( search forums )
Spam
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
palloco
September 3, 2004, 7:22 pm
What is spam?
How can a technical website be a funny website?
How many replies will this topic receive before getting locked?
0,1,2... make your bets!

These and many others incredible questions and answers to be coming... or not.

Deleted User
September 3, 2004, 7:26 pm
I quite agree with you. Its just dumb to stuff everything in the same topic as using graphics card as sound card isn't even funny.

Tha Doggfather
September 3, 2004, 7:35 pm
first off, i never said you spammed. i said in the other topic that i was tired of checking all these new topic on spam replies.

why dont you just post in my sticky? you can discuss it there as well.

the sticky is called "Remarkable/funny sites (or games) on the web" , your link is indeed remarkable and interesting, its a perfect example of what sort of websites can be posted in the topic.

palloco
September 3, 2004, 7:41 pm
I did not posted there because first i needed to remember it, second the remarkable thing was misunderstood by me and third I needed to find it, too much time wasted there.

Next incredible question: What is a site? Is every single page of a web a site?

Tha Doggfather
September 3, 2004, 7:46 pm
dont take the definition too literally, i just had to come up with a good topic title. (you can give me a better title if you want)

just post any link you like there, something that is funny, interesting, weird, ...
the topic is also for discussing the links.

i created it after i saw about 5 topics on the first page of the lounge, all with just a link and just a single or two replies.
thought it was better to make just 1 topic for it all, saves people time, and makes the lounge more organised.