ;D

Anyway, on topic. Sad as to say, I'd be willing to travel to a LAN party. It's not that I'm a hardcore gamer, I just have nothing to do. =|

Spectral
September 11, 2004, 5:34 am
well duke being well known is hard to say, as I have never seen him play (tho he may use names I am not familiar with), yet I have seen him often at the forums, as obvious by his post count. yet ive seen marb so many times in game yet not much here. so you both seem to be noobs compared to kaz, who plays a good deal and has a leet post count

palloco
September 11, 2004, 9:37 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire
-G&R owns any clan

Interesting...

Element_101
September 11, 2004, 9:56 am
;D I'll just take that as a compliment. If you're not sure, ask the Marb man himself.

Either way, LAN partehs are fun!

It wasn't a compliment.

Rabies
September 11, 2004, 10:54 am
I've never heard of you, but that's because I'm not intensively into soldat.

If you don't play this game much why do you come here to whine to other ppl? You can do it on public ya know...

Kernonen
September 11, 2004, 10:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire

-My avatar is pimp, and yours is fuccking ugly.
-G&R owns any clan, and your sorry ass anyday.
-Barrets are [:-censored]ing pathetic.
-No one knows me? WTF, who doesn't? I was playing soldat when you were suckin on yo mommas titty ..... By the way, who the fucck are you? Duke? Are you new?
-Grab a spoon and eat my ass weirdo

Damn Marbire your ego is more overweighted than mine

Kazuki
September 11, 2004, 1:51 pm
so you both seem to be noobs compared to kaz, who plays a good deal and has a leet post count

Teehee. ^_^ Well, some people say I spam, and I won't argue, but I still believe I'm not all that bad on the forums. <_< *coughsneezechoke* n00bface. No more flaming though. Stop the flaming! lol Duke has the most interesting sense of thought, and Marbire is one of leetest players I know. It's just a matter of the way people are. :D

Element_101
September 11, 2004, 2:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rabies
I've never heard of you, but that's because I'm not intensively into soldat.

If you don't play this game much why do you come here to whine to other ppl? You can do it on public ya know...

You can come to the forums if you dont play the game, I dont play much anymore and plus the forums are much more flexable because you dont have to have soldat intalled and can access it on any web source.

Marbire
September 11, 2004, 10:17 pm
Marb - Ok, here's what's wrong with your post, and this is why you left yourself open to pwnage.
1) Duke and I were joking!
2) quote:From Duke's profile
You very easily could have known that he has been here a while by looking at his post count.

You used to be a barretard, admit it, and you used the sentence "I'm defending" to back yourself up. Just because you changed your opinion doesn't mean you have to flame on others' opinions.[/

If you'd like me to find my original member profile (-Soldier), you can see that I reigstered sometime in Sept 2002, so yes, Duke is a noob. :)
Yes, I admit I was a member of the legendary Silent Snipaz clan. But, I used barret back when it was reasonably respected. After 1.2 came out, it was ridiculous how easy and overpowered it was, and I left it. And I am ashamed I was a barretard for so long.

Now Kaz stop anal-lyzing my posts you little moderator.

quote:
4) Your whole flame about the mom and ass thing... How old were you again?
6) You better not respond to this with a flame, making yourself even more vulnerable.[/

I was kidding, like you guys were ;). Oh, and I am 8 and a half years old.

Oops.

Kazuki
September 12, 2004, 12:24 am
So wait a second... If you're 8.5, and Fab is around twice your age, wouldn't that make him a child molester? :D LAWSUIT!

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 12, 2004, 1:17 am
Eh...from LAN party we get into pedophile discussion. Disturbing.

Duke33
September 12, 2004, 1:40 am
Yeah, sorry Marbire. We all sorta got the wrong end of the stick. Doesn't matter now, and you seem like an nice guy. I don't want bad feelings (with anyone, really, real life or forums) so let's forget about it. Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by Rabies

I said I didn't play intensively, meaning I don't play every single day, and so I don't know all the 'well-known' players. So shoot me, it's just not very important to me. Though it's a bloody good game, but in the end, it's just a game.

Kazuki
September 12, 2004, 3:31 am
Haha, yeah, but I played ya today. ;D

Psylent, the topic changed so rapidly because many people here didn't take it seriously enough, and didn't really consider it. :(

Spectral
September 12, 2004, 5:16 am
that's a shame, i really wanted to see how ugly you people were up close.

Duke33
September 12, 2004, 6:14 am
And I wanted to see how amazingly sexy and cool Spectral was.

Shut it Kazuki! Haha, yes, I do play. Just not enough to know every Tom, [:-censored] and Harry (what a
stupid expression...)

edit: Goddamn censor. Blarg. [:-censored] can be a name too, though I pity the poor fellows who have it. Nonetheless...

Shrapnel
September 12, 2004, 6:36 am
Sorry for reviving old topics... even though at time of post, this topic was on the active list. Anyway, I agree with the point that a tournament like that would be stupid, when we could just play the game from home. Me = Finished.

ThaD
September 12, 2004, 9:34 am
omg it's not about tourney it's about convention, meeting ppl who know what "Soldat" word means

Kazuki
September 12, 2004, 10:17 am
that's a shame, i really wanted to see how ugly you people were up close.

You can just use your bathroom mirror and pretend, to an extent. ;)

Spectral
September 12, 2004, 7:29 pm
I hate you.

ThaD
September 12, 2004, 7:51 pm
>>If you'd like me to find my original member profile (-Soldier), you can see that I reigstered sometime in Sept 2002

not on this forum

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 12, 2004, 8:03 pm
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=461

fabmanx
September 12, 2004, 10:23 pm
Yes, that indeed would be marbire.

Spectral
September 13, 2004, 12:13 am
wow he's the first person I've encountered from Utah

Kazuki
September 13, 2004, 1:33 am
I hate you.

You complete me. :D

Marbire
September 13, 2004, 2:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Psyl3ntShad0w
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=461

TY Syzyzyzyzgy.

ThaD got pooned.

That is all.

that fuking sniper
September 13, 2004, 2:56 am
Yeah, well, Duke is my bitch :P

liquidis x snake
September 13, 2004, 2:57 am
You're all nuts.

Spectral
September 13, 2004, 3:30 am
Marbire is a weirdo.

Marbire
September 13, 2004, 3:40 am
Spectral is a crazy dutch bastarrd.... who smells of cabbage.

Kazuki
September 13, 2004, 3:49 am
Dutch and crazy is like saying stupid and moron in the same sentence. <_<

ThaD
September 13, 2004, 8:19 am
close the topic

b00stA
September 13, 2004, 2:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by ThaD
close the topic

Yup, this isn't going anywhere..