( search forums )
Only 1 day to live
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Liber_Lupus
September 4, 2004, 3:37 pm
What would you do if you have only one day to live?
I would fly to usa. Get some bomb belt and go to Microsoft HQ. Scream OWNED! And blow myself up.

b00stA
September 4, 2004, 3:41 pm
I'd post about it on the forums!
JA!

SuperKill
September 4, 2004, 3:48 pm
beat the sh!t out of most of the fags in my school

KnOt
September 4, 2004, 3:56 pm
I wouldn't waste my time on these forums that's for sure :p

palloco
September 4, 2004, 4:54 pm
I would spam all type of obscenities, cracks and warez in this forum

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 5:57 pm
i would buy some bombs (if i know where....) and go to my school :D
and when im in the middle of that stupid building...BAOUM!!! :)

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 6:05 pm
I don't really know. But for sure nothing that has to do with anything with "beating up people" or "blowing up places". Thats just plain stupid.

DeMonIc
September 4, 2004, 6:13 pm
I'd do things that I wouldn't normally.
(go out to the fresh air :D)

Cookie.
September 4, 2004, 6:48 pm
sick sick people O___O

papasurf31
September 4, 2004, 8:33 pm
Finally ask my girlfriend to have sex with me. I think she'd do it if it was my last day to live. She's nice like that.

karmazonpl
September 4, 2004, 8:39 pm
I would try to do tripe backflip on the skateboard

ClanKwH
September 4, 2004, 9:27 pm
i would screw as many girls as i could XD

September 4, 2004, 10:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31
Finally ask my girlfriend to have sex with me. I think she'd do it if it was my last day to live. She's nice like that.

Even if you were dying of a horribly infectious crotch disease?

peemonkey
September 4, 2004, 10:17 pm
like, 0? XD
i'd smoke my entire backyard, [:-censored] my roommate, then go to a nice big public place and shoot myself.

Captain RibMan
September 5, 2004, 2:47 am
i would actually go to the virgin islands and then get some poontang

Weed
September 5, 2004, 5:20 am
orgy

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 5:33 am
howabout realisticly? XD

DannyLB
September 5, 2004, 5:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Sticky
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31

Even if you were dying of a horribly infectious crotch disease?

ROFL

The Geologist
September 5, 2004, 7:43 am
lol...everyone has taken a serious question to a funny end, and that's definately not a bad thing. Not to get off topic (or is this on topic?), but I'd try (force myself) to hike Everest. Odds are I'd probably die trying, and if the terrain didn't kill me the lack of air might, but to be on the top of the world is too great a thing to pass by. Sure, sex is grand..hell, a lot warmer than freezing your ass off on some mountain peak [;)] ...but it's up to the individual, I guess. After all, the top of Mt. Everest is marine limestone. It's either that...or hijacking a sub and going down for a tour of the Mariana Trench...

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 7:49 am
but seriously, if i knew i'd die, i'd smoke every plant i got growing, even the males. i'd have mad sex with that gal i be living with, then take my shotgun and blow my brains out in public to traumatize all the people around. make my mark ;)
besides, you cant climb everest in a day, it takes weeks. escsdcsccscpecially for hiker-noobs XD

Captain RibMan
September 5, 2004, 8:22 am
i reakon peemonkey has the best death by leaving his mark on poor childrens minds

n00bface
September 5, 2004, 9:09 am
peemonkey lives with his mom.

as for me, i'd do like in Jay and Silent bob strike back...i'd spend all my fortune on plane tickets and beat the [:-censored] out of everyone that ever flamed me online.

palloco
September 5, 2004, 9:23 am
If we were serioud we all would say having sex. It is not needed a question to know that.

Captain RibMan
September 5, 2004, 9:36 am
n00bface you retard you cant do that, and who would you beat up anyways dumbass

Rabies
September 5, 2004, 9:45 am
I would propably get wasted and have massive orgias and after that I'd join the curch so I could get a confession and go to heaven.

If there isn't heaven I'll regret my last action for the rest of my eternity.

Weed
September 5, 2004, 10:22 am
i am realistic, i had my chance already, only reason i didnt take it is coz back then i didnt feel like sharing my girl with 2 more guys...

CHE_guevara
September 5, 2004, 4:27 pm
I Think I'll Ride My SnowBoard All day long....

Sekushi
September 5, 2004, 4:34 pm
I would spreak my seed with every woman I could find to ensure my heritage lived on.

AerialAssault
September 5, 2004, 4:45 pm
Zaxby's Large Chicken Finger Plate w/ extra sauce

then, soldat for 2 hours.

get a blowjob.

then have sex while sky diving.

then goto chakras house and make chimichangas

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 9:39 pm
hardly anyone seems to be thinking realsiticly. how many of you could actually get sex, really? shut up [:-censored]ing virgins.

The Geologist
September 5, 2004, 9:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
but seriously, if i knew i'd die, i'd smoke every plant i got growing, even the males. i'd have mad sex with that gal i be living with, then take my shotgun and blow my brains out in public to traumatize all the people around. make my mark ;)
besides, you cant climb everest in a day, it takes weeks. escsdcsccscpecially for hiker-noobs XD

lmao...I know it can't be done in a day! Hell no..but it'd be the attempt that mattered for me. There's still plenty of interesting things to see on the way up, and I'd be forcing myself to climb until death. But all this talk about smoking mad ganga and gettin' the angry sex are starting to sound pretty appealing as well..lol..where's my glass, damnit.

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 10:07 pm
where you live dude? head on over to norcal and ill show you good times :D

M
September 5, 2004, 10:30 pm
I would get myself some M60's and go on a rampage. Atleast i will die with fun. :D

Unlucky 13
September 6, 2004, 7:58 am
I'd donate my cash and valuables to charity, go underwater for the rest of my life and then donate my organs to science

Transit
September 6, 2004, 8:13 am
I already live each day like it's my last, sitting on the computer. :) FFS people, at least I can be honest with myself...and hey this is the bash pit right? So hmm...okay...hey peemonkey..that girl that you're living with...yeah....well she has a penis...or so I heard. JK man, :p

Cheers,
Tran$it

"I did punch a baby once, out of anger. In my defence, the baby was being kind of a [:-censored]." - Random Quote my friend sent me

peemonkey
September 6, 2004, 8:29 am
the girl im living with has been my mutual obsession since i was 10. she's [:-censored]ing hot. but the skinhead that also lives with us has a penis, and a swastika on his head.

Transit
September 6, 2004, 8:37 am
I bet you could kick the [:-censored] out of the nazi, and not get in trouble if you said it was just, "self defence".

Cheers,
Tran$it

peemonkey
September 6, 2004, 8:41 am
he pays 3/4 the rent, the rest is from pot.

Element_101
September 6, 2004, 10:53 am
Well I think Id skate for a good part of the day doing some sick tricks Id normaly never have the guts to, then Id probably make a to kill list and do that.

Id then go out for a wake (wake boarding for those of you that dont know) and Id finish the day by jumping out of a plane with out a parachutee, Ive always thought that would be the funest way to die.

Liber_Lupus
September 6, 2004, 12:52 pm
Actually yea...i always wanted to fall from very high...just enjoy it...without parachute or anything, yeahh...if i dont want to live anymore then i would defenetly do that.

frogboy
September 6, 2004, 12:59 pm
I'd probably be bedridden and unable to move. How else would I know if I had one day to live, even WITH modern technology?

Deleted User
September 6, 2004, 3:01 pm
I'd have buttsecks with Hitman.

*JOKE*

peemonkey
September 6, 2004, 9:39 pm
you do that even though yer not gonna die today.

Element_101
September 7, 2004, 9:05 am
And you love to watch?

n00bface
September 7, 2004, 10:11 am
lame joke

papasurf31
September 7, 2004, 2:33 pm
I have herpes that makes my penis give off horribly thick, yellowish discharges in weekly intervals. Would that be considered a horribly infectious crotch disease?

Actually, I'd probabaly try to do something involving the people in Transit's avatar, hopefully if they haven't aged much since the production of that animation.

Drama
September 7, 2004, 3:29 pm
Hell of a party, sex, fights and drugs

Essentle
September 7, 2004, 9:44 pm
I would jump down to niagara falls. Whoohoo that would be cool

peemonkey
September 7, 2004, 10:56 pm
no it wouldnt. they aint high at all. if yer gonna jump, do it when some ploition is driving across the golden gate bridge, jumping from one of the towers, and lond on their limo.

BManx2000
September 8, 2004, 3:43 am
WTF is a ploition?

peemonkey
September 8, 2004, 7:43 am
^was high. politition. i think... just, blah. you know those guys that lie and [:-censored] up the country? in america, at least...