( search forums )
How do you do this?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
palloco
September 4, 2004, 2:46 pm
Or is it a bug/cheat? (found in gef clan server, linux based)
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/download.asp?forumID=&fileName=screenshot7%2Ejpg&memberFldrID=6428&cSF=

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 3:20 pm
I think it's a cheat... (From the number of nades...)

b00stA
September 4, 2004, 3:38 pm
How can it be a cheat if everyone has so many grenades?

I think Michal just forget to check how many max grenades were set in the linux server options..

KnOt
September 4, 2004, 3:38 pm
It's a bug.. I've had huge green poles sticking out of me too.. dont know how or why. I never had so many nades though..

rain_fin
September 4, 2004, 5:58 pm
yeah i have played with that thing too.Bar means how many nades do you have so that bar goes smaller if you throw nades.There is about 1000 nades.It's some kind of crack, but it's funny!

FliesLikeABrick
September 4, 2004, 6:21 pm
...servers can set the max nades option to be quite high, thats nothing special.

peemonkey
September 4, 2004, 10:02 pm
it'sa all those grenades you have. they stack up like that, but 5 dont really make a difference. 90 do , howver.

Sekushi
September 5, 2004, 4:15 pm
What're those white lines?

Dathker
September 5, 2004, 4:58 pm
didn't a server used to have that... i forget the name but it used to have unlimited nades...

uhhh... ahh i still can't remember it started with a F i think or an H

b00stA
September 5, 2004, 8:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sekushi
What're those white lines?

quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
it'sa all those grenades you have. they stack up like that, but 5 dont really make a difference. 90 do , howver.

Unlucky 13
September 6, 2004, 8:05 am
Thats a soldat "WTF?" thing. that is just so weird, so i really think it is a bug, but if it is a server option, it still is a bug, michal obviously didnt intend to have 1000 nades, and also didnt intend to have any form of "penis-like" object sticking out of you!