( search forums )
LOL
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Icarius
September 3, 2004, 6:11 pm
WTF, recently I've picked up soldat and have been playing on the servers and things and.... people keep asking me about where I get my Aimbot hack from. I didn't realise that

a) There is an aimbot hack
b) Didn't know it was on my computer

A number of people actually complained about my aim being good. These people I shall now class as moron's for not understanding how I play. See I play with the shotgun and use the nades to lead people into my shots, and since playing the game for such a long time, it's frightfully easy now. In other words, I play a style which makes the player go where I want so I can kill them (since manipulation is my strong point anyways), but what I can't understand is why people think I'm cheating. I know others have been asked the same question before, but this is ridiculous.

Anyone else had a moment like this?

peemonkey
September 3, 2004, 6:36 pm
i dont get yer "a) There is an aimbot hack" that'd take like, months to make, becuase you'd have to account for all the physics of the shot, the arch, your movement, objects in the way, etc.

The Geologist
September 3, 2004, 8:27 pm
People like to believe anything but the truth if the truth hurts. Some will force themselves to believe nonsense instead of accepting the fact that they got beat. People have good days...people have bad days...but it's just pathetic to accuse the victor of hacks. Pisses me off when I hear it, and even when I hear people accusing others of that sort of hack.

n00bface
September 3, 2004, 8:28 pm
you are too good for soldat now

SILENT
September 3, 2004, 9:02 pm
n00bface ja?

N1nj@
September 3, 2004, 10:06 pm
Icarius = bragger

peemonkey
September 3, 2004, 10:44 pm
icarius = evillaugh = noob

n00bface
September 3, 2004, 11:18 pm
oh, icarius is evillaugh? i never would have guessed.

well, yeah, i knew it. and evillaugh is the best spas'er evar. shut up peemonkey, yew barret noob.

ja Silent. ja.

KnOt
September 3, 2004, 11:42 pm
YOU SUCK.

September 3, 2004, 11:59 pm
Constructive.

peemonkey
September 4, 2004, 12:07 am
i dont barrett. i used to AK, now i spas. it's so easy with my good old nade-everything-that-moves technique.

Drama
September 4, 2004, 12:24 am
drunk

paramud
September 4, 2004, 12:26 am
well, it seems like its... SPAMTARO TIEM!!!11

[file]spamtaro.JPG,15554,,[/file]
anyway, you got the hack mixed up with a virus, and you can explain why:
A) Why would someone want to put a hack on someone ELSE'S computer, and make the OTHER person BETTER at a game they probably DON'T HAVE.
B) WHY am I TALKING like thIS?

SuperKill
September 4, 2004, 2:11 am
sbal is\was the best spas'er..

n00bface
September 4, 2004, 3:13 am
SBaL is a very good spas'er, but when we were in 2wai EvilLaugh _always_ pooned sbal.

palloco
September 4, 2004, 9:04 am
Sure, when someone bragged about he was much better than and he dared to duel in my server, where I dont lag and therefore dont miss :P.

LazehBoi
September 4, 2004, 9:52 am
I HAVE AIM HACK I PWN

My hand = Best aim hack around. True story.

paramud
September 4, 2004, 6:29 pm
really? where can i download your hand? :P

papasurf31
September 4, 2004, 8:25 pm
[URL]
Enjoy.

Icarius
September 4, 2004, 11:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
Icarius = bragger

You'd think, but I'm serious about this. Is there really an Aim hack? I've heard there being a few funny cheats but I'm honestly starting to wonder now whether this is bull[:-censored] or actually true. Oh and thank you n00bie for sticking up for me and stuff, but the whole SBal > Icarius > SBal thing is a load of crap. We play differantly and both our styles are pretty much are as affective as one another.

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 11:27 pm
There is not such thing as aimbot.

paramud
September 5, 2004, 4:09 am
yes there is, make a bot, set hit percentage to %100.
and if you guys ment Aol Instant Messanger, only god knows...

N1nj@
September 5, 2004, 4:17 am
quote:Originally posted by paramud
yes there is, make a bot, set hit percentage to %100.
and if you guys ment Aol Instant Messanger, only god knows...
dumbass...not funny...AT ALL

quote:Originally posted by Icarius
Icarius = bragger

You'd think, but I'm serious about this. Is there really an Aim hack? I've heard there being a few funny cheats but I'm honestly starting to wonder now whether this is bull[:-censored] or actually true. Oh and thank you n00bie for sticking up for me and stuff, but the whole SBal > Icarius > SBal thing is a load of crap. We play differantly and both our styles are pretty much are as affective as one another.
there was never a Icarius > SBal...it was and still is Sbal > Icarius...

Icarius
September 6, 2004, 12:22 am

quote:Originally posted by Icarius
Icarius = bragger

there was never a Icarius > SBal...it was and still is Sbal > Icarius...

Great [:-censored]ing assumption there because I'm sure I remember playing you. [:-censored]ing dumbass. When your mom gets pregnant again, i'll be there with a [:-censored]ing bat so I can slam it into its skull and hopefully kill it.

SuperKill
September 6, 2004, 11:26 am
chill out barretard

frogboy
September 6, 2004, 12:30 pm
Then again, there's the assumption that its skull would be too thick...

KnOt
September 6, 2004, 1:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
chill out barretard

ROFL..

Icarius
September 6, 2004, 7:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by KnOt
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
chill out barretard

ROFL..

2nded

SuperKill
September 6, 2004, 8:18 pm
i cant see teh funneh?

Deleted User
September 6, 2004, 8:59 pm
Super kill isn't barretard anymore. He is m79tard.

Icarius
September 7, 2004, 1:27 am
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?! AHAHAHAHAAa I KNEW HE'D BREAK ONE DAY.

SuperKill
September 7, 2004, 8:52 am
i'm glad... you're happy (?)
and for the record - i didnt stop because of the whiners.

Element_101
September 7, 2004, 9:00 am
No, actually that would be a bot with %100 accuracy.

not a aim bot hack...

Outcast
September 7, 2004, 12:00 pm
How come people never tell me that :(

SuperKill
September 7, 2004, 1:17 pm
cuz you're a minimi whore :@

Xanthophobia
September 7, 2004, 3:10 pm
I've been using spas for quite a while, and I dare say I'm pretty good with it, and nobody's ever accused me of using aimhacks ¦:¬|
*waits for it*